Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Miss NL Election Wailers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NL Election Wailers (878 Views)

Important Info For The Wailers Commitee / 2017 Miss NL / MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss NL Election Wailers by valdes00(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Good morning peeps...
I only wanted to know why r some ppl pained after seeing the outcome of xtady's Miss NL election.... For crying out loud, this is Nigeria where lots of shits happen, so u shouldn't b surprised that d result didn't go ur way.... Whether the winner was hand picked or the election rigged shouldn't be anybody's headache, its becoming so annoying seeing almost everybody wailing over nothing ..... Am nt a fan of anybody in here neither did I cast a vote, am jus surprised to see many ppl wailing over irrelevant things.... Lanick here, Lanicky there.... She's ugly here, She ugly there.... Una no dey tire... Y'all should free this issue n look for ways to better ur lifes.... Funny part is that, those ppl carrying this election ish on their heads r as jobless as f**k.....
You can bash me if u want, Iont care cos as far as am concerned, Many ppl in here don't exist

1 Like

Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by smellingmenses: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2016
angry
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2016
cheesy *in timaya's voice* "I CONCOUR"

I wonda y they cnt just accept defeat 4 1nce! No matter how much they try to paint dat girl black. She is already the WINNER and nothing can change that.

Happy Sunday all

smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Op...High5! grin

she won! She's the face Of Nairaland! the natural, Young, serene, spotless face of Nairaland! tongue if You're all for embracing Your own skin!? then, She's right for the crown!

She'll get the price Money! and braids TOO! she'll probably visit some hot spa too! tongue The WAILINGS Won't change that.. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by valdes00(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Op...High5! grin

she won! She's the face Of Nairaland! the natural, Young, serene, spotless face of Nairaland! tongue if You're all for embracing Your own skin!? then, She's right for the crown!

She'll get the price Money! and braids TOO! she'll probably visit some hot spa too! tongue The WAILINGS Won't change that.. cool

The way they all tooks this issh cwious still baffles me...
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by valdes00(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy *in timaya's voice* "I CONCOUR"

I wonda y they cnt just accept defeat 4 1nce! No matter how much they try to paint dat girl black. She is already the WINNER and nothing can change that.

Happy Sunday all

smiley
Happy Sunday to u also
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by Twaci(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Op...High5! grin

Oh those braids kiss

Our Queen is surely going to look delectable in them kiss
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by Topestbilly(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Thank God it was done online cos if not d number of casualties would be greater compare to the one we witnessed in rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2016
valdes00:

The way they all tooks this issh cwious still baffles me...
Well, Some folks don't take defeat lightly...tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by bitchcrafts: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Let those who have ears listen to impapyrated words of wisdom
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by valdes00(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
Thank God it was done online cos if not d number of casualties would be greater compare to the one we witnessed in rivers state.
Right on point bro...... To sum ppl, they will feel like to jus enter NL tru d screen of their phone to start a fight
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
Oh those braids kiss

Our Queen is surely going to look delectable in them kiss
Yeap!
took the words right outta my mouth...

She'd look elegant..wink

2 Likes

Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by Topestbilly(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2016
valdes00:

Right on point bro...... To sum ppl, they will feel like to jus enter NL tru d screen of their phone to start a fight

B4 I used to ponder in wonders how grown ppl act like kids den I realised age is never a tools for measuring maturity.
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by valdes00(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

B4 I used to ponder in wonders how grown ppl act like kids den I realised age is never a tools for measuring maturity.

Abi oo.....

1 Like

Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by onstelly(f): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Well said, is not good to be a bad loser I swear
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by ikombe: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2016
we waill just for the fun wink

We dont take it serious

#team ivyy tho angry
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Op...High5! grin

Preach it sistuh grin grin
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by ivyy(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
ikombe:
we waill just for the fun wink

We dont take it serious

#team ivyy tho angry

Frowning does not suit you grin grin grin
Re: Miss NL Election Wailers by ikombe: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:

Frowning does not suit you grin grin grin
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Fvck / Test If Your Mind Can Complete The Uncompleted.... / Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.