Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated (866 Views)

If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame / Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated by elvisprest(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
Should i be ashame that i can't get rid of my feeling for a girl that want me no more, we have parted for almost five month now, due to little misunderstanding, i can't quietly stay without thinking about her, my mind tells me that i am done with her but my thought still revolve around her, is it that i still love her? and how can i get her off my mind.
Re: Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated by Vicboya(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
Guy,if d girl does nt send u,u got 2 stand up 2 d truth & let her go,its dificult,i bet u its d most dificult tin i've done.I've lost abt 5 gud relatnshp all becos i dont want sex, caus i dnt believ in premarital sex.D last was 2mnths ago,She broke up wit me at d time i nided her most caus i was goin thru alot at dat time.I dnt knw hw i've bin able 2 survive d heart pain til date but i here am i.1 tin i knw am doin is dat i go out alot,hang out with ur 'true' friends nt sycophans & share ur pains with them.I also browse alot,read books,seek 2 develop urself.I don c 4 girls hand oh.Sumtims i ask myself 'is it a sin 2 be a gud guy'.Try dis my brother,it shall be well.
Re: Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated by yme1(f): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2009
there is nothing to be ashamed of
just give it some little time you will get over it
Re: Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated by whiteroses(f): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2009
start dating a new girl you'd forget about her
Re: Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated by MissyB1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ashame? Flipping NO!
Some people just walk into one's life and leave prints.
Give Yourself some rest . . . .Thinking about her shouldn't be the problem.
Focus on moving on and everything would fall into place.
Re: Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated by elvisprest(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
thank you all, i know it is going to be difficult for me to 4get her easily, but i don't have a choice than to forget her
Re: Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated by follypimpi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
You know the rule Get a Rebound.

(1) (Reply)

(girls Only)am Longing For A True And Sincern Love. She Most B A Single Girl / How Can I Do It / INDIA'S BHARATI-AIRTEL BUYS ZAIN-AFRICA (SOURCE : WALL STREET JOURNAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.