Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

See All That Happened In Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 9 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See All That Happened In Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 9 (817 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / Jenifer Diary Season 6 Episode 10 - 12 / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See All That Happened In Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 9 by Supnaija(m): 1:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Hey guys today is episode 10 of Game of thrones ... if you missed season 6 episode 9 titled Battle Of The Bastards, here is a read through of what happened.

Spoiler alert: if you plan on seeing it later, I suggest you ignore this article because it might pipe down your zeal to see it first hand. I mean, there is nothing I dislike more than being told what would happen in a film before I get the chance to see it.

Mother of dragons vs The slave masters.

The first was the war between the soon-to-be great queen of the seven kingdoms aka khaleesi the mother of dragons Daenerys Targaryen vs the ungrateful slave masters.
Daenerys offered the masters one more chance to lay down their arms but the fools who ought to be pleading for their lives knowing she is the mother of dragons still made cocky demands for her to surrender.
The breaker of chains simply rode on her gigantic dragon and burnt their ship – not all though I was wondering why initially but then it occured to me that she needed more ships. ....READ THE FULL ARTICLE

SOURCE
http://supnaija.com/game-of-thrones-season-6-episode-9-what-happened/

(1) (Reply)

The Walking Dead Teases The Undead Road Ahead In Season 7 Clip / #bbnaija: TTT Saves Bisola From Disqualification - VIDEO / Tv/bbnaija: Thintalltony Belives, It Will Still Be A Lady If Bisola Doesn't Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.