Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Check This Pix Out And Tell Me What You Think Of This Dog - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check This Pix Out And Tell Me What You Think Of This Dog (1545 Views)

Punch The Next Person Who Denied This Pix / Bad Mind Peeps---this Pix Got Me Lmao / Checkout This Pix: Using Pressing Iron To Make Toast Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Pix Out And Tell Me What You Think Of This Dog by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Just saw this pix on facebook and decide to share. Please what's your thought about this pix?

Re: Check This Pix Out And Tell Me What You Think Of This Dog by Heryorh: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Viewing in HD
Re: Check This Pix Out And Tell Me What You Think Of This Dog by integritylady(f): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
she's not on panties I guess
Re: Check This Pix Out And Tell Me What You Think Of This Dog by LuveU2(f): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Just saw this pix on facebook and decide to share. Please what's your thought about this pix?
Weird. Beatiality comes to mind.
btw, sexy pls we need your support for our candidate falconey for mr nairaland 2016.
You voted last year, u can still help us this year dear. We are counting on you!
Re: Check This Pix Out And Tell Me What You Think Of This Dog by chrisbaby24(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2016
D dog be like...so na hia dis pvssy cat wey I dey look for go hide...?!!!grin

2 Likes

Re: Check This Pix Out And Tell Me What You Think Of This Dog by Aremu01(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ashewo dog

(1) (Reply)

How Some African Countries View Nigerians / GLO , MTN And AIRTEL Unlimited Free Cheat 2017 / Let's Have Your Comments!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.