Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. (10061 Views)

Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow / A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by honourhim: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja4show:

Who wants to be brothers with you guys? You are the people attaching yourselves to us; we don't want u guys ...pricks

So if you truly dont want to be our brother why did you scream like a mad dog before?
I simply stated the truth that you people are not our brothers and you went screaming like a mad dog. What"s wrong with stating the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
You just said in your earlier post that ijaws are detestable and now you're crying about being hated when in reality you're incite hatred for yourself.

Per the bolded, how exactly is he stupid? for airing his views?

Hypocrite!
SlayerSupreme:
I'm disappointed with Igbos who are lambasting honourhim. Not everybody begs Ijaws you know. I personally don't give a flying f.uck. Ijaws are not trying at all. A stupid Ijaw boy said on NL just days ago if they don't get ND republic then they'll rather stay in Nigeria than join the Igbos in Biafra. That's real hate and he echoes their sentiment in Ijawland. Stop this stupid romance. it's drawing us back biko.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by SlayerSupreme: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Millerz:
You just said in your earlier post that ijaws are detestable and now you're crying about being hated when in reality you're incite hatred for yourself.

Per the bolded, how exactly is he stupid? for airing his views?

Hypocrite!
Ofourse,they're detestable. Back then,people were less informed so were easily deceived...divide and rule flourished. But now even with everything clearer now to see who's holding the SS/SE down,Ijaws will rather die in Igbo-hate. That's extreme. So now I don't give a flying f.uck about nobody not even my Ikwerre self-denying brothers. Igbos will leave Nigeria and anybody in the way is an enemy. The boy is a stupid boy for airing stupid views,not that I care what a lazy Ijaw thinks. Now to you Millerz,don't quote me stupidly again. You have Igbo hatred in you too. Not that I blame you,your people inherited it from your Edo ancestors but with all your exposure you're a f.ucking letdown. Good day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Honourhim, atleast you can bear firsthand witness to the Yoruba allegations pnce you gp contrary to Igbo wishes.

They termed me Yoruba, now they term you Yoruba. tongue

As for your writeup, sincerely, Ikwerres consider Igbos as being different from us. We even have a name for Igbos in our language. We have similarities and huge dissimilarities. We are neighbours and never brothers. Adios

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by SuperPanther: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Honourhim, atleast you can bear firsthand witness to the Yoruba allegations pnce you gp contrary to Igbo wishes.

As for your writeup, sincerely, Ikwerres consider Igbos as being different from us. We even have a name for Igbos in our language. We have similarities and huge dissimilarities. We are neighbours and never brothers. Adios

Yes the Ikwerre are not Igbos and will never be. They are not our brothers but neighbors.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by SuperPanther: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Ofourse,they're detestable. Back then,people were less informed so were easily deceived...divide and rule flourished. But now even with everything clearer now to see who's holding the SS/SE down,Ijaws will rather die in Igbo-hate. That's extreme. So now I don't give a flying f.uck about nobody not even my Ikwerre self-denying brothers. Igbos will leave Nigeria and anybody in the way is an enemy. The boy is a stupid boy for airing stupid views,not that I care what a lazy Ijaw thinks. Now to you Millerz,don't quote me stupidly again. You have Igbo hatred in you too. Not that I blame you,your people inherited it from your Edo ancestors but with all your exposure you're a f.ucking letdown. Good day

Please don't call the Ikwerre our brothers again, they are not Igbos and. Will never be.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by OneNaira6: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:

The difference between you and him are immense.
You were caught red handed. Your name, image and inability to know anything about river state exposed hence you got termed what you really are aka yoruba

Honourhim on the other was accused based on just this post alone

You seriously seriously have zero shame in your life.

Never equate yourself in his level.
You two are not remotely in the same category
Now crawl back to wherever it is you were hiding at and wait for another opportunity to come out and do your shameful dance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by babyfaceafrica: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dem go soon call OP yoruba naw...ugandans and ipod yoots hen..I tire for them!!...anybody against dem na Yoruba!!!...maa ve!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
OneNaira6:

The difference between you and him are immense.
You were caught red handed. Your name, image and inability to know anything about river state exposed hence you got termed what you really are aka yoruba

Honourhim on the other was accused based on just this post alone

You seriously seriously have zero shame in your life.

Never equate yourself in his level.
You two are not remotely in the same category
Now crawl back to wherever it is you were hiding at and wait for another opportunity to come out and do your shameful dance.

If i request we meet to confirm my 'Ikwerreness' you will refuse. If you believe the stupid picture your foolish brothers were displaying is me, you can believe anything.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by OneNaira6: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:

If i request we meet to confirm my 'Ikwerreness' you will refuse. If you believe the stupid picture your foolish brothers were displaying is me, you can believe anything.

grin grin grin typical yolobas

Why request someone known on NL to live outside of Nigeria, who have said it repeatedly as well when we've watched several people requested to meet you and you never met them

Ezepromoe requested to meet you, last i recalled, you never went
Likewise Chino and another nigga requested and both narrated how you never showed up.

Go sit somewhere jor. As I said you have no shame

4 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Emancipation: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Stupid arguements. Simple referendum will solve all these nonsense.

Ipob is smart enough to know that there is still resentment against igbos by some minorities and that's why they have been calling for a referendum where everyone can say yes or no to Biafra.

Nobody is forcing anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
OneNaira6:

grin grin grin typical yolobas

Why request someone known on NL to live outside of Nigeria, who have said it repeatedly as well when we've watched several people requested to meet you and you never met them

Ezepromoe requested to meet you, last i recalled, you never went
Likewise Chino and another nigga requested and both narrated how you never showed up.

Go sit somewhere jor. As I said you have no shame

I am Aligbeso (land does not run). Ezepromoe requested we meet at Ikwerre youths meeting but the elections was held during that period.

If i set my eyes on Chino anywhere in PH, i will ensure he is rough-handled. The insult he gave Ikwerres under his Schematic handle is enough to order a hit on his life. Tell him to avoid me.

And who cares if you're living outside Nigeria. undecided
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by OneNaira6: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I am Aligbeso (land does not run). Ezepromoe requested we meet at Ikwerre youths meeting but the elections was held during that period.

If i set my eyes on Chino anywhere in PH, i will ensure he is rough-handled. The insult he gave Ikwerres under his Schematic handle is enough to order a hit on his life. Tell him to avoid me.

Nwoke go sit your ikwerre wannabe @ss somewhere.

Do I look like I have time listening to your stories of face saving

Take your yoloba ass and go sit somewhere

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
OneNaira6:

Nwoke go sit your ikwerre wannabe @ss somewhere.

Do I look like I have time listening to your stories of face saving

Take your yoloba ass and go sit somewhere

I dnt care what you believe...but feel free to exercise your right to any belief.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Igboid: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Remove Etche and add Egbema then real Igboland is complete. Most of those who are trying to force brotherhood with these people are either ignorant ir mischievous.

You have a point with Etche. I recently joined an Etche closed group in Facebook to get a feel of the people.

They are like Ika, Many anti Igbo folks there, with few Igbophilic ones challenging them, and then many fence sitters.

But it has not degenerated to Ikwerre level there, there is yet hope for Etche. And there seem to be two Etche towns still in Abia state, and those might be our trump card.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Abagworo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Igboid:

You have a point with Etche. I recently joined an Etche closed group in Facebook to get a feel of the people.

They are like Ika, Many anti Igbo folks there, with few Igbophilic ones challenging them, and then many fence sitters.

But it has not degenerated to Ikwerre level there, there is yet hope for Etche. And there seem to be two Etche towns still in Abia state, and those might be our trump card.

There is no Etche towns in Abia and Imo States. Asa speaks like Omuma while Ngor speaks like Etche proper but their identity is unquestionably Igbo. The truth is that Ikwerre, Etche and Uratta people are related in origin but Etche and Ikwerre have deviated over the years while Uratta with Asa and Ngor remained Igbo.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by SuperPanther: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Cc asha90, Chino11
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
And you're a nincompoop. Fvck off my mentions.
SlayerSupreme:

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hopeathand, what did you just type up there? Denounce it now or be ready to meet me in Ph on Wednesday! I will tell you that we rule Rivers state.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:
Hopeathand, what did you just type up there? Denounce it now or be ready to meet me in Ph on Wednesday! I will tell you that we rule Rivers state.

The people who will pull the hit on you are here with me now.. i guarantee you that JTF will nit save you.

if we call pull hits on our brothers, who are you. Mail me, lets exchange contacts.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Done!

We are game!

Send us your phone number here so we can reach you once we arrive Ph on Wednesday. We will tell you that we are the unseen and unsung people behind the Bricks House.

chino.dyke@yahoo.com

HopeAtHand:

The people who will pull the hit on you are here with me now.. i guarantee you that JTF will nit save you.

if we call pull hits on our brothers, who are you. Mail me, lets exchange contacts.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by SlayerSupreme: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Millerz:
And you're a nincompoop. Fvck off my mentions.
Sorry if you're hurt and pained but you're a f.ucking letdown nonetheless. You quoted me first so you f.uck off. Silly thing!

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:
Done!

We are game!

Send us your phone number here so we can reach you once we arrive Ph on Wednesday.

chino.dyke@yahoo.com

Stop acting like a kid.. use the mail option on NL. Mail me and give details where we are to meet. Location, phone number and every useful detail.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by onenaira60: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Stop acting like a kid.. use the mail option on NL. Mail me and give details where we are to meet. Location, phone number and every useful detail.

See wetin we mean

Chino again invite this mofo for meeting. And yet again his chickening out by telling him to "use mail option on NL" grin grin

He gave you his email address right there...why should he use any other mailing option grin grin grin

Chei

Chino abeg, let us know if he meets up with you or is he going to chicken out again and come telling us long story to save face.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Swine!!! worthless lower primate. Only fit to dwell among monkeys. I will neither read nor reply your further thrash as I don't converse with senile schizophrenic paranoids.

Don't forget to use a lagoon wink
SlayerSupreme:

Sorry if you're hurt and pained but you're a f.ucking letdown nonetheless. You quoted me first so you f.uck off. Silly thing!
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by SlayerSupreme: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I swear you go run tire...Schematics come and see
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Coward shut up. It will be a pleasure to meet you over some bottles of champagne.

Let us do this independent of NL. Let us discuss privately via personal emails.

Here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

If you can't respond then send me your email so I can email you.

HopeAtHand:

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Ejanla07: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
I'm disappointed with Igbos who are lambasting honourhim. Not everybody begs Ijaws you know. I personally don't give a flying f.uck. Ijaws are not trying at all. A stupid Ijaw boy said on NL just days ago if they don't get ND republic then they'll rather stay in Nigeria than join the Igbos in Biafra. That's real hate and he echoes their sentiment in Ijawland. Stop this stupid romance. it's drawing us back biko.

you re short sighted
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by SlayerSupreme: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Millerz:
Swine!!! worthless lower primate. Only fit to dwell among monkeys. I will neither read nor reply your further thrash as I don't converse with senile schizophrenic paranoids.

Don't forget to use a lagoon wink
Don't read it you f.ucking w.hore. Don't even respond too. I'll appreciate.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
@hopeathand, we run Rivers state so we are not scared to meet anybody in any part of Ph even though are not from there but mere visitors.

Fortunately we will be in Ph on wednesday to receive out final payment for Egbelu-Ogbogoro road project, so it's a good period to meet you.

Wike is our benefactor.

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:
@hopeathand, we run Rivers state so we are not scared meet anybody in any part of Ph even we are not from there but mere visitors.

mfrataigwe@yahoo.com
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:
@hopeathand, we run Rivers state so we are not scared meet anybody in any part of Ph even we are not from there but mere visitors.

mfrataigwe@yahoo.com

mail me, send the details.. and keep your champagne to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) / Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.