Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? (2013 Views)

15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) / What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by ladyrebo: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Someone should please refer me to a strong man of God for a deliverance, I'm born again, i have tried living a life outside sin, i have prayed and fasted and i read the word of God daily,i have trusted and believed but nothing has changed and I have also visited some men of God for prayers and counselling but the problem to me is getting worst...so I decided to bring my problem to the world so I can get help.
I struggled to pass out of school with a very good grade, when I say I struggled I mean I struggled. I got like 2 jobs after NYSC and I lost those jobs. I'm close to 30years of age and I have been having relationships but no man has ever promised marriage.
I apply for jobs, passed even to the final stage f doing medicals, others get called but when it get to my turn, they will either suspend the recruitment or end it. I have been having this terrible dream lately of always seeing myself in my secondary school and with my old friends that I have not even seen in years.....I have prayed and prayed, I have fasted and I read the word of God daily by nothing has changed....my situation keep getting worst....Someone should please refer me to a strong and powerful man of God that can deliver me especially in Ondo State or anywhere.
Please help me....I'm almost loosing it

NOTE: Don't mind my typos and all please

Send me an email through: ladyrebog@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Adeoba10(m): 6:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Sister, dont run for bicycle go jam dangote trailer.... Dis problem u mentioned up dia dey fight atleast 5ppl out of 10. You thinking say na one old woman wey dey ur village dey do u abi? . Contunu your prayer n fasting, surely HE will make a way. If u dey xpect deliverance, my sister dos conman will just dupe u. Let me tell you one secret, be kind to your parent, ask dem to pray for you everyday, if they are no more, ask dia close friend to do dat for you. Believe me, u will make it.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by MrSkyNaija(m): 6:13am On Jun 26, 2016
hmm...
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by whirlwind7(m): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Another candidate ripe for scamming.

That's how your desperation will push you into the eager arms of folks who will extort your last penny from you, in the guise of deliverance.

After you've been to several prayer houses, you've prayed and fasted, and you still believe your problem is spiritual?
What you need to do is to work on yourself. What qualities or qualifications do you possess that will improve your chances in the labor market? There are millions out there in same predicament as you. Better still, learn a trade, acquire new skills. Start a small business.

You can't keep repeating what you've been doing and expect a different result. We in this part of the world are quick to believe every or most problem is spiritual....the reason why most so called MOG are smiling to the banks and living large.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by fmc1(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2016
My dear, i am going tru almost similar experience as am typing i have gone to so many pastors and prophets,see,let us talk my email address is femconigent@gmail.com.dont put your total faith in pastors
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Alexk2(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2016
I don't think deliverance is what you need... In fact, your problem seems to start and end in your mind and imagination. How about stop worrying and let God do that for you. From your explanation, your problem is solely from you.
Yes, you have to keep "casting your bread on the waters" but don't let the struggles of this life get the best of you and turn you ungrateful before God. He said He'll make all "things beautiful in" His" time", not your own time..... But you can be sure when He finally do it, it'll be grand and the best for you... I'm talking from experience.
Pls., don't run past your destiny or God's plan for your life....You don't need any deliverance if you're indeed a child of God... Trust God absolutely!

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by boldx(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Attend Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) at the nearest Living Faith Church to your location. It runs for 2 weeks, Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 3pm, with a break from 12-1pm. You will be taught the word of God from an amazing dimension. Its a word deliverance session. You will be glad you did.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by nnamdibig(m): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2016
You don't need a "strong" man of God neither do you need deliverance.
You need to work on yourself and your thoughts.
On the job aspect, lots of people lost their jobs within the last one year(including pastors). All these while have you tried anything else apart from looking for a job(try some skills)
On the marriage aspect, what happened that no man is talking about marriage within you? Do you sound desperate and depressed around men? Work on yourself first and understand that whatever you've lost is simply not yours provided you did your best. And stop looking for job and go learn some skills, God will surely bless the works of your hands.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by cassidy1996(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2016
my sister be very careful......continue with your prayer and fasting, the GOD i know will see you through, only HE can deliver you.
pls dont fall victim to any 419 pastor

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by bjcole(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2016
ladyrebo:
Hello Nairalanders,
Someone should please refer me to a strong man of God for a deliverance, I'm born again, i have tried living a life outside sin, i have prayed and fasted and i read the word of God daily,i have trusted and believed but nothing has changed and I have also visited some men of God for prayers and counselling but the problem to me is getting worst...so I decided to bring my problem to the world so I can get help.
I struggled to pass out of school with a very good grade, when I say I struggled I mean I struggled. I got like 2 jobs after NYSC and I lost those jobs. I'm close to 30years of age and I have been having relationships but no man has ever promised marriage.
I apply for jobs, passed even to the final stage f doing medicals, others get called but when it get to my turn, they will either suspend the recruitment or end it. I have been having this terrible dream lately of always seeing myself in my secondary school and with my old friends that I have not even seen in years.....I have prayed and prayed, I have fasted and I read the word of God daily by nothing has changed....my situation keep getting worst....Someone should please refer me to a strong and powerful man of God that can deliver me especially in Ondo State or anywhere.

you can reach me for some mentoring and life coaching. I think you need to come out of your shelf and begin to face life squarely. Accept your responsibility, blame less others for your failure, that you have failed in itself is not the end. You have to come out to be seen and I appreciate what you have done.

you can Whatsapp me on 08064776356
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2016
OP please be careful!
Dont in your desperation add more to the issue.
There are a lot of people not better than you, but will take advantage of you and add to the problem.

I know you are going through a lot, but you are no different from many other people
Life is full of ups and downs
You are doing the right thing
Continue to wait on God and at the same time better yourself.

Look inward.
Why are men not wanting relationships with you
Do you smile?
Are you happy to be around?
Are you positive?
Are you pushy and so chasing the men away
Just be yourself

Whilst you are waiting for your job, try your hand at other things to generate income. You can learn cooking, fashion design, hairdressing, baking etc, All this will generate income and raise your self esteem, It is also good experience for you and give you confidence.
You can also volunteer in your church
Get out there and expose yourself.
Your job may not even be one you apply for
It may just be you being at the right place at the right time

Keep on praying but dont let your guard down.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by LOZENGE(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Be persistent in prayers. Don't give up yet you are only passing through a phase in life
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by ednut1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nkan bee
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
My dear, you can whatsapp Prophet Iyare 08050445897. Many nairalanders have been blessed through his counselling.
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Richy4(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dear, there is nothing wrong with u...

It's just a normal disappointment people encounter in everyday life...

Even if u go for the deliverance, Who says u will be winning lotteries and jackpots...

Sweet heart, just keep calm, be still and see the salvation he will grant to u....I read in the bible where it says in the world u will have tribulation, but be of good cheers i have overcome the world ....

But no pastor will read that for u. first check the meaning of tribulation....Just continue praying. he will answer one day...
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
ladyrebo:
Hello Nairalanders,

Don't be too desperate so that you don't end up at the wrong hands. Also, don't say your prayers are not working. The fact that you're still alive is enough reason to thank God.

You need deliverance because having dreams of seeing yourself with your old schoolmates is a very terrible thing. It means there is the spirit of backwardness at work in your life.

Have you gone to MFM for counselling?

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Meringe(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
I onced faced this kinda thing. After service, i see my sef still in university in the dream. If i pray, i will see my self in secondary school. If i pray harder the following day, i will see my self in primary school. Menn... When i pray like my life was ending, i saw myself in nursery school.

I went to many Pastors and ministries, all na wash.

I stopped dreaming such after i went to church program at a Catholic Church . It was a seven days program. I was At the conclusion of the program on a Saturday, the moderator asked everyone to go flat on the floor and cry for forgiveness.

I was on a neat clothes, i managed to go flat but when i got flat, i started crying for forgiveness, real crying things. The moderator asked everyone to cry, wail and cry again. I didn't attend the program cos of this ish, but on getting to this stage, i started wailing, crying deeply and praying for forgiveness. The program, it was ended with the Holy Mass.

I stopped dreaming that rubbish and my life changed.

Op, God will do it for you and everyone passing through this challenge.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by ladyrebo: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Meringe:
I onced faced this kinda thing. After service, i see my sef still in university in the dream. If i pray, i will see my self in secondary school. If i pray harder the following day, i will see my self in primary school. Menn... When i pray like my life was ending, i saw myself in nursery school.

I had to stop
hmmmn!
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Meringe(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
ladyrebo:
hmmmn!
Edited.
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by chival(f): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Don't be too desperate so that you don't end up at the wrong hands. Also, don't say your prayers are not working. The fact that you're still alive is enough reason to thank God.

You need deliverance because having dreams of seeing yourself with your old schoolmates is a very terrible thing. It means there is the spirit of backwardness at work in your life.

Have you gone to MFM for counselling?

Ishilove is right. Go to any MFM branch, preferably a regional headquarter and enrol for deliverance. It is free and effective. I can attest to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by ladyrebo: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
chival:

Ishilove is right. Go to any MFM branch, preferably a regional headquarter and enrol for deliverance. It is free and effective. I can attest to that.
Okay....I will...thank you
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Acidosis(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Make your prayers work for you.

Dreams are very powerful. I don't joke with bad dreams, e.g. seeing yourself writing exams and failing in secondary schools, or seeing yourself dancing and playing with colleagues on primary school uniforms.

They are signs of setbacks.

Challenge your dreams, and your life will take a new dimension. Do not allow anyone talk you out of prayers. Na u dey feel the pain, not dem. Some of them eat heavy pounded yam in the dream and wake up sweating with protruded bellies.

Attack your dream my sister and all will be well. You do not need any powerful man of God.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Ask4Info: 5:10am On Jun 27, 2016
serahiyare:
My dear, you can whatsapp Prophet Iyare 08050445897. Many nairalanders have been blessed through his counselling.

SO YOU WANT THE OP TO CALL YOUR HUSBAND RIGHT?? THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WARNING HER ABOUT.

YOU PEOPLE 'S BUSINESS STRIVE BECAUSE OF DESPERATE AND WEAK PEOPLE.
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by stevic1(m): 6:10am On Jun 27, 2016
pls go to any MFM regional headquarter deliverance program strts on Mondays by 8:00am. am a testimony of the program . am nt a member nt God use d deliverance program to change my story for good. go there fasting and God wil surprise u.
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Mintayo(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
I am only commenting here because of your dreams. Seeing yourself in the past and in your secondary school only means setback and backwardness, please don't let anyone tel you otherwise.
And be careful of wrong pastors and people posting their numbers here. Some bad people will want to take advantage of you. Please don't pay a kobo to anyone for counseling, prayers or anything.
And don't stop praying and fasting, just a little patience.
Try to see a MFM pastor for counseling, especially at their headquarters at Yaba.
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Saraha1(f): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2016
It is well my sister. Am sure very very son when you look back you will smile over all your challenges and bless God .

Pls try and locate any MFM ( mountain of Fire And Miracle Ministeries) around you . You don't need to see any pastor before you get your deleiverance.
Go to God in prayer and attend weekend deliverance or weekly deliverance in your location at any mfm around you.
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Project400: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2016
..seems MFM is the only prayer-ful, and trusted church in the country.

How about other Churches? What exactly do they do?

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by freecocoa(f): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Is all that not enough to tell you that prayers don't do sh1t? I don't understand how that can be so hard to see.

Keep applying and doing your best to survive, eventually your efforts would pay off, if it was all about prayers, you won't be here complaining.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by joseph1832(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Ladyrebo. Permit me to tell you that your dreams are the reflections of your current state of mind, which is as a result of the fact that you're troubled.

Lemme tell you this, you don't need a man of God, you don't need prayers, and you don't need to bother yourself about any dream, for you have taken the very first step toward success, that is knowing there's a problem, and something is wrong.

What you need do, and do very well is to prioritize your thoughts and actions. Outline the things that are important, and the things that are not, and please, whatever or whoever you believe is not important should be relegated to the background. No sentiment!.

Next time you go into a relationship, or if a guy is asking you to date him, know what you're going into, and make sure you know the guy want the same thing you want - marriage. You shouldn't even be thinking of dating a guy who just want to date you, without any plan for the future.

With your job, know that we live in a country where, who you know, go a lot of way thus getting you what you want. Go out and know people, be friends with people, make friends and spread the word. Be sure to know that whoever is giving you a job, or recommending you for a position, is in a position of power, to do so, thereby, you won't face disappointment.

There's a saying "when in Rome, behave like the Romans. So, I'm telling you, "you live in Nigeria, behave and think like Nigeria". Stop thinking your dreams are signs of set back, for its not. Its just your mind reflecting your present situation, nothing more, nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Blackfire(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Is all that not enough to tell you that prayers don't do sh1t? I don't understand how that can be so hard to see.

Keep applying and doing your best to survive, eventually your efforts would pay off, if it was all about prayers, you won't be here complaining.

what can u do without prayer ? if what u are asking is right and with the right intent.

How are u?

*hope it wont be insult? Today na Monday o *
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? by Acidosis(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2016
@OP: Let me share this experience:

I have an ex-friend who always find herself in the dream in her school hostel 4 years after graduation. The sad part of the dream was that she always find it difficult to walk on a staircase in her hostel that leads to an upper floor. I don't know whether atheism has an explanation to this, but ordinarily, you do not need intelligence to understand what that dream stands for. I also don't know whether her wealthy mindset was the cause of a devastating dream as some lost atheists want us to believe.

You don't have to be poor or jobless to understand the power of dreams. This particular ex- friend hails from a wealthy family (so money isn't even an issue). Its been 2 years since I advised her to pray, and the last time I heard from her, that dream has ceased. I equally learnt she has advanced in her career, and a particular professional exam she couldn't scale through while we were friends has become history.

So OP, do not see prayers as a means to escape poverty or joblessness. My ex-friend attacked her recurring evil dreams because the dream was EVIL, not because she was poor or single. You're not the only 30 year old lady without a defined relationship, and a befitting job. As I'm typing this, I equally have my problems just like every other human out there.

All you need to do is WAR against evil dreams, and other associated revelations, and move on. It doesn't mean a wealthy man from Jupiter will immediately propose to you as soon as you visit a man of God. They have their problems too.

While this lady was sharing that evil dream, I remembered she got her first car at 21, meanwhile the adviser (me) got no Okada at that age. If she had measured the need for prayers with her circumstance back then, she wouldn't have prayed. Just pray against evil dreams and negative feelings, and continue to serve God. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I wish you all the best, and when you get answers to your prayers, don't stop serving Him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

"It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend / African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? / Who Will You Hug First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.