Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (20865 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by dmanj: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dominicah:
u this alternate with less than 20 posts, can you pls Bleep off? Where is the pain coming from? Go eat shiiit dear.

babe, I just checked ur supposed post and discovered to my surprise dt 80% of them were senseless

I'll rather not post than waste my mb posting senseless stuffs.

I repeat, e pain u welaa, de there de drink amoxicillin for another person sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by iykedare(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
bettercreature:
It wasn't rigged! She won because she invested more energy with a very good campaign team

I recieved alert from her team 14 times compared to once from others

i didnt check the pictures just copy and pasted my vote

You are right. Laniky and mimzy had mad teams. They worked tirelessly for those two.

But ivyy is fine.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by demzylahot(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
So much bitterness, slandering, accusations and hate speeches have enveloped the fun associated with beauty pageantry..More sickening is the fact that the supporters not even the contestants are at the forefront throwing tantrums at one another at the slighest provocation.. How do you explain hating someone you've never metI doubt if bloodshed would have been abated if the campaigns were not done behind our keypads,yet we crave for violent free elections in the country. Let there be peace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dominicah:
you are right, the hair will not suit her, she looks like a deeper lifer, only Mgbeke hair styles will fit her, they will regret sponsoring the contest.

Haha naija i hail una bad mouth ehn grin

E don do abeg. Lets allow peace to reign
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by drnairalov: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Yes I can't create a human, all power belongs to GOD but that doesn't mean I can't freely state my opinion. The girl is fcckng uglee, wtf?

stfu
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by somehowpenis(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just suprised this _stupid contest whatever hasn't been stopped permently or killed off, bunch of jobbless fellows gathered around to celebrate their joblessness and waste time..
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Gbongaun, pretension?

My enemies have dead
Olodo you have been sighted grin

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by AfricanApple(f): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
lanicky:

Thank you Sir. Thank you very much. cheesy
Lanny baby. I told you not to let those girls win and you didn't. nnnnwa. congratulations plenty.
in fact make I pop champagne for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Jay542(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Now, He's talking about My voicENote..

bros, U well so? You get wahala o. for someone who's ugly, Pathetic and a fake, lowlife good-for-nada tramp, She sure does A number on You...How all this com take consign u abeg? na your voice? tongue izzit Your face? Na your forum?

biko...Apumaka jaweh. OSI gini?
I blame tecno phones...undecided for selling 20Naira phones with internet So depraved Cyber lunatics like you could have A Voice on the internet. undecided Oyinberibe!
you replied him with a smiley. You like him.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
juhan:
Holy! lipsrsealed

I just dey come back from church na Esther see the kin thing you dey type grin grin
Lmfao...grin

Oya sorry...cry it won't happen again...
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by AyamBlaze: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
All these cyber-noisemakers that will not let me hear word again, how much will miss NL get!? I do hope it's worth all this noise the lot of you are making!
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by lanicky(f): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
AfricanApple:
Lanny baby. I told you not to let those girls win and you didn't. nnnnwa. congratulations plenty.
in fact make I pop champagne for you
Yeah you said it grin

Thanks for your support, I appreciate
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by LuveU2(f): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
somehowpenis:
this is someone that calls someone else fccking uglee.. Sadly between you two, she lanicky smokes you out.. You are beyond uglee, you are skinny, you look poor and you are one hell of a black Person.. (When ugliest calls uglier Ugly)..
Really? u er had to lie with a bold face even when we all can see gosipfreeak is bae but maybe mouthy?
Can u just praise Lanicky's looks nd leave ur opponent's look out of your delusion? smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
sigh!!
no time to check time.
argentina vs chile on my mind.
up messi, up barca.
right now playing wiz khalifa, we dem boyz. holla holla holla we dem boiz, we making noise.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by PHgirl(f): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
LuveU2:
Really? u er had to lie with a bold face even when we all can see gosipfreeak is bae but maybe mouthy?
Can u just praise Lanicky's looks nd leave ur opponent's look out of your delusion? smiley

Thank you. Those calling gosipfreak ugly are just being sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol, no o I no they quick vex seriously. I just like finding trouble some times grin

Haha...thank God you know grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
iykedare:

But you no fine too

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by somehowpenis(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
LuveU2:

both of them are ugly, one of them is uglier, the _stupidity i earlier put up her picture.. Nonsense angry
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Omike85(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:
Her sexx video will do the job. Don't worry.
on top e-contest??...haha...dude get a life
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by PaulkillermanAg(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Just SHUT UP!

Are you saying that she won because of a voice note that wasn't available for download to at about 3:30pm yesterday? Even going by the nonsense you just typed, she wasn't the most insulted, mimzy was. So STFU and stop spewing thrash! The girl doesn't deserve it and she is UGlee!
you sef whe dey cast person no kookoo fine sef..... mtchewwww, empty barrels make the largest noise
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dominicah:
adetutu, may thunder fire and strike your bonney frame, how dare you put a question to me? may that mouth of yours bend to the left till eternity. I didn't sign up for any beauty pageantry, anyone who does should be ready to face the fire of thorough criticism even after victory, all allow me feel sad for the sponsors, they will regret having a face like that of your queen on their product, it's a fact, bitter pill to swallow.

Chai grin grin grin

Someone is pained enough to call thunder upon me grin grin grin

Miss whatever your name is Lanicky won, she's our QUEEN, deal with it or fûck off, or better still jump into the lagoon, it's very easy undecided

No amount of ranting or wailing can change that fact tongue

Domincah right now...

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by kingphilip(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
eitsei:
undecided you called someone ugly and I went to check your dp hoping to find a beauty queen but what I saw instead is an uglier being
the bashing I had for her would have resulted to a suicide tomorrow but I decided against it since she's not worth it
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by kingphilip(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Swissheart:
hey, aren't we gonna have a Thanksgiving service? kiss
are you the one or your dp or should we look for another
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by goodfornothing(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
She has won the contest and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Please let her be. angry
The only issue I have with Lanicky is she might disappear like Tohpaz! angry angry
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by kedikenet(f): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
oh God imagine what people are typing ar writing whichever, imagine the kind of insult and vile word people are throwing at this girl for what guess you all have sisters right if she were to be your sister or friend how would you feel if people are saying all this things about her I mean common for what just online contest simple failure you guys can't handle. she's ugly not intelligent bla bla bla gosh sometimes I just wonder how peoole think really this are the kind of incident that make girls commit sucide common this has really gone too far. geez you guys really need to take a chill pill if you can't make someone happy atleast don't add to their life miserable now if your canditate didn't win this time there's always another time for pete sake. No human being has any right to call anybody ugly for what over #50000 naira and what for the fact thatits a faceless forum doesn't mean you can just come and type anything just say things to hurt people anyhow really it's not fair please
we are all fearfully and wonderfully made in GOD's image

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by kedikenet(f): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
lest I forget lanicky dear congratulations was actually rooting for you to win though I don't know you before just saw the contest stuff yesterday and I'm really happy you won

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by eitsei(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
kingphilip:
the bashing I had for her would have resulted to a suicide tomorrow but I decided against it since she's not worth it
lol.. Don't mind her Jare I think she don receive enough bashing already
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by iykedare(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
kedikenet:
oh God imagine what people are typing ar writing whichever, imagine the kind of insult and vile word people are throwing at this girl for what guess you all have sisters right if she were to be your sister or friend how would you feel if people are saying all this things about her I mean common for what just online contest simple failure you guys can't handle. she's ugly not intelligent bla bla bla gosh sometimes I just wonder how peoole think really this are the kind of incident that make girls commit sucide common this has really gone too far. geez you guys really need to take a chill pill if you can't make someone happy atleast don't add to their life miserable now if your canditate didn't win this time there's always another time for pete sake. No human being has any right to call anybody ugly for what over #50000 naira and what for the fact thatits a faceless forum doesn't mean you can just come and type anything just say things to hurt people anyhow really it's not fair please
we are all fearfully and wonderfully made in GOD's image

Damn,what is this? No punctuation or something. Get a refund of your school fees and use it to buy Brazilian hair.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by timsonpreye(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
vizkiz:
ok, this is gonna trend the whole day grin

You guys better accept your fate Lanicky won and there is nothing anybody can furcking do about that grin

undecided[quote author=vizkiz post=46938827]i wish they can fuckingly know that, she won is she won and that's it, congratulating
Lanicky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by lanicky(f): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
kedikenet:
lest I forget lanicky dear congratulations was actually rooting for you to win though I don't know you before just saw the contest stuff yesterday and I'm really happy you won

Thanks grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by misspicy(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend / Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.