Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past (2882 Views)

Chronicles Of A Runs Girl / Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names / Finally It's Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by obiorathesubtle: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
falconey:

yes I am anticipating that, the organisers never knew this one would turn out to be like this....there was a time they were scared to post , too much questions coming from stakeholders.............. with so much fun , one thing the contest lacked was small number of contestants.
Lol.. I mean, the bigger it gets, the larger your net needs to be..

Maybe they haven't been statistics.. Because I'm sure 2015's contest was bigger than 2014..
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by MUVA(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2016
Did the thread close even before it was opened? shocked
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by MUVA(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Do well to cc me when the show starts bruh... cool

**modified**

And whatever you do, please don't get me or the HOK involved. wink

1 Like

Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by Mediapace: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Who is yarning you those false acussations angry
KingCobra234:

Cheat! You voted as Piicity and MediaSpace!
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by Mediapace: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
It is finally over synzu wink

**what do you think**
MUVA:
Do well to cc me when the show starts bruh... cool

**modified**

And whatever you do, please don't get me or the HOK involved. wink
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by scentmarlc(m): 2:07am On Jun 29, 2016
richidinho:
Let me finish my match here

lolzzz.....
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by scentmarlc(m): 2:10am On Jun 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided better be worth it!

And release screenshots too!

Do you know the funniest thing about this thread was that i didnt even remember i was keeping pple waiting. It was supposed to be a summary of the election, congratulatory message, advice and suggestions for the organizers, and perhaps an apology to certain folks.

But very funny i forgot about it completely.

Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by scentmarlc(m): 2:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Pandorabox:
What is it all about

You too like ofofo, i drag u kom hia ? cheesy cheesy
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by scentmarlc(m): 2:12am On Jun 29, 2016
Mediapace:
Lanicky all the way cool

lolzzz cheesy cheesy ....U no dey rest

Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by scentmarlc(m): 2:12am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Baby come and have your dinner na..after a stressful day hian undecided

Mumcy you sef kom hia, nawa ooo cheesy cheesy

Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by scentmarlc(m): 2:13am On Jun 29, 2016
ALAGA1:
Hhmmmm

Smello omo aye, howfar naa cheesy
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by scentmarlc(m): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2016
bitchcrafts:
#teambackseat

You dx boy ehn.....Diaris God ooo cheesy
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by scentmarlc(m): 2:15am On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
See as peeps dey call me dey ask who win cheesy grin

I don become Returning officer

Na your job naaa.....Hector tho sure cheesy . We get talk ooo
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by scentmarlc(m): 2:16am On Jun 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Princesa, good evening.
Where on earth have you been?

playing catch up on my land abii?
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by Spenx(f): 3:27am On Jun 29, 2016
kiss cry
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by scentmarlc(m): 3:37am On Jun 29, 2016
MUVA:
Did the thread close even before it was opened? shocked

Lolzzzz.... You know how it is when real life situations gets hold of you, hardly will you even remember your password grin ...

Like i told obi up there, the thread was supposed to be a summary of events that shrouded the miss Nl. Not necessarily about me, just general stuff...... And it was suppose to convey my congratulatory speech as well.

Buh somehow, i got used to my alternate and didnt even remember a was here. Lolzzz ....Was surprised to see people waiting for another attack. Lolz.

Stay well my guy,
Your head dey there

iStandForPeace
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Mediapace:
It is finally over synzu wink

**what do you think**

Smh
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by donbenedict(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

Na your job naaa.....Hector tho sure cheesy . We get talk ooo
I hope say the yarn go yield profit? wink
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by Mediapace: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Mimzy why are you still shaking your head for me angry,it has been almost days i was active but you welcomed me with Shaking Your head
You still dey vex ?
angry angry angry
mimzy:

Smh
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Mimzy why are you still shaking your head for me angry,it has been almost days i was active but you welcomed me with Shaking Your head
You still dey vex ?
angry angry angry

Who is he forming gentle guy for ? Abeg comot undecided

1 Like

Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by Mediapace: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Am i not gentle before cheesy
Haven't bash anybody this week,#TEAMgENtLe Why did you say am not gentle,am i a violent one ?
mimzy:

Who is he forming gentle guy for ? Abeg comot undecided
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Am i not gentle before cheesy

Haven't bash anybody this week,#TEAMgENtLe
Why did you say am not gentle,am i a violent one ?

undecided
Re: FINALLY IT IS OVER : Chronicles Of Recent Past by Mediapace: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2016
Meaning of that face ?
mimzy:

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Have A Spirit Wife? / I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! / Meet The Hottest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.