Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

TECNO L8 And L8+ For Rooted Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO L8 And L8+ For Rooted Users (2110 Views)

Top 10 Most Powerful Apps For Rooted Android [personal List] / [stable] Aicp V10 For Tecno L8 And L8 Plus / Between Tecno L8+ And Infinix Note 2 Which Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TECNO L8 And L8+ For Rooted Users by Clinton594(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2016
This thread is for users of either tecno l8 or tecno l8+ users who would love to tweak their devices.

Come in, ask your questions, answer other people's questions and let's make our phones look dapper
Re: TECNO L8 And L8+ For Rooted Users by Clinton594(m): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2016
I've rooted my device with king root but I still have some limitations to what my root privilege allows me do.

I want to ask a guru in the house some questions

1. Have you rooted your phone?

2. If yes, was it King root you used?.

NB//: Kingroot has so many limitations to root privileges that's why I'm having some challenges.

3. Have you been able to install custom recovery on it

4. Is X-pose framework working on yours?

5. Does your phone connect with MTK droid tools

6. Have you been able to buy free in-apps features using freedom or lucky patcher

7. Have you been able to get that keypad light to work on your phone...I want to use mine as notification light.

Our phone's model is still new and no one has started working on it.... Can some guru in the house come out and help
Re: TECNO L8 And L8+ For Rooted Users by Xhaka(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2016
This will be better on their forum

(1) (Reply)

List Of Phone That Wont Be Able To Do Whatsapp By End Of This Year / How To Get Your Data Bundle Doubled On MTN 2017 Tweak. / Tecno Dealer Based In Portharcout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.