Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Am A Protagonist Of JESUSCHRIST Investigate If You Have Means.key>john 6,60-66 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Protagonist Of JESUSCHRIST Investigate If You Have Means.key>john 6,60-66 (562 Views)

Why We Don’t Investigate Income Of Those Who Make Donations– Bishop Of Nnewi / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN / Group Wants CAN To Investigate Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Protagonist Of JESUSCHRIST Investigate If You Have Means.key>john 6,60-66 by nwakaibeya1: 12:29am On Jun 26, 2016
people block me on social media etc,REASON is what I say about JESUSCHRIST who they claim to know,that they have never heard before?John 6,60-66 is my key word>The light is with me the mantle is with me and it's one in the whole world and any human being dead or alive Is free to investigate me by all means possible hence I have the capacity to share the LIGHT to the whole world>False humility,chameleons,deciets,evil marine world,occult hidden nations dominate human beings and we have come with LIGHT and unbelevable power and human beigns never agree to it and CHECK it?Especially so called pastors and prophets and apostles and born agains who are spiritually blind and can't see and highly ignorant of the parables of the bible Which they just quote even after Jesuschrist made it clear in Mathew 13,13-14 that it is highly difficult for humanbeigns who met him physically to understand his parables not to talk of the present generation who don't understand the spiritual where Jesuschrist dwells currently?Humanbeings must be told the truth and those who reject our revelation and truth will defend themselves in the night and only time will tell who is telling the truth or not#This is authority speaking and those who understand the spiritual when they hear the utterance they know it is authority indeed and the same as JesusChrist spoke when he said before and said i am the Light of the world.BEHOLD how many people like you then believed him instead they called him all sorts of names ,just like many are calling us now because they lack wisdom to agree and understand the things of hidden?And humanbeigns can't even ask why Jesuschrist did not carry any known TITLE to humanbeigns when he came before ,like humanbeigns carry tittles then and now such as pastors and apostles and etc and when we don't carry such titles and speak as we do will those who carry title about understand now? No never will it be, but what matters and spiritualy too is what God of justice,the power that be and he that made the spiritual laws calls you# that is the ultimate TITLE and dont forget that we told you that it's at night that we know who is who no matter how humanbeings pretend to be who and what or claim to be before mortals who are spiritually blind>IF I SPEAK AND SAY HUMANBEIGNS SHOULD INVESTIGATE ME IT MEANS THAT IF INDEED YOU ARE WISE YOU MUST KNOW THAT THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKING MATTER AND WHO GIVES LICENCE TO HUMANBEIGNS TO INVESTIGATE WHAT HE SAYS IF HE IS NOT SURE OF HIM OR HERSELF?
now

(1) (Reply)

Quran Lied, Claimed It Was Ishmael That Abraham Wanted To Sacrifice Instead of.. / Is Football Betting A Sin? / I Am At Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.