Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Recognize A Heart Attack, One Month Before It Strikes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Recognize A Heart Attack, One Month Before It Strikes (1503 Views)

How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It. / How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age / Heart Attack Vs Cardiac Arrest Vs Stroke (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recognize A Heart Attack, One Month Before It Strikes by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Please read:

A lot of us joke about nearly having a heart attack when something happened
…“my boss almost fired me”, “he kissed me for the first time”, “I checked my credit card balance” and so on. However, a real heart attack (or myocardial infarction) is absolutely nothing to make fun of: it kills thousands of people every day. So, what is a heart attack and how to prevent it from happening?

A heart attack is a medical condition in which the supply of blood to your heart is blocked, usually by a blood clot.It happens when there is a build-up of plaque in coronary arteries, which causes a severe loss of bloodsupply to your heart, and, in turn, may lead to a heart attack. In simple words,a heart attack is a dead tissue that is killed during the loss of blood flow. This dead tissue results inagonizing pain and pressure, both of which are felt when a person is having a heart attack (medical experts explain that the pain that leads to a heart attack is usually located right under your breast bone, or slightly to the left).

Since our heart is basically the most important organ that is keeping us alive, making sure that you are doing your best to keep it healthy is extremely important. There is no doubt that one of the best ways to prevent a heart attack is to spot its symptoms in advance and seek medical advice from your doctor immediately.

Here is a list of the most common symptoms you should be aware of and notify your doctor straight away if any of these is bothering you:

1.Cold Sweats and Dizziness

When a heart attack is on its way, you may experience episodes of cold sweats and/or dizziness. Poor circulation affects the blood flow, which is vital for a proper brain operation. Cold sweats and dizziness are a sign that you may be at great risk and should never be overlooked.

2.Shortness of Breath

When the heart gets less blood, it means less oxygen is carried to the lungs, which results in shortness of breath. So, if you are not an asthmatic and not dealing with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, the inability to catch breath may indicate a few nasty things and a heart attack is amongst them.

3.Excessive Fatigue and Weakness

When your body lacks oxygen because of reduced blood flow, you will feel weaker than usual. So, if you are feeling drained and exhausted all the time, it could be the result of the loss of bloodstream to your heart. When there is a buildup of plaque in your arteries, they narrow and reach a dangerous level when your heart is getting far less blood that it needs. As a result of this,your heart has to work harder than it is supposed to, so you feel excessive tiredness.

4.Discomfort in the Chest or Chest Pains

Chest discomfort or chest pains are very common symptoms, and luckily a lot of people know about this.The lack of oxygen supply to the heart muscle may cause discomfort or pain in the chest, which happens in many cases with patients who have had a heart attack. These symptoms may also be triggered by many different factors, including muscle cramping, virus infections, lack of vitaminsand minerals and others, none of which should be ignored, so it is incredibly important to talk to your doctor if you are experiencing chest pains or even just chest discomfort.

5.Cold and Flu Symptoms

Numerous individuals have recorded chills and influenza-like side effects just days before a heart attack happened. These are rather frightening symptoms and if you are in doubt that your cold is just a cold, make sure to call your doctor.

6.Swelling

As the heart struggles to pump blood throughout the body,your veins and arteries begin to swell, causing a bloating effect. The main points of swelling are the legs, feet, and ankles because of their proximity to the heart. These symptoms may indicate a number of other health issues too, so consulting a doctor is incredibly important.

7.Unusual Aches and Pains

Similar to other medical conditions,an upcoming heart attack triggers pain in various unrelated parts of the body. It may begin at the very center of the chest, and then spread upwards the neck or the jaw – many patients experience severe neck pain and aches in the jaw before a heart attack.

Moreover, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the following conditions may add to your risk of having a heart attack:
*.Diabetes
*.Overweight and obesity
*.Poor diet
*.Physical inactivity
*.Excessive alcohol use

So, now you know the symptoms of a heart attack, you should be able to take better care of yourself and the ones you love! Stay healthy!

http://www.lifeadvancer.com/recognize-heart-attack

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: How To Recognize A Heart Attack, One Month Before It Strikes by Ronpet777(m): 6:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Thanks doc
Re: How To Recognize A Heart Attack, One Month Before It Strikes by ReabridCharles(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Thanks Doc...

Now you can predict when cardiac arrest might occur.
Re: How To Recognize A Heart Attack, One Month Before It Strikes by sinaj(f): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Nice one smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize A Heart Attack, One Month Before It Strikes by YoBoyfwend(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ronpet777:
Thanks doc

ReabridCharles:
Thanks Doc...

Lol, I'm not a Doc. Just thought I should share.... But dem no wan carry am go front page....so people would benefit...
Re: How To Recognize A Heart Attack, One Month Before It Strikes by Princeakin4u: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
heart attack (or myocardial infarction) is absolutely nothing to make fun of: it kills thousands of people every day. So, what is a heart attack and how to prevent it from happening? The solution is here....................................I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.
On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at abot 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.
It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH
I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I coulddn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.
As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.
Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

Bell Lifestyle Products helps you keep to the beat of your lifestyle!*
15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 15 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Bell Lifestyle Healthcare Products Are More than Wonder Herbs!

Thousand of people with chronic diseases have been helped. Stop needless suffering today. Find literary thousands of testimonies on the from the delighted customers.
Bell Lifestyle is an international Marketing Company that sells over 60 Natural Health care products that really work.
The company was funded in Canada in 1996 by Nick A. Jerch. Bell Lifestyle products are multi herbal, 100% natural with no side effects, of the best quality with many years of proven efficacy across over 80 countries of the world.

Acid reflux disease , allergy , aging (premature) , anaemia, arthritis / rheaumatism, asthma, breast cancer/lump, cancer, infertility, prostrate problems, weight issues, fibroids, high blood pressure, heart attack, HIV, snoring, pile, low sperm count, waist and back pain, stroke,, memory loss, eye problems, fibroid, kidney diseases, diabetes, heart diseases, Impotence, infections, sleeping problems,
bladder and urinary tract infection, blocked fallopian tube, cholesterol, depression, epilepsy, glaucoma, gallstone (bilestone), hot flashes, kidney stones, liver diseases, internal heat, low blood sugar, lyme diseases, menopause problems, menstrual problems, paipitation, pancreatithis, parkinson disease, prostrate enlargement, skin problems, smoking, tuberculosis, tumour, typhoid fever, ulcer (peptic), waist pain, wrinkles, wrist pain (carpal tunnel syndrome) hairloss, impotence. spinal injury, and many products also for prevention of diseases.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

YoBoyfwend:
Please read:

A lot of us joke about nearly having a heart attack when something happened
…“my boss almost fired me”, “he kissed me for the first time”, “I checked my credit card balance” and so on. However, a real heart attack (or myocardial infarction) is absolutely nothing to make fun of: it kills thousands of people every day. So, what is a heart attack and how to prevent it from happening?

A heart attack is a medical condition in which the supply of blood to your heart is blocked, usually by a blood clot.It happens when there is a build-up of plaque in coronary arteries, which causes a severe loss of bloodsupply to your heart, and, in turn, may lead to a heart attack. In simple words,a heart attack is a dead tissue that is killed during the loss of blood flow. This dead tissue results inagonizing pain and pressure, both of which are felt when a person is having a heart attack (medical experts explain that the pain that leads to a heart attack is usually located right under your breast bone, or slightly to the left).

Since our heart is basically the most important organ that is keeping us alive, making sure that you are doing your best to keep it healthy is extremely important. There is no doubt that one of the best ways to prevent a heart attack is to spot its symptoms in advance and seek medical advice from your doctor immediately.

Here is a list of the most common symptoms you should be aware of and notify your doctor straight away if any of these is bothering you:

1.Cold Sweats and Dizziness

When a heart attack is on its way, you may experience episodes of cold sweats and/or dizziness. Poor circulation affects the blood flow, which is vital for a proper brain operation. Cold sweats and dizziness are a sign that you may be at great risk and should never be overlooked.

2.Shortness of Breath

When the heart gets less blood, it means less oxygen is carried to the lungs, which results in shortness of breath. So, if you are not an asthmatic and not dealing with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, the inability to catch breath may indicate a few nasty things and a heart attack is amongst them.

3.Excessive Fatigue and Weakness

When your body lacks oxygen because of reduced blood flow, you will feel weaker than usual. So, if you are feeling drained and exhausted all the time, it could be the result of the loss of bloodstream to your heart. When there is a buildup of plaque in your arteries, they narrow and reach a dangerous level when your heart is getting far less blood that it needs. As a result of this,your heart has to work harder than it is supposed to, so you feel excessive tiredness.

4.Discomfort in the Chest or Chest Pains

Chest discomfort or chest pains are very common symptoms, and luckily a lot of people know about this.The lack of oxygen supply to the heart muscle may cause discomfort or pain in the chest, which happens in many cases with patients who have had a heart attack. These symptoms may also be triggered by many different factors, including muscle cramping, virus infections, lack of vitaminsand minerals and others, none of which should be ignored, so it is incredibly important to talk to your doctor if you are experiencing chest pains or even just chest discomfort.

5.Cold and Flu Symptoms

Numerous individuals have recorded chills and influenza-like side effects just days before a heart attack happened. These are rather frightening symptoms and if you are in doubt that your cold is just a cold, make sure to call your doctor.

6.Swelling

As the heart struggles to pump blood throughout the body,your veins and arteries begin to swell, causing a bloating effect. The main points of swelling are the legs, feet, and ankles because of their proximity to the heart. These symptoms may indicate a number of other health issues too, so consulting a doctor is incredibly important.

7.Unusual Aches and Pains

Similar to other medical conditions,an upcoming heart attack triggers pain in various unrelated parts of the body. It may begin at the very center of the chest, and then spread upwards the neck or the jaw – many patients experience severe neck pain and aches in the jaw before a heart attack.

Moreover, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the following conditions may add to your risk of having a heart attack:
*.Diabetes
*.Overweight and obesity
*.Poor diet
*.Physical inactivity
*.Excessive alcohol use

So, now you know the symptoms of a heart attack, you should be able to take better care of yourself and the ones you love! Stay healthy!

http://www.lifeadvancer.com/recognize-heart-attack

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: How To Recognize A Heart Attack, One Month Before It Strikes by Flexherbal(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Good one!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Doctor Or Gynaecologist Should Help Me Out / Live Four-inch Centipede Removed From A 52-year-old Woman EAR (photos) / How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.