Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. (4921 Views)

When Buhari Suddenly Realised That Dasuki Sponsored His Campaign / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by tuniski: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
StOla:
Did Fayose file loan application forms for the purpose of purchasing nomination form? Was any collateral tendered for a loan that wasn't even applied for?

I really do not understand why Nigerian youths pretend to be stupid just so they can convince themselves that a crime committed was not a crime at all, while looking for the most irrelevant comparison to vindicate their argument?

Now answer this question, since we know Buhari legitimately sourced loans from a bank to purchase the nomination form of the APC, how exactly did Fayose's bank legitimately sponsored his own campaign?

Some people truly think every Nigerian is an idiot who ought to support the criminal acts of politicians.
Buhari illegitimately obtain bank loan for politics. Pls get yourself informed!
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by dammytosh: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
paschu:
You are really silly. Shut down your phone and sleep.

Go check what's done elsewhere. Trump and Clinton have their campaign fund and expenditure published MONTHLY. It's a public knowledge even on social media.

The Freedom of Information Act gives you the RIGHT to know how the governor funded his campaign. If the bank refuses to give you the information then go to court. Dumb.

What else can be this low this week ? grin grin grin

Ignorance at its peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by AZeD1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
paschu:
You are really silly. Shut down your phone and sleep.

Go check what's done elsewhere. Trump and Clinton have their campaign fund and expenditure published MONTHLY. It's a public knowledge even on social media.

The Freedom of Information Act gives you the RIGHT to know how the governor funded his campaign. If the bank refuses to give you the information then go to court. Dumb.

Bros the freedom of information act only covers Federal institutions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
was actually feeling u till i got to d dangote part. u dull sha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by AlPeter: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
helpee:
APC has money generating mechanisms but PDP only had dasuki abi? The Apc members are such a genius they had money making skills while PDP members were dummies. I think i am either arguing with a small child or a pauper else what relationship will exist between zenith bank and fayose other than business/loan agreement. Banks dont do charity with their money. They do business with profit in sight. Buratai declared what in his CCB form? you are something else. so now that it is burratai, he could acquire money legitimately doing nothing other than army but every other person cant acquire money legally as long as they are PDP. buharatai is such a genius he could convert his salary to billions while PDP members are dummies. They can never do it except by dasuki. i dont think there is hope for this generation of nigerian youths if the future of this country lies with them. Pls note, buharatai bought those ppty when his salary was around 700k per month yet he had properties worth his hundrend years salary and by law, he cant be engaged in any thing other than military. yet he acquired them legitimately. buhari actually surrounded himself with genius
are really this daft or just plain stu.pid have been reading your long posts on this thread and they seem to be getting dumber with every new post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by dammytosh: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
dammytosh:

Did fayose apply for 1.2 Billion loan ?

Use ur brain.

Everybody is corrupt excuse to allow thieves loot us dry has expired.

All these excuses keep showing how dumb PDP and their wailing supporters are.

You can only distort facts for 1mbeciles not smart people.

BEN Bruce was oweing AMCON and not servicing the loan, Dangote is not. And for ur information Dangote is worth 16BILLION dollars, Ben is worth just his twitter followers.

Buratai claimed he declared the house as part of his assets, never denied having it and did not say PDP soldiers too have house in dubai.

The onus lies on EFCC to investigate the source of the money.

The difference is very clear except for Lere like brains trying to defend Fayose.

GOVT probe Bukola Saraki : it is politics.

OBJ probe PDP members : it is 3rd term agenda.

OBJ ATTEMPTED HALLIBURTON PROBE : It is to NAIL atiku

Govt probe : Fayose, omisore and Obanikoro, it is opposition.

So we should fold our hands till when ?

If a thief is bold enough to probe another thief, it makes it more interesting and I will support them than we continue with the craziness we saw I the hands of GEJ.
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by wirinet(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
See wailing. The Surgeon General warns that wailers are liable to die young. I shudder to think of what will happen to you guys if Buhari wins second term in 2019.

bnovative:
If Buhari's bank sponsors his election with
27 million Naira for his nomination form ,
it is strategic business and political
calculation . But If Fayose's bank sponsors
Fayose's election , it is corruption.
Comparing the 2 is like comparing moimoi burger to MacDolald's Big Mac. Buhari said he took a loan from his bank to buy normination form, Fayose said his bank sponsored his election. Notice the difference? besides, Buhari's pension as former head of state is N27 million/month and it is paid into his bank account, so his bank is certain the loan will be repaid. ( Jonathan has been receiving the same N27 million since he handed over last may)

Now tell me how Zenith Bank intends to recover the N1.6 billion it used in sponsoring Fayose.

If Diezani, a former shell top executive,
owns a house abroad, it is corruption. But
If Buratai, a career military man, owns
two houses abroad, it is called money
saving skills.
The issue is not buying a house in Dubai, the issue is the value of the property in Dubai. Buying a property in Dubai was no big deal, My partner bought a house in Dubai 8 years ago. He did not even have to travel outside Nigeria to buy the property. Dubai then was carrying out an aggressive property marketing program. They brought colourful brochures to my office and give you very convienient payment options. My partner bought an apartment for less than $50,000 with a full payment period of about 2 years. I am sure thousands of Nigerians bought properties in Dubai then.
The problem with Dezani's is that her properties are said to be worth millions of dollars, meanwhile we were not told the value of Burutai's properties.

If Dangote owes Banks Billions of Naira, it
is strategic business acumen. But If Ben
Bruce does same, it is corrupt bad debt
and his business must close down.
The fact that Dangote owes his bank money is public knowledge, the surprise here is the fact that Ben Bruce was owing his bank, because prior to now, Ben Bruce behaved as if he set up all his businesses from his pocket.
Now, have you heard any complaint from Dangote's bank that he has defaulted in his loan repayments? Has Dangote's debts been bought by AMCON? Do you even know the process of AMCON acquiring a bad debt from a bank? So what should Union Bank had done? Let Ben Bruce run away with depositors money? Or close down the Bank because people like Ben Bruce are too powerful to collect their loans from?

If Jonathan keeps 9 presidential jets, it is
corruption and callousness, but If Buhari
keeps same 9 presidential jets, its a sign
that he means well for the people!
Welcome to Buhari's Animal farm

Did Buhari buys any Jet? Remember your Hero Jonathan was trying to buy anothe Jet to add to the 9 before he lost the elections. Buhari is just managing the situation he met on the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by paschu: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Take a look:

http://lawpadi.com/how-to-make-a-freedom-of-information-request-in-nigeria/

The law was intended to apply to every public official/institution across the country. You are only saying that it does not apply to states because of a contradictory court ruling that happened in Lagos. But you forgot that prior to the delivery of the Lagos judgement, a high court judge in Ibadan, S.A. Akinteye, ruled that FoI Act is applicable to all States of the Federation.

"The Ibadan High Court ruled last year that the application of the FoI Act was for the entire federation, therefore, “does not need to be domesticated by any state before taking effect in all states across the federation.”

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/01/court-rules-foi-act-binding-states/

http://www.nigeriannews.net/index.php/sid/227289435

It may also interest you to know that the said Ekiti State (besides Lagos), based on the information available to me, is the only State in Nigeria that has domesticated the FoI Act.

So you, dammytosh and StOla are clearly just ranting over nothing.

See validation:

http://www.nigerianlawtoday.com/2015/10/the-freedom-of-information-act-and-its.html

AZeD1:

Bros the freedom of information act only covers Federal institutions.
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by dustydee: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
StOla:
Did Fayose file loan application forms for the purpose of purchasing nomination form? Was any collateral tendered for a loan that wasn't even applied for?

I really do not understand why Nigerian youths pretend to be stupid just so they can convince themselves that a crime committed was not a crime at all, while looking for the most irrelevant comparison to vindicate their argument?

Now answer this question, since we know Buhari legitimately sourced loans from a bank to purchase the nomination form of the APC, how exactly did Fayose's bank legitimately sponsored his own campaign?

Some people truly think every Nigerian is an idiot who ought to support the criminal acts of politicians.
Did Buhari ever say he took a loan to buy form? It's the newspapers that took the loan on his behalf. I listened to him when he made a comment about informing his bank to honour any check from him whether he had money in the account or not. Now how is that the same as I took loan to buy nomination form?
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by Dezolo(f): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol.. Never expect a fair treatment when dealing with certain people
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by dammytosh: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
paschu:
Take a look:

http://lawpadi.com/how-to-make-a-freedom-of-information-request-in-nigeria/

The law was intended to apply to every public official/institution across the country. You are only saying that it does not apply to states because of a contradictory court ruling that happened in Lagos. But you forgot that prior to the delivery of the Lagos judgement, a high court judge in Ibadan, S.A. Akinteye, ruled that FoI Act is applicable to all States of the Federation.

"The Ibadan High Court ruled last year that the application of the FoI Act was for the entire federation, therefore, “does not need to be domesticated by any state before taking effect in all states across the federation.”

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/01/court-rules-foi-act-binding-states/

http://www.nigeriannews.net/index.php/sid/227289435

It may also interest you to know that the said Ekiti State (besides Lagos), based on the information available to me, is the only State in Nigeria that has domesticated the FoI Act.

So you, dammytosh and StOla are clearly just ranting over nothing.

See validation:

http://www.nigerianlawtoday.com/2015/10/the-freedom-of-information-act-and-its.html

So what does this teaches us ?

U just piled up irrelevant craap.

The point raised is clear and not debatable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by cokoduck: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
louqas:

Now you are throwing insults has it explained your ignorance? You don't have monopoly of insults you hear , I initially tot you are reasonable but I see I'm wrong . No need prolonging this ,abeg stay off my mention
Don't you try deflect the discussion, I want to know how a carear military man can acquire from savings two mansions in Dubai worth over a million Dollars, with a salary of 700,000 naira a month, even if he was paid 2 million naira a month, how was he able to afford those houses? Whether he declared them or not Is not a problem.
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by louqas: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
cokoduck:
Don't you try deflect the discussion, I want to know how a carear military man can acquire from savings two mansions in Dubai worth over a million Dollars, with a salary of 700,000 naira a month, even if he was paid 2 million naira a month, how was he able to afford those houses? Whether he declared them or not Is not a problem.

I don't know . But there is no law that says he can't earn money from other sources legitimately . He can be a director in a company, farm, He can also come from a rich family or even inherit money after he has become a millitary man. The onus is on you to prove he got the money illegitimately or corruptly enriched himself. Or will you say if a son of dangote becomes a soldier he cannot own property in Dubai?
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by naijaboy756: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
louqas:

I don't know . But there is no law that says he can't earn money from other sources legitimately . He can be a director in a company, farm, He can also come from a rich family or even inherit money after he has become a millitary man. The onus is on you to prove he got the money illegitimately or corruptly enriched himself. Or will you say if a son of dangote becomes a soldier he cannot own property in Dubai?
so u have brain to reason. He can earn from other sources But Diezani that was a director in Shell is corrupt for buying Dubai properties. God will judge all of you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by louqas: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
naijaboy756:
so u have brain to reason. He can earn from other sources But Diezani that was a director in Shell is corrupt for buying Dubai properties. God will judge all of you!

so u have brain to reason.

You must be the biggest FOOL on nairaland . Na thunder go fire you,your father ,your mother and all your extended family of you no stop dey quote me .
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by cokoduck: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
louqas:

please scroll down for the reply
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by Valendo: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
StOla:

You talked as if you do not know what you are saying. You said buhari applied for a loan to buy form. That alone is a bad thing. How did he intend to pay back? Oh! Maybe he will use his salary. Buhari is definitely not the person that will help this country.
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by cokoduck: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
louqas:

Military service expects exclusive devotion, You can not be a military man and engage in another business lest you give a divided attention, you cannot be a military man and be a director of any company, he never said he inherited any money, Sir Luis Ojukwu, the father of the Emeka Ojukwu you know, was the richest Black man alive then, if he had even 10 houses in Dubai then, we can do a background check, now let us do a background check on Buratai and try to know who his father was and how many properties his father had, and which business his father engaged in that enabled Tukur Burati to own two mansions valued at almost $1,000,000, and remember he said before he became chief of staff.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by louqas: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
cokoduck:
Military service expects exclusive devotion, You can not be a military man and engage in another business lest you give a divided attention, you cannot be a military man and be a director of any company, he never said he inherited any money, Sir Luis Ojukwu, the father of the Emeka Ojukwu you know, was the richest Black man alive then, if he had even 10 houses in Dubai then, we can do a background check, now let us do a background check on Buratai and try to know who his father was and how many properties his father had, and which business his father engaged in that enabled Tukur Burati to own two mansions valued at almost $1,000,000, and remember he said before he became chief of staff.

The onus of proof is on you Mr go do your research if you really want to know
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by bnovative(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
louqas:

ignoramus!! Some of u kids refused to seek knowledge and u keep showing ur ignorance every where u go. continue.
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by bnovative(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
louqas:

Even when the guy u quoted took pains to educate u, pride wouldn't allow u say thank u. pathetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by louqas: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
bnovative:

Even when the guy u quoted took pains to educate u, pride wouldn't allow u say thank u. pathetic!

YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOUR LIFE IS PATHETIC .
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by louqas: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
bnovative:

ignoramus!! Some of u kids refused to seek knowledge and u keep showing ur ignorance every where u go. continue.

Go lecture your parents at home since you are old enough to do so
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by sheymaziggy: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
PapaBrowne:

One good question I should ask. Has Buhari paid that loan? it's almost 2 years since the loan was taken.
If he has paid, how did he pay? Did Tinubu pay for him or did he sell some of his cattle to pay or he took from Aso Rock.
Has d bank complained that buhari hasn't paid back ?
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by rhymaster: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
PapaBrowne:

One good question I should ask. Has Buhari paid that loan? it's almost 2 years since the loan was taken.
If he has paid, how did he pay? Did Tinubu pay for him or did he sell some of his cattle to pay or he took from Aso Rock.

You are a well known PDP nematode and Jonathan yam stealing supporter so there is no sense in addressing your nonsense post! Next!!
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
helpee:
on the contrary you are the one pretending to be stupid here. tell me, what collateral did buhari used in securing his loan? if buhari could borrow just 27million to buy only nomination forms( meaning he and his friends could not afford it) tell me, how did he get his own billions to finance his election? most definately he borrowed too. if he didnt have to borrow billions for his election but he borrowed 27million for form, he was either just deceiving his fellow zombies or a bad manager of fund. so, can you tell me how he funded his election? facts pls. when you can answer these questions with facts not with only insults as done by zombies, then we can discuss more intelligently

You are the foolish person here. Instead of bleating like a goat on public forum, you can simply google the owe aspiration and payment of form processes.

Buhari did not apply for any loan at that period for collecting presidential form. Buhari paid for the APC presidential form with Bank Overdraft.

Falana was rebuffed by Buhari campaign team. Read their statement:

Falana got it all wrong. It wasn’t a loan, it was an overdraft he asked his manager for until he gets back to his home and then arranges to pay the next day. He just made his declaration and chief Oyegun asked him to pick the form before leaving but he didn’t think he had enough balance in his account to cover the amount for the form so he had to call his account manager to grant him an overdraft for the difference until he gets home when he will sort it out. Buhari being a man of integrity does not want to give a bounced cheque and the manager granted it to him immediately.

Also bear in mind that this was in the early stage where donations were just kicking in no one knows how much had come in yet and he would not just want to immediately start dipping his hands into it without k owing the details.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/170002-falana-blasts-buhari-over-presidential-form-loan.html

A bank overdraft is designed for customers who have bad credit record. It is a credit facility but not necessary a loan which grant a bank customer to withdraw more than what the customer have with the bank. An overdraft occur when money is withdrawn from a bank account and the available balance goes below zero. The negative balance is draft which will be covered when money is deposited into the said account.

There was no loan parsay. Buhari had enough as people were already donating for him. I can proudly mention here that I am one of those who donated token for his campaign. Buhari was asked to pick up the form right inside Oyegun office when he went there for declaration. It was his manager who granted him overdraft. Overdraft unlike loan does not attract collateral and subsequent payment into that account will pay off the negative balance.
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by Akissani: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
helpee:
ok. so why is it so difficult for posterity sake for APC and PMB to publish details of the account showing how the thousands donated by well meaning nigerians amounted to billions used in funding his campaign. How they changed all those kobos into dollars that was used to muscle out atiku during lagos primary. so, who told you zenith bank provided the funding for free without collateral? if i say my bank is funding my business, it simply means loan and nothing more. MY QUESTION...where were those well meaning Nigerians and party members that provided billions for the election when buhari needed common 27million for form. As far back as medical school, friends contributed money to buy me form when i contested as the president of the union.? you are yet to tell me what collateral buhari used? fayose contested against a sitting governor yet zenith had confidence to sponsor him knowing fully well he may lose, do you think they are so daft they wont protect their investment? if i ask you when will EFCC arrest buratai for having houses worth billions in dubai you will tell me it his savings but if i tell you same thing about fayose he must be a thief. look, we are all nigerians. we blindly supporting this govt selective prosecution of political opponents and very soon, it will boomerang. Abacha became abacha only after silencing opposition. IF fayose funded his election via bank and buhari did the same, persecuting fayose only is creating room for chaos. if you support criminalisation of saraki forgery case and celebrate buharis forgery of waec certificate, you are destroying the future of nigeria. Fayose is not under obligation to tell you how he funded his election till asked hence there is nothing like bubble burst. until we see APC campaign fund account, you dont know how buharis election was sponsored, it might have been funded from Iran or even by boko haram for all you know. And if you are a business man with long standing relationship with a bank, they themselves usually approach you begging you to come and take loan. I rejected unsolicited offers at least on two occasions for loans from bank. find out about this
after spending @least six yrs in medical school all u do is to come to nairaland and support criminals like fayose... A medical doctor supporting criminals....chai patients done suffer
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by Izonpikin: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
louqas:

as usual ....escapism...

grin grin

Oboy...no kill yourself on top buhari and his team oo....Theyve existed before you and of course corrupt before you...
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
PapaBrowne:

Firstly, Buhari did not take any loan. Someone who doesnt take loan is not mandated to pay for any load.

Secondly, the period between the campign period and this very moment is not up to 2 years. Your hate filled head wants Buhari to be like PDP loan hijacking goons who have refused to payback what they borrowed and thrown our bank to the edge.

Thirdly, you wailers need brain refresher. Buhari paid for his form with bank overdraft. Overdraft is a credit facility but not a loan. It involve withdrawing more than the actual balance in one bank account without collateral. This facility is granted to only those who have poor credit record.

Fourthly, Buhari does not need Tinubu to bridge up Buhari account from the negative balance. Entitlements, grants, pension and salary he collected before he was sworn in is enough to cover this money. There is a report that said he paid the draft when he returned home.

Buhari did not fund his campaign with loan or donation from bank. For every standard, he funded his campaign with donations from fans which I am proudly one of them. He didnt go against the law of the state.
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
helpee:
ok. so why is it so difficult for posterity sake for APC and PMB to publish details of the account showing how the thousands donated by well meaning nigerians amounted to billions used in funding his campaign. How they changed all those kobos into dollars that was used to muscle out atiku during lagos primary. so, who told you zenith bank provided the funding for free without collateral? if i say my bank is funding my business, it simply means loan and nothing more. MY QUESTION...where were those well meaning Nigerians and party members that provided billions for the election when buhari needed common 27million for form. As far back as medical school, friends contributed money to buy me form when i contested as the president of the union.? you are yet to tell me what collateral buhari used? fayose contested against a sitting governor yet zenith had confidence to sponsor him knowing fully well he may lose, do you think they are so daft they wont protect their investment? if i ask you when will EFCC arrest buratai for having houses worth billions in dubai you will tell me it his savings but if i tell you same thing about fayose he must be a thief. look, we are all nigerians. we blindly supporting this govt selective prosecution of political opponents and very soon, it will boomerang. Abacha became abacha only after silencing opposition. IF fayose funded his election via bank and buhari did the same, persecuting fayose only is creating room for chaos. if you support criminalisation of saraki forgery case and celebrate buharis forgery of waec certificate, you are destroying the future of nigeria. Fayose is not under obligation to tell you how he funded his election till asked hence there is nothing like bubble burst. until we see APC campaign fund account, you dont know how buharis election was sponsored, it might have been funded from Iran or even by boko haram for all you know. And if you are a business man with long standing relationship with a bank, they themselves usually approach you begging you to come and take loan. I rejected unsolicited offers at least on two occasions for loans from bank. find out about this

Some people are just daft. You want APC to publish her account details? To convince you? What does this minions take theirselves for?

No political party in the world has ever published their account statement. Fayose hadnt done anything close to that. I dont know why you expect APC which new in Nigeria political sphere to do such. Everyone cannot be daft like you are.

It is a duty of a political aspirant to declare interest for a post and buy form which officially affirm his interest. It is also the party duty to fund the campaign of their candidate.

APC is a national institution and has to capacity to pump billions into the campaign of her candidate. This fund amounting to billions come from due payment, donation, sponsorship from members, fans and families. Buhari with CPC campaigned with vechicles donated to him by friends and close associate. APC has bigwigs and businessmen as members who could pump billions into Buhari campaign. It does not necessary mean Buhari should pay or take loan for his campaign. That is the job of a political party.

Each party chapter contribute lot to national politics.

Donations sprang in from different angle. Some pay in a thousand, some in multiple thousand, some in ten and hundred thousands. Some in millions, ten and hundred million. APC faithful members are up to a million. Even if they donated 1000 naira each, that is a bilion naira. Add up money from non partisan fans. There was a report of a woman who paid millions from her saving. There was a report of a little girl who gave out more than six thousand naira. Adding these donations together is closing up to 10bn.

Buhari did not take any loan. He only paid for his form with bank overdraft. Bank overdraft is not the samething as loan as it does not involve collateral just like the using of credit card.

The entitlements, dues, pension fund he receive before been sworn in is enough to balance his negative balanced account. He only need to sit back and watch the Party doing the remaining job for him.
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by helpee(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Some people are just daft. You want APC to publish her account details? To convince you? What does this minions take theirselves for?

No political party in the world has ever published their account statement. Fayose hadnt done anything close to that. I dont know why you expect APC which new in Nigeria political sphere to do such. Everyone cannot be daft like you are.

It is a duty of a political aspirant to declare interest for a post and buy form which officially affirm his interest. It is also the party duty to fund the campaign of their candidate.

APC is a national institution and has to capacity to pump billions into the campaign of her candidate. This fund amounting to billions come from due payment, donation, sponsorship from members, fans and families. Buhari with CPC campaigned with vechicles donated to him by friends and close associate. APC has bigwigs and businessmen as members who could pump billions into Buhari campaign. It does not necessary mean Buhari should pay or take loan for his campaign. That is the job of a political party.

Each party chapter contribute lot to national politics.

Donations sprang in from different angle. Some pay in a thousand, some in multiple thousand, some in ten and hundred thousands. Some in millions, ten and hundred million. APC faithful members are up to a million. Even if they donated 1000 naira each, that is a bilion naira. Add up money from non partisan fans. There was a report of a woman who paid millions from her saving. There was a report of a little girl who gave out more than six thousand naira. Adding these donations together is closing up to 10bn.

Buhari did not take any loan. He only paid for his form with bank overdraft. Bank overdraft is not the samething as loan as it does not involve collateral just like the using of credit card.

The entitlements, dues, pension fund he receive before been sworn in is enough to balance his negative balanced account. He only need to sit back and watch the Party doing the remaining job for him.
i dont need to respond to your incoherent rant but just so you may be educated. Bank overdraft is a loan usually backed with collateral in Nigeria. i am not a banker but ive taken overdraft a number of times and i used my C of O as collateral. No bank in Nigeria will give you overdraft without collateral except salary advance and your pay back cant be moore than 33% of your monthly pay usually small amount. Most of you just sit down behind keyboard typing rubbish when you are supposed to be looking for your daily bread because no serious business man or top executive will come here saying overdraft is not a loan. what is it then?. Saying overdraft is not a loan means i don't even need to argue with you because it is obvious you know nothing about what you are saying. All the banks in Nigeria have website. kindly paste the link to any bank that gives overdraft without collateral in Nigeria let us see.
Re: Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. by helpee(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

You are the foolish person here. Instead of bleating like a goat on public forum, you can simply google the owe aspiration and payment of form processes.

Buhari did not apply for any loan at that period for collecting presidential form. Buhari paid for the APC presidential form with Bank Overdraft.

Falana was rebuffed by Buhari campaign team. Read their statement:

A bank overdraft is designed for customers who have bad credit record. It is a credit facility but not necessary a loan which grant a bank customer to withdraw more than what the customer have with the bank. An overdraft occur when money is withdrawn from a bank account and the available balance goes below zero. The negative balance is draft which will be covered when money is deposited into the said account.

There was no loan parsay. Buhari had enough as people were already donating for him. I can proudly mention here that I am one of those who donated token for his campaign. Buhari was asked to pick up the form right inside Oyegun office when he went there for declaration. It was his manager who granted him overdraft. Overdraft unlike loan does not attract collateral and subsequent payment into that account will pay off the negative balance.
FROM FIRST BANK WEBSITE, THIS IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR OVERDRAFT LIKE EVERY OTHER BANK IN NIGERIA-----This product is designed to provide a structured and controllable mechanism through which FirstBank may provide overdraft to retail organisations with annual turnover of N500 million and below in all segments of the economy to finance working capital requirements of the business.

Features
Maximum amount is N20 million
Maximum tenor of 12 months
Collateral – Legal Mortgage over property in FirstBank acceptable Locations or Treasury Bills/Fixed Term Deposit
Benefits
Accompanying Documents
Next Step
Frequently Asked Questions.

when you finish educating yourself you can come come back to join the forum but for now, we are not inviting small small boys that only patronise microfinance banks or LAPO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters / Festus Keyamo(san) Drops The Mother Of All Bombs! / Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.