Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour (53067 Views)

Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
bashydemy1:
Do you adulterous like Bianca Ojukwu who sleep around with FFK? hahhah sorry to have wake the beast in you... But call a spade a spade what she did was wrong.. If na another tribes Your people will pass judgement on her same minutes.. The woman that cut her son testicles comes to mind. your people pass judgement on her cos she is a Northerner.

I repeat, return to school and learn better. You are so beclouded by hatred to reason better than you are currently doing. Nobody commended her and none would commend such an action. But as immatured as you are, you left the issues on ground and started to masturbate about her age and went on ranting about Igbos staying in the west as if all westerners stay in the west.

I have no issue with a cheese ball eating lad who need to retake WAEC

1 Like

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by bashydemy1: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

I repeat, return to school and learn better. You are so beclouded by hatred to reason better than you are currently doing. Nobody commended her and none would commend such an action. But as immatured as you are, you left the issues on ground and started to masturbate about her age and went on ranting about Igbos staying in the west as if all westerners stay in the west.

I have no issue with a cheese ball eating lad who need to retake WAEC
sorry kid like you don't know what it take to loose a child not to talk of 5, start having children you will understand better....

I have better match Italy vs spain to watch that is more important than you.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
bashydemy1:
sorry kid like you don't know what it take to loose a child not to talk of 5, start having children you will understand better....

I have better match Italy vs spain to watch that is more important than you.

I laugh in Japan! I won't loose my kids by God's grace and may God grant you your desire of losing kids if that is the test of manhood for you.

The examples you always pick are laughable, like accusing Bianca of adultery. Kid, she is a widow for crying out loud and it is much better then Kemi Ogunloyo who was impregnated by her father as confirmed by a family member or is she not part of the holy south westerner.

Aburo, stop throwing stones because you live in glass house. undecided undecided
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by bashydemy1: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

I laugh in Japan! I won't loose my kids by God's grace and may God grant you your desire of losing kids if that is the test of manhood for you.

The examples you always pick are laughable, like accusing Bianca of adultery. Kid, she is a widow for crying out loud and it is much better then Kemi Ogunloyo who was impregnated by her father as confirmed by a family member or is she not part of the holy south westerner.

Aburo, stop throwing stones because you live in glass house. undecided undecided
lol i laugh at your ignorance, Wetin concern me with Kemi am not a her fan and don't even care if she exist.. What imean is let join hand to rebuke her but you are supporting her. good of you.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:43am On Jun 28, 2016
glossy6:

Exactly! Yerima married 13 years old while Owelle married 16 years old. Compare and contrast.

Stop crying much. Who told you she started giving birth at 14 abi small bodi na sickness?

Even if she started at 14 northerners give birth by 9 years. People from your villages are no where close to her village people, not to talk of being better than them and you are here ranting like an animal on heat. Abegi make person hear word jare

And Yerima would probably have done that with the Pope's blessing because the age of sexual consent at the Vatican is only 13yrs.

1 Like

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2016
bashydemy1:
lol i laugh at your ignorance, Wetin concern me with Kemi am not a her fan and don't even care if she exist.. What imean is let join hand to rebuke her but you are supporting her. good of you.

You must have been taught in your native dialect for you not to have noticed that even people from her village condemned her. I can hire an interpreter to interpret for you.

Am a fan of Bianca? Keep ranting, am waiting and watching you being swallowed by extreme hatred. I've spoken.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

And Yerima would probably have done that with the Pope's blessing because the age of sexual consent at the Vatican is only 13yrs.

Hypocrisy! Then why is 16 years your headache? You always pick the wrong lines and your cohorts be hitting like as if it will buy fuel for you grin grin

grin grin So you are now the pope who approves 13 years as age of sexual consent? Now Tell me, what age of sexual consent did Prophet Mohammed give?
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by bashydemy1: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2016
glossy6:

You must have been taught in your native dialect for you not to have noticed that even people from her village condemned her. I can hire an interpreter to interpret for you.

Am a fan of Bianca? Keep ranting, am waiting and watching you being swallowed by extreme hatred. I've spoken.
Did you read the part where they said she has 6 children and was left with just one due to carelessness. If she have being rebuke from unset how come she lost 3 before and now 2?
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
bashydemy1:
Did you read the part where they said she has 6 children and was left with just one due to carelessness. If she have being rebuke from unset how come she lost 3 before and now 2?

My dear I read it and also read the bit that said she had been warned to desist from going to that beer parlour but she persisted. She's an adult and should face the consequences of her foolishness. I pity the dead children, not her because their destinies were cut off. I mean what sane mother will lock her kids in the house and go frolicking with men? It is annoying, and are the kids without father? She must be the errant type and she's there living her life while you and me are here wasting our MB on her.

Some women don't deserve a child but God gives the way and manners He desires. If I have reasons to leave my kids at home, I don't lock the house, I usually instruct them not to leave the house and at the same time have my neighbours check on them per minute per minute because I don't want harm to come their way or better still, move them to a neighbour's house. And those periods are when I may be in the hospital to be with a sick child or I travel out of time but not to go clubbing.

Like I said, she was rebuked but she was adamant. She has lost her kids and the husband, if she has one will send her home to receive some home training which she obviously lacks.

1 Like

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by bashydemy1: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2016
glossy6:

My dear I read it and also read the bit that said she had been warned to desist from going to that beer parlour but she persisted. She's an adult and should face the consequences of her foolishness. I pity the dead children, not her because their destinies were cut off. I mean what sane mother will lock her kids in the house and go frolicking with men? It is annoying, and are the kids without father? She must be the errant type and she's there living her life while you and me are here wasting our MB on her.

Some women don't deserve a child but God gives the way and manners He desires. If I have reasons to leave my kids at home, I don't lock the house, I usually instruct them not to leave the house and at the same time have my neighbours check on them per minute per minute because I don't want harm to come their way or better still, move them to a neighbour's house. And those periods are when I may be in the hospital to be with a sick child or I travel out of time but not to go clubbing.

Like I said, she was rebuked but she was adamant. She has lost her kids and the husband, if she has one will send her home to receive some home training which she obviously lacks.
Good of you and one like for you.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
glossy6:

Hypocrisy! Then why is 16 years your headache? You always pick the wrong lines and your cohorts be hitting like as if it will buy fuel for you grin grin

grin grin So you are now the pope who approves 13 years as age of sexual consent? Now Tell me, what age of sexual consent did Prophet Mohammed give?

She was not even 16yrs but below 16 (read carefully again).

If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones - simple message of caution against double standards and hypocrisy.

You mentioned Yerma and age of 13 and I gave you example of the the Pope and the Vatican - simple as that- get it?
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

She was not even 16yrs but below 16 (read carefully again).

If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones - simple message of caution against double standards and hypocrisy.

You mentioned Yerma and age of 13 and I gave you example of the the Pope and the Vatican - simple as that- get it?

Evasive as usual. Ok you knew that Yerima 's and yet your headache is about Owelle's. I brought in Yerima when you brought up Owelle's purported marriage to a 16 years old. Methink you actually need the word of caution, not me because your own glass house no be here grin

now solve the equation

13 < 16 = true or false

16 > 13 = true or false
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
glossy6:

Evasive as usual. Ok you knew that Yerima 's and yet your headache is about Owelle's. I brought in Yerima when you brought up Owelle's purported marriage to a 16 years old. Methink you actually need the word of caution, not me because your own glass house no be here grin

now solve the equation

13 < 16 = true or false

16 > 13 = true or false

In the same vein solve:

13<18 = true or false
16<18 = true or false
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

In the same vein solve:

13<18 = true or false
16<18 = true or false

For sure 13 < 16 < 18

and the age 16 remains higher and safer than 13 no matter how you look at it.

I am not a promoter of child marriage in any form but for you to leave the issue of your people marrying even 9 years old and be mentioning a 16 years old bride (if your allegation is true ) is indeed laughable and hypocrisy of the highest order.

I rest my case.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
glossy6:

For sure 13 < 16 < 18

I am not a promoter of child marriage in any form but for you to leave the issue of your people marrying even 9 years old and be mentioning a 16 years old bride (if your allegation is true ) is indeed laughable and hypocrisy of the highest order.

I rest my case.

Merely pointing out your hypocrisy; your ppl are quick to judge and condemn others (based on an alien arbitrary standard) while ignoring worse happenings in their own backyard.
If in doubt, just check the crime section of this forum; so many despicable examples of fathers raping and impregnating own daughters, church men (pastors and priests) raping children, sons raping mothers, gang rapes, baby factories etc - all in your backyard.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
glossy6:

For sure 13 < 16 < 18

I rest my case.

Merely pointing out your hypocrisy; your ppl are quick to judge and condemn others (based on an alien arbitrary standard) while ignoring worse happenings in their own backyard.
If in doubt, just check the crime section of this forum; so many despicable examples of fathers raping and impregnating own daughters, church men (pastors and priests) raping children, sons raping mothers, gang rapes, baby factories etc - all in your backyard.

1 Like

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

We are here discussing this thread while you are busy hibernating based on piled up animosity and anger.

Your backyards are not free from the heinous crimes you mentioned here. Which women has been castrating kids out of frustrations? Check them out. Your imams and alfas are not saints either, neither are the adherents of the most traumatic and troublesome religion ever witnessed on earth.

grin grin grin

I have been expecting your insults because that is the way your arguments follow. Maybe it is loading. .....
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
glossy6:

We are here discussing this thread while you are busy hibernating based on piled up animosity and anger.

Your backyards are not free from the heinous crimes you mentioned here. Which women has been castrating kids out of frustrations? Check them out. Your imams and alfas are not saints either, neither are the adherents of the most traumatic and troublesome religion ever witnessed on earth.

grin grin grin

I have been expecting your insults because that is the way your arguments follow. Maybe it is loading. .....

Why should I insult you when God had already done the job himself; why else do you think you are the custodians of the most evil of vices known to man and consequently the most despised lot among Nigerians - armed robbery, kidnapping, rape & paedophilia, fake drugs & drug trafficking, human trafficking and prostitution, 419, ritual killings & baby factories, and mother of all evil , CANNIBALISM - need I say more?
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Why should I insult you when God had already done the job himself; why else do you think you are the custodians of the most evil of vices known to man and consequently the most despised lot among Nigerians - armed robbery, kidnapping, rape & paedophilia, fake drugs & drug trafficking, human trafficking and prostitution, 419, ritual killings & baby factories, and mother of all evil , CANNIBALISM - need I say more?

Do you actually reason before writing? All these are attributes of your prophet nah. Check very well and you will see that you are just mocking yourself.

Here is the roll call;

kidnapping and child rape=Yinusa
paedophile = prophet Mohammed
child marriage = prophet Mohammed
castration of babies = Hausa women
Dan daudu (gay) = Hausa men
terrorism =Islam
wanton killing, rape and armed bandits = fulani herdsmen.
Highway robberies = fulani herdsmen
kidnapping = fulani herdsmen (ask Olu Falae and others )
and the list continues.

I need not say more. Yes, we have them amongst us and we condemn their acts BUT You guys are not saints either. However, you encourage and support them because they are embedded in your religion.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by oloworulz(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
chikurch:

efulefu .. receive sense u refused!
I like biafran ladies though. I don't have problem with u
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
glossy6:

Do you actually reason before writing? All these are attributes of your prophet nah. Check very well and you will see that you are just mocking yourself.

Here is the roll call;

kidnapping and child rape=Yinusa
paedophile = prophet Mohammed
child marriage = prophet Mohammed
castration of babies = Hausa women
Dan daudu (gay) = Hausa men
terrorism =Islam
wanton killing, rape and armed bandits = fulani herdsmen.
Highway robberies = fulani herdsmen
kidnapping = fulani herdsmen (ask Olu Falae and others )
and the list continues.

I need not say more. Yes, we have them amongst us and we condemn their acts BUT You guys are not saints either. However, you encourage and support them because they are embedded in your religion.

Pls check my posts again and note that my issue with you ppl had been your hypocrisy: criticising others while have even worse cases - not saying the north is free of crime and wrong doers.

Talking about worst examples, what could be more evil and barbaric than CANNIBALISM, the killing and eating of one from your own species - a despicable beastly act uncommon even among wild animals.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Maghan37: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
This woman is not a mother but a murderer.Some. Pple born into this world are born without soul.Witch!!! Infact since she likes beer some they shld force to finish 2 bottle of macdowels.A befitting end to a devil.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Pls check my posts again and note that my issue with you ppl had been your hypocrisy: criticising others while have even worse cases - not saying the north is free of crime and wrong doers.

Talking about worst examples, what could be more evil and barbaric than CANNIBALISM, the killing and eating of one from your own species - a despicable beastly act uncommon even among wild animals.

At least you now agree that your backyard stinks as well. This is the starting point. I don't take sides with any evil doer, be it my blood relations or not, a crime s a crime because it affects a fellow human being or human beings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US / Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.