Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Betfair.com Football Trading Strategies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betfair.com Football Trading Strategies (2074 Views)

Why Betfair Football Traders Are Not Gamblers / Join Our Team On The Quest To Football Trading.. #teamwork / Football Trading Is A Big Time Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betfair.com Football Trading Strategies by thinktank2015: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2016
This tread is strictly for betfair.com users, who constantly trade bets on betfair. This tread is not for beginners. However beginners can go google and download free ebooks that can update their knowledge on betfair.
Let us know successful strategies that make at least 70% and above profit.
Presently my strategy involve laying the draw in matches that have strong favorites and I scalp possible draws when necessary to cover or insure my liability on the lay the draw bet.So also back 0-0 an amount to cover the lay.
The problem is the lability is usually too high,but the key is good game selection.

1 Like

Re: Betfair.com Football Trading Strategies by thinktank2015: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2016
There is so much money that exchange hands in betfair with a record bet exchange in a single match of 100 million pounds in the South Africa 2010 World Cup finals.Yesterday's second round match : Croatia vs Portugal over 10 million pounds bet was exchange. Once a winning strategy is known it is success forever. But the system is so efficient and the possibility of bottleneck is almost impossible.
A British Gynaecologist by name Dr. Slicer about 9 years ago joyful announced on a betfair community forum that indeed he as found the holy grail that is the bet that never fails.
Slicer said that 4 necessary steps need to be taken,he gave the first 3 steps but refused to disclose the last bet. Several researchers have continued till date searching for slicer's last bet to no avail.
Let us Google and learn about these things and come out with the last bet.
Slicer's steps are;
1. Lay the 0-0 at half time
2. Back 0-0 at full time
3. At half time if still 0-0, lay the second step
4. Unknown but will result in 8-12% profit
Let us search for the holy grail,there is much money to be made from Betfair.
Suggestions on other effective strategies are welcome on this tread.

1 Like

Re: Betfair.com Football Trading Strategies by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2017
thinktank2015:
There is so much money that exchange hands in betfair with a record bet exchange in a single match of 100 million pounds in the South Africa 2010 World Cup finals.Yesterday's second round match : Croatia vs Portugal over 10 million pounds bet was exchange. Once a winning strategy is known it is success forever. But the system is so efficient and the possibility of bottleneck is almost impossible.
A British Gynaecologist by name Dr. Slicer about 9 years ago joyful announced on a betfair community forum that indeed he as found the holy grail that is the bet that never fails.
Slicer said that 4 necessary steps need to be taken,he gave the first 3 steps but refused to disclose the last bet. Several researchers have continued till date searching for slicer's last bet to no avail.
Let us Google and learn about these things and come out with the last bet.
Slicer's steps are;
1. Lay the 0-0 at half time
2. Back 0-0 at full time
3. At half time if still 0-0, lay the second step
4. Unknown but will result in 8-12% profit
Let us search for the holy grail,there is much money to be made from Betfair.
Suggestions on other effective strategies are welcome on this tread.
I have discovered the last bets and that is (lay the 0-0 at At halftime if it's still 0-0).I have many Trading Strategies which am currently using on betfair.

1 Like

Re: Betfair.com Football Trading Strategies by Nobody: 7:36am On May 05, 2019
I will love to know about it

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Whats The Salary Range For A Graphics Designer / How To Make #500k Annually With Xtralarge Farms Agric Investment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.