Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? (1045 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by 360ng: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Pls I want to know.

Thanks.
Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by missKiffy(f): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Go back to the voting threads, u will see it there. In summary cash, spa treatment and free braids
Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by 9inches(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2016
missKiffy:
Go back to the voting threads, u will see it there. In summary cash, spa treatment and free braids

Plus a date with Sheun Osewa
Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by valdes00(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2016
missKiffy:
Like cwiously, free braids....... chisos, girls can die for free braids......
Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by titosantana(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2016
The first three got money and some other incentives. It's so bad it wasn't like this during LUPEY's era. That girl is finer than all these contestants put together.
Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2016
mimzy, ivvy and refiner all made mistakes of competing alongside the final winner...

I just hope an ugly boy wins the Mr Nairaland, just to balance the show...

It is called beauty pageant for Fvck sake!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by titosantana(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
mimzy, ivvy and refiner all made mistakes of competing alongside the final winner...

I still can't fathom how Lanicky won.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
titosantana:

I still can't fathom how Lanicky won.

Because just like Nigeria can't produce any meaningful president, Nairaland can never produce a beauty queen...

it is in their History...

lol

1 Like

Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by HiggsBoson(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wailing thread no '7'

Toxicity rate = 1

Do mention me when proper wailing starts grin
Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by titosantana(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Because just like Nigeria can't produce any meaningful president, Nairaland can never produce a beauty queen...

it is in their History...

lol
grin

The previous ones are even manageable, this is worse.
Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
titosantana:

grin

The previous ones are even manageable, this is worse.

A colleague asked me who later won the contest of miss Nairaland, I showed him the picture . He said I was joking...

Na so everybody burst laff...

Miss Nairaland .... lol

1 Like

Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by anigbajumo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

A colleague asked me who later won the contest of miss Nairaland, I showed him the picture . He said I was joking...

Miss Nairaland .... lol

grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Miss Nairaland .... lol

Lool.... if we talk now, dem go say we dey wail cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by titosantana(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Miss Nairaland .... lol
It's a shame! This our miss nairaland can not even stand miss Ajegunleland.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
kinglee1:

Lool.... if we talk now, dem go say we dey wail cheesy.

Them they call me wailer na... grin grin grin

Miss and Mr Nairaland go come OBJ grin grin
Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Them they call me wailer na... grin grin grin

Miss and Mr Nairaland go come OBJ grin grin

If d person wey go win Mr Nairaland no be like Bance or Taye taiwo, na den nairaland go see trouble.

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits does The Winner Of The Miss Nairaland Contest enjoy? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
titosantana:

It's a shame! This our miss nairaland can not even stand miss Ajegunleland.

grin grin grin... Even the winner can,t even tell people she won Miss nairaland...

E go be like say all the girls for Nairaland wowo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal??? / GUYS, Would You Buy This "Perfect" Remote Control If Available ? / What Kind Of Game Is This?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.