Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (20856 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2016
trash
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Joygalore(f): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Chronicle of a frustrated man is all I can deduce from all these trash you are vomiting.
You are really suffering from expulsive diarrhea of the mouth and you need to see a doctor before you go into coma.
Anyway,enjoying your ranting while it last.Na you go tire smiley

SmartChoices:
you have a rigged victory deal with it....the ugliest person in my yard will look like an angel in both looks and intellect when placed beside lanicky

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2016
well she did NOT contest....defend your unqualified winner! that is all!

kindredspirit:

Judging by YOUR profile picture you're not exactly a vision of loveliness nor a delight to the eye yourself.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Look at your lanicky's picture first. Oloriburuku
Aunty, if you want the crown COMAN take it o. If not, you can go swim in the Pacific Ocean it will help cool your over inflated body temperature grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by eitsei(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol abi
why are you this pained gan? .how much did your candidate promise you, maybe we should rally round for contributions support on NL for you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2016
sexx video loading....it will make a very great case after becoming the crochet face!

Joygalore:
Chronicle of a frustrated man is all I can deduce from all these thrash you are vomiting.
You are really suffering from expulsive diarrhea of the mouth and you need to see a doctor before you go into coma.
Anyway,enjoying your ranting while it last.Na you go tire smiley

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Cutesexy1(f): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Anyway congrats to the winner

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

I was too busy, was hardly online.

2017 is close by, kindly do yourself a favour by contesting, i believe you will be among the runner up or probably wins it
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2016
the only way this can be resolved is by a transparent vote!
and Seun should refrain from making insinuations! He is not entitled to doing such!

eitsei:
why are you this pained gan? .how much did your candidate promise you, maybe we should rally round for contributions support on NL for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by eitsei(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:
So disappointed lanicky won. That small girl.
Pele o big girl
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2016
Joygalore:
I really don't do this but I was compelled to view your profile pix.
I decided not to engage you further with what I saw.

You can barely see my face in that pic but nevertheless, you won't compare me with lanicky neither will you compare me with yourself!

5 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2016
I knew it!

gossipfreak:

Just imagine! I later downloaded her VN when it became available (after 4 hours of voting) and realised that the girl had nothing to offer.

Check this out: I also noticed that her Q&A answers were the last to be posted. I suspected foulplay only to have my suspicions confirmed when it was finally posted few mins to voting time and her answers turned out to be a mixture of Mysticgal and Mimzy's answers well doctored to avoid suspicions.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2016
epic!

gossipfreak:

You can barely see my face in that pic but nevertheless, you won't compare me with lanicky neither will you compare me with yourself!
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Just imagine! I later downloaded her VN when it became available (after 4 hours of voting) and realised that the girl had nothing to offer.

Check this out: I also noticed that her Q&A answers were the last to be posted. I suspected foulplay only to have my suspicions confirmed when it was finally posted few mins to voting time and her answers turned out to be a mixture of Mysticgal and Mimzy's answers well doctored to avoid suspicions.
just checked your profile, if that's you, I'm disappointed. Oh God, why?

I give up mehnnnnnnnnn

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by eitsei(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
and Seun should refrain from making insinuations! He is not entitled to doing such!

is the vote not transparent enough? How more transparent do you want it? Seun is also a nairalander so what's the fuss about him asking the age of lanicky?

I guess you guys need to restrategize in the next miss NL so seun can ask about your candidate too

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Joygalore(f): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2016
I laugh in Swedish grin
If you are wailing because of the prize she got,why don't you just humble yourself and ask her to give you some.There is no harm in asking because I know you are frustrated and darn hungry
shyling:

You should not because you have a deficient product

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:

smart choice? You must be thinking of DStv when you created this moniker. Dude, yur far from being smart cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Swissheart(f): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

ahahahahahhaahh......Sis,it would have been better if someone had written those stuffs.On a serious note,Lanicky will rubbish you from head to toe. Or better still,show us your real face

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by mysticgal(f): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Providence would serve me justice if it really happened. Bae just let sleeping dogs lie na. cheesy abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2016
smarter than you can ever be in ten lifetimes!

Jacksparr0w1207:
smart choice? You must be thinking of DStv when you created this moniker. Dude, yur far from being smart cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Joygalore(f): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2016
I can only imagine how you feel right now.
Just keep lamenting,the pain will ease with time.
I am done quoting the laments of a pained soul,less he commits suicide.Worst of all,you disgust me angry
SmartChoices:
sexx video loading....it will make a very great case after becoming the crochet face!

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2016
of course providence is loading already!
mysticgal:

Providence would serve me justice if it really happened. Bae just let sleeping dogs lie na. cheesy abeg!
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2016
swerve
Joygalore:
I can only imagine how you feel right now.
Just keep lamenting,the pain will ease with time.
I am done quoting the laments of a pained soul,less he commits suicide.Worst of all,you disgust me angry

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Omoluabi16(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Cue the philospher..and the people who'l open thousands of 'Lessons to learn' threads. Calm your tits and stop being a drama queen(king). Who dem neva cyber bully before? Only the very brave do it like lanicky..losing and coming back to win.Great.

Make una dey go church oooo!
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Twaci(f): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2016
They are just killing themselves while our Queen is sipping tea and getting ready for church cheesy cheesy

Lanicky ti take over! Give it a rest people cheesy

Joygalore sometimes silence is the best answer for lipsrsealed. Come let's go to church biko grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2016
win a dirty victory
Omoluabi16:
Cue the philospher..and the people who'l open thousands of 'Lessons to learn' threads. Calm your tits and stop being a drama queen(king). Who dem neva cyber bully before? Only the very brave do it like lanicky..losing and coming back to win.Great.

Make una dey go church oooo!

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by eitsei(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

show us your unedited make up free pictures then we can believe you
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
smarter than you can ever be in ten lifetimes!

ok mr smartoooo! Mr 'Smarter than you can ever be'

This is what happens when a dvmmy have access to SMARTphone grin

Mr Smart is so smart he couldn't help his contestant outsmart the winner. You must be really smart

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2016
go and manage ur defective product.....am sure it will be more difficult than the thievery

eitsei:
show us your unedited make up free pictures then we can believe you

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by makydebbie(f): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2016
guys its over already...pls stop calling the girl ugly if you cant create a human being<sad...she won already its over joorrr..grin..ur wailing wont help matters:-/
Lanicky i never knew you contested before i admire your determination..congratulationscheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2016
am so smart that I stopped voting after Se,uns reckless insinuation! more so I knew my candidate is centuries ahead in brains and beauty not one who needed doctored responses or warm someone's bed ....
Jacksparr0w1207:
ok mr smartoooo! Mr 'Smarter than you can ever be'

This is what happens when a dvmmy have access to SMARTphone grin

Mr Smart is so smart he couldn't help his contestant outsmart the winner. You must be really smart

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? / Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos / Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.