Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,931 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour (53047 Views)

Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by luckystar30(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Marvel1206:
This is bad
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by donlemson(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
I don't thing d woman is OK;may be she is psychological ill;it is a pity
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by luckystar30(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
very bad mothers of nawa days
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by luckystar30(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by luckystar30(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by MAGNETIC(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thank GOD I have a good mom
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smartresult:
Igbo and beer are like 5 and 6
as ugly as u are u still talking...?
see how u black like darkness.... ur type is the reeason why d westerners abuse us.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Smartresult(f): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

as ugly as u are u still talking...?
see how u black like darkness.... ur type is the reeason why d westerners abuse us.
u r pained
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nawa o. This woman is so careless. RIP to the innocent children
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by chikurch(f): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
oloworulz:
useless biafrans. very lazy flat headed tribe. see how they waste the lives of those innocent kids....

efulefu .. receive sense u refused!
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by josfamdl(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
frozenSun:
What Shall It Profit a WOMAN ?

very LAZY ? Really ?

Please be honest, if you had the power to put all the "biafrans" in one large room and burn all of them so that there will be no more lazy flat headed tribe in Nigeria. Would you do it ? Yes or No.

No mind am,
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by guychidile: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
iresponsible foolishness ,GOd save the souls of the two kids burnt alive
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Abagworo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Chai Chino come and see your drunkard sister.

bestviewer:

Nwanne it is a statement of fact, my villa Uga has better living condition than most of their state capitals. Mind you my villa may not be among top 10 developed villas in Anambra.

bestviewer:

You see small world. Am from Umueze-Uga grin
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Bimpe29: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Damn it! daughter of bitch.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Poor babies cry cry
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smartresult:
na only igbos dey drink beer? we talking of negligence Here you're referring to igbo
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by dablazor: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
So called mother looks like a kid herself.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by freezyrain: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
As far as ds world is concern wonders shall neva end
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by fortunechy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
dts wt u get wen u marry under aged LovePeddler as a wife
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by korday: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=46945540]Six kids already and still that young?
LOL, yet some ppl would be shouting paedophilia when worse is happening in their village.

my brother I was arguing with one of my info friends recently concerning Aisha Buhari and the age difference between her and the president. my brother in law is igbo from imo state. the man is 34years. he has 2elder brothers and there mother is 51years. so there father was a paedophile and. igbos and sentiment are like Siamese twins
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by primus101(f): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
moi: I think the woman should be psychologically evaluated. Being a lady, I don't think this is without cause.

Smartresult:
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Chima541(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
who is she with at the beer parlour
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedend time moms everywhere undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
you cant hate her anymore than she hates herself already..my heart only goes to the poor babies an ended generation.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Jok3r(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
I just received these graphic photos from a Lailan who witnessed the shocking incident last night.

2 baby boys aged 6months old and less than three years old were burnt to death while their mother was chilling out at a beer parlour in Uga, Anambra state last night.

This woman had locked her kids in the home with a lantern and gone off to enjoy her night but while she was away, the lantern caused a fire outbreak. Very disturbing pics of the burnt babies and their now weeping mother below.

My reader had visited her village ysterday, when late in the night, she heard a chilling voice of someone screaming. She called her neighbour and asked if she too heard the cry but neighbour said she didn't. Only for later in the night, her neighbour called her panicking saying they need to hurry to another woman's house. That there has been a fire incident and kids were suspected trapped in the house.

They rushed off to the scene and this was the gory sight they met. The 6 month old baby was burnt black and beyond recognition while his elder brother was equally dead.

It turned out that the someone screaming late that night was these kids' eldest 3 year old brother. He had managed to escape from the burning house and was now screaming and crying for their mummy as he ran in the darkness looking for help for his younger ones.

While he was running out, his younger brother pictured above not burnt was trying to run but was coughing (due to smoke). He sustained injuries and was finally choked to death by smoke but the baby burnt beyond recognition.

My reader says:

Laila, this woman had 6 children, only that one (the boy that escaped the fire) is alive now and all died from one carelessness to the other. She's from Umuchu but married to Uga in Anambra state .

They said sometimes she will leave them there to cry and cry and cry in a locked room and will be messing around the Village .
This a lesson to all young mothers , every child has the right to live and be cared for ! They didn't beg anyone to bring them into this life . This is a lifetime haunting experience , the psychological trauma and pain will remain endless.

I don't really have much to say but she has been warned severally to stop staying at that beer palour but she will end up quarrelling with her advisers . Many village women that visited there confirmed it and narrated how they advised her in the past.

About 3 people said they saw her dancing around 10pm at the joint and unfortunately that was when her kids were roasting to death.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/graphic-photos-baby-boys-roast-to-death.html

act of irresponsiveness
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smartresult:
u r pained

nop u are d pained person here..

i dnt even kno whether diz ur skin colour or dirt.
lol
go learn how to bath well maybe it will help lighten u up a bit
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:

Am from UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE,
Why is this lady disgracing us HERE angry UMUCHU folks are hardworking and smart.

PROUDLY ALANSO #Mgbaduga compliant

NKENE BU ARU AKABEKWE M ALA

Which particular village in Umuchu are you from?
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by krysTein(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:

Am from UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE,

Why is this lady disgracing us HERE angry
UMUCHU folks are hardworking and smart.

PROUDLY ALANSO
#Mgbaduga compliant

NKENE BU ARU
AKABEKWE M ALA

Seriously are from ALANSO
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by brunofarad(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ugwuakwu

Doxie69:

Which particular village in Umuchu are you from?
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Weedcrusher: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
No matter the angle you look at it from, it is absolute wrong for people to maltreat this woman that way. yeah we know it's her mistake that her kids died but this is a grieving woman that just lost 2 kids shocked. The last thing she needed now is people treating her like shi.t

Our mentality of jungle justice is not only barbaric, it is primitive and gross

1 Like

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:
Ugwuakwu

Cool am from Osete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US / Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.