Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Gratitude From The Heart - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gratitude From The Heart (12597 Views)

Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude / Letter Of Gratitude / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by LordScent(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahaha, I tell you bro, they will never forget us, we taught them how politics is played.

Lolzz....Easy does it brother. Cheers to LOM.
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by lanicky(f): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Babacele:
Congratulations Queen Lanicky may your reign bring love to NL, the global e-space and Nigeria. By this time next year when you look back to this day ,what would you be proud of leaving behind? What legacies would you have bequeathed NLders?
My warmest regards.

Thanks a lot Babacele kiss

1 Like

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by avaa(m): 2:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Lanicky, When I look at what you have achieved, it inspired me to be like you.
You are a path breaker. A resilient woman. A dogged fighter. You said No to all comforts, You said No to all distractions. Your FOCUS defines the word. Lady, you rock!!!
Congratulations! May your reign usher in better times!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gratitude From The Heart by lanicky(f): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
avaa:
You are a path breaker. A resilient woman. A dogged fighter. You said No to all comforts, You said No to all distractions. Your FOCUS defines the word. Lady, you rock!!!

Aww.. Thanks for the compliments kiss
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Ademoore07(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
lanicky:

Aww.. Thanks for the compliments kiss

@ Lanicky, what are the benefits of being a winner in Miss NL contest? I mean what lalasticlala gave u as gift
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Zedoo(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2016
avaa:
You are a PATH BREAKER. A resilient woman. A dogged fighter. You said No to all comforts, You said No to all distractions. Your FOCUS defines the word. Lady, you rock!!!

Omo Na earthquake? She shook the ground tho....
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by dingbang(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Delphie:
Congrats Our Queen... Stay Strong!
cutey howdy smiley
Re: Gratitude From The Heart by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
@Lanicky been looking for you ll this time. hope you are good. i tried to send you a private msg but couldnt. reply back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me / See The hot Crazy Things Girls love Doing in The Club These Days (18+ photosif)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.