Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? (3702 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / Convert Your Petrol Gen To Gas Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 2:38am On Jun 26, 2016
There has been various concerns about using a gas generator.

How safe is it?
Does it the really save you money?

These and lot of other questions have been raised by Nigerians about this generator. Even though not many people have been using it, I have seen it in use in a few places in Lagos and other cities, especially in business centers, some offices and even in some people's homes.

If you are a businessman, there's no doubt you may want to make some extra money from selling this device. But I think you should read this first.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by Tunechi1(m): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Why not paste it here nau

1 Like

Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by Florblu(f): 5:55am On Jun 26, 2016
I think it won't be economical. I will rather stick to petrol
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2016
It is much economical because we experimented a lot.
It saves about 4000 naira compared to petrol on 3.3kva gen

2 Likes

Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2016
I also asked other people using it and got reply it is more economical than petrol.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by Macmilla(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2016
This Op sounded like there's something we should worry about concerning this lpg crap. Like it's not safe. Only to end up praising and advertising it.

Next time put ur write-up better.

3 Likes

Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
ok.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Save yourself the stress of purchasing petrol,a brand new gasoline generator. The converter works perfectly and is very durable. It is all you need if you have got a gas cylinder.

12.5kg gas cylinder can be refilled for about 3000 naira and will last you for 50-60 hours.
No smoke and your engine oil will last longer.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 3:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Now it's easy to get it online.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by mrZENographer: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
gkbiz2:
It is much economical because we experimented a lot.
It saves about 4000 naira compared to petrol on 3.3kva gen

how much money will it save on a 50 hz diesel generator?

And what is the best price of a preinstalled 3.3kva and to configure a 50hz generator respectively?

The bigger thegenerator capacity, the faster it drains?
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2016
The detail of cast saving and capacity is analyzed online.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by fastlane84: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2016
safety?
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by stagger: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Some basic questions:

a) How much does it cost for the bi-valve carburetor and installation?
b) Are you in Abuja?
c) How many hours does a full cylinder run? Be truthful about this because I do not personally believe that a 12.5kg cylinder will run for up to 60 hours. Even Harvos had stated in an interview that it is something in the range of 37 - 39 hours.

So let us have the answers.

1 Like

Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by ojuola1(f): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
If you live in an area that experiences frequent power blackouts, you should take necessary steps to ensure that your daily routine is not disrupted, and you are in a better position to handle such mishaps. You can opt for a natural gas generator for home as it is the cleanest and most efficient power source for such emergencies. With such a useful appliance at your home, you won't be able to figure out any power outage when it occurs.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Natural gas generators are best as standby generators and are now being used extensively by both homeowners and companies in Nigeria.

Businesses find them useful as they help them in maximizing their production and reduce their losses even in the event of persistent power blackouts.

You can even get portable natural gas generators that use small storage tanks and can be used as standalone power plants in Nigerian remote areas for generating electricity for home.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sizes and Models

You can get natural gas generator for home in various models and capacities depending upon your needs and the purpose for which it is to be used. A generator that will power the entire house or building will be of much higher capacity than one that is used for running few appliances.

Large generators are usually stationery and are mounted on stable base. Smaller natural gas generators are moveable and come with wheels, which makes it easy to take them from one place to another. The wheels are equipped with locks to provide them stability and to keep them from moving.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
A natural gas generator for home can even be attached to natural gas pipeline, which acts as its power source. You can use the services of a licensed plumber for this job as they can get the right fittings for the portable power generator and can also install a large model permanently to avoid any leakage and accidents.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2016
A gas generator makes less noise than a generator running on petrol!
Many commercial buildings and households are very concerned about noise levels that generators give out throughout the day and at night. If you live in an area that has picky and strict neighbors, you can opt for noiseless gas power generator for home to enjoy continuous power without disturbing anybody.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by JohnKester: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
I will like to know the cost of the Kit that would work with Elemax 7600 as well as Honda EC4500 generators. How soon can you deliver if one places an order.

In addition, I will also like to know if you have installers in Port Harcourt.

Thank you.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by anonym0us: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
thanx but no thanks
angry angry grin
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
ok.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by JohnKester: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2016
gkbiz2:
@JohnKester

Please contact us on our website http://resourcearena.com/contact-us/ or call 08060942510 for inquiry.

I have not received any response to my enquiries through your website as advised.

What's up?

Cheers.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
I did not receive your inquiry.
Perhaps the form was not submitted.

You can retry.
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by JohnKester: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
gkbiz2:
I did not receive your inquiry.
Perhaps the form was not submitted.

You can retry or call our manager on 08060942510
Whatsapp number 08068697770

The enquiry is pasted below. Kindly just post the response here please.

I will like to know the cost of the Kit that would work with Elemax 7600 as well as Honda EC4500 generators. How soon can you deliver if one places an order.

Thank you.

Cheers
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by gkbiz2(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2016
A gas generator is becoming more popular these days.
Order your own gas carburetor and convert your expensive petrol generator today!
Re: Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? by DUNKA(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
JohnKester:

The enquiry is pasted below. Kindly just post the response here please.

Thank you.

Cheers
oga just curious that with your solar set up you need this.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Billionaire Set To Wed 26-year-old Miss Universe Nigeria (photo) / Acorn Petroleum Limited Private Placement / Agrobusiness Partnership(yam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.