Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Hilarious Sunday Joke.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Sunday Joke.... (1114 Views)

Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / Hilarious Sunday Memes / Hilarious Pics! Joke To End The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Sunday Joke.... by Pinkieblue(f): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2016
I have been dating this gal for over 3 year's now
Just last week when she came to my house her phone rang but she refused to pick the call, when I asked her why she didn't pick she said nothing,
I check who had called her.
Behold I saw 'SterlingBank I begged her to pick the call, may be the Bank wants to give us money. After that, another call came, 'this time it was GTBank but yet she ignored it.
UBA followed and I picked it but the caller didn't talk I end it a minute later,
FirstBank started calling, she put it on hold; when ZenithBank called, she shouted at ZenithBank.
After that FidelityBank called , and she rejected the call.
After an hour, one call entered her phone singing John Legend's song; just
to check who is calling her, I saw 'CBN', and she picked it and answered the call
well. when I asked her who the caller is, she said that one of her Uncle working there used the office landline to call her.
I said Ok.
Few minutes later, WorldBank called and she was so Happy to pick the call.
After she had finished receiving the call,
I picked up my phone to flash her
number...
Guess what I saw....?!
MicroFinance bank manageable . Really painful......
So nobody should tell me to stop flogging her

Re: Hilarious Sunday Joke.... by dikeigbo2(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Babes get heart...but bros your are lucky that you are not saved with village meeting...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Sunday Joke.... by Pinkieblue(f): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Babes get heart...but bros your are lucky that you are not saved with village meeting...

Lol..... That's wickedness
Re: Hilarious Sunday Joke.... by integritylady(f): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
she gave you microfinance because she likes you 'small', she still fit give you loan......
what if she gave u ecobank, those ones will eat you up and still call you baby "our dear customer"

(1) (Reply)

When Your Son I.Q Is Below "-100%" / Pre Wedding Picture / Joke Of The Day- Akpos Turned Beer To Orange Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.