Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? (12911 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling Down And Begging is From?

5 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2016
Yoruba? My guts tell me.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by smellingmenses: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Igbo...shape of his head says it all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2016
Olu20090:
Yoruba? My guts tell me.

How did you know?

1 Like

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Intellect20:

Tribe of kneelers and beggars. . tongue tongue tongue

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by hucienda: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2016
lol... the e-warriors on this forum got no chill.

7 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by uniklinkum(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by youngest85(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Intellect20:

I guess is yoruba but yoruba men usually prostrate while dier women kneel down....

Dats jst d confusion!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by missKiffy(f): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Nah igbo man
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2016
missKiffy:
Nah igbo man

Igbo men will rather die...commit suicide, than to disgracefully kneel before a fellow man.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2016
missKiffy:
Nah igbo man
In your fantasies eh

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Hip Hip Hip....Hooray. Confirmed....the man is a redblooded yoruba man. Executive Director of Zenith Bank, Sola Oladipo led management team of the bank to beg Gov Fayose today."

http://pulse.ng/local/fayose-zenith-bank-staff-allegedly-beg-governor-not-to-expose-transactions-video-id5187019.html

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Olu20090:
Hip Hip Hip....Hooray. Confirmed....the man is a redblooded yoruba man. Executive Director of Zenith Bank, Sola Oladipo led management team of the bank to beg Gov Fayose today."

http://pulse.ng/local/fayose-zenith-bank-staff-allegedly-beg-governor-not-to-expose-transactions-video-id5187019.html
grin grin

28 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Even google can answer that question. Simply type, KNEELING BEGGING TRIBE and search. We know them, the Diya brotherscheesy

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Olu20090:

Wow...how did you guys guessed this right? Men.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Progressive01(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2016
Innovator90:

Igbo men will rather die...commit suicide, than to disgracefully kneel before a fellow man.
Really!!?? cheesycheesy

If I present you evidence of them begging a Yoruba man, do you promise to deactivate your account? grin
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Thewrath(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Innovator90:
Even my dog knows he is a yoruba...they too dey beg. Before you turn your head, they don kneel down and start to beg like spineless General Diya and General Adisa. Remember lying down is part of their culture...so this comes very effortless to them.
Faints grin grin *wakes up again* Na ewedu dey cause am cheesy *faints again*

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Thewrath(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2016
The begi begi people cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Important, factual news like this will never make front page. SMH

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2016
kiss
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Intellect20:
Important, factual news like this will never make front page. SMH

See wickedness!
what's important and factual about this news?

From the moment the kneeling part was introduced, I knew immediately for a fact the tribe responsible...

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Yorubas find it easy to kneel or beg or and also to appreciate good gestures..

It's a trianing from birth. Yoruba parents train their kids to do all these from cradle..

I personally didn't see anything wrong with that, sincerely...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by madukwe1(f): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Plsssssss who else go this interview message nd knows the company? A frend of mind told me to send my details to dia number den i did nd was invited. By RECOMMENDATION, PECALIAN-B MEGA CONCEPT INVITES U 4 AN INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY 27TH JUNE @ NO 28 ADA-GEORGE ROAD OPPOSITE TONINNO FILLING STATION. TIME 9:AM REF CODE BTM/PEC 866. In portharcourt, Rivers State. Tenks

1 Like

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by engrchykae(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Innovator90:

if the rest of nigerians behave as igbos in terms of insubordination to fellow man,nigeria would have long ago thrown away the shackles of neocolonialism.

11 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2016
This thread

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by ckmayoca: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2016
smellingmenses:
Igbo...shape of his head says it all

Talking of head shape, bankyw nko? Is that how yoruba head is? Eranko jati jati.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Bruteforce101: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Really!!?? cheesycheesy

If I present you evidence of them begging a Yoruba man, do you promise to deactivate your account? grin

The cursed wanderers from the Dungeon East are irresponsible and shameless being. Most of them are jobless ediots that still live with there wretched parents. Everthing they think of in there life is Yoruba. Here are some flat headed descendants of ojukj lying down flat like a burnt snake.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Bruteforce101: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Here is another of there god that fled war front. The disgraced pedophile from the land of the fading sun.

5 Likes

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Bruteforce101: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2016
The cantakerous coward ojukwu running away from Adekunle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Bruteforce101: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2016
The bearded coward begging again below.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Innovator90:

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood / Supreme Court Bars Ojukaye Flag-Amachree From Medical Trip / Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.