Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot (7670 Views)

Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland / Viral Pre-wedding Photo Send Tongues Wagging On Social Media / I Love Him But I Am Scared Of His Pen-is Size - Bride-to-be Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by datswasup(f): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aww. Popular Ghanaian nurse whose pre wedding pictures went viral got married yesterday to her bae Kojo. Via @datswasup on instagram

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by cruzita(f): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
this couple children go fine scatter

don't lose hope on love

2 Likes

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by skilfulsagei(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Good for you guys. I wish you happy married life. You will never experience the bitterness of marriage. Congratulations!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by remsonik(f): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
They look pretty. I wish them a happy home

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by ikbnice(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
heavy duty! Well, if it were to be in Nigeria and in the present state of Buhari's economy, managing that heavy duty will constitute nightmares.
Sweet home and marital bliss.

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by missKiffy(f): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats to them
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
And some skinny babes no wan chop food because of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by safareegurl: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
cruzita:

don't lose hope on love
it's difficult to get preganant when you're that fat

Cholesterol blocking even the womb...she'll eventually have to lose weight

3 Likes

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by floragregs(f): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
cruzita:

don't lose hope on love
she has to shed weight first oo, fat can block womb. God help her.
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by enambobo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
eeww...who do my guy this thing cry

5 Likes

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
safareegurl:
it's difficult to get preganant when you're that fat

Cholesterol blocking even the womb...she'll eventually have to lose weight

The lady is a nurse if she knew she had a problem she for don reduce. Tessiholiday is bigger than this lady but she just gave birth.

3 Likes

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Akshow: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
The guy fine pass her.
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Mskrisx(f): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
God bless u both... Someday am gon be a bride toooo smiley smiley
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by mhizsimi(f): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mskrisx:
me too wink
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by chumakk: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
This world is totally unfair. Those girls with curved and banging body are still single

2 Likes

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Mskrisx(f): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
mhizsimi:
me too wink

Yes honey we gon be beautiful brides someday.. kiss
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Flexherbal(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by henritinecy(m): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2016
enambobo:
eeww...who do my guy this thing cry

What would it cost you to say "CONGRATULATION"?

2 Likes

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by success10(m): 4:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Mskrisx:
LETS MAKE IT REAL.
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Mskrisx(f): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=success10 post=46964331]
LETS MAKE IT REAL.

Aiye! aiye Sir! smiley
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Like play like play she's been taken. Those slim, "sexy" ones are still roaming the streets, analyzing people's relationships.

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by 9Too: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=Mskrisx post=46969768][/quote]wunee ehhhh! pose gi ji agbakami ishi. always smiling.
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Mskrisx(f): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
9Too:
wunee ehhhh! pose gi ji agbakami ishi. always smiling.

Hehehe chineke nna! Nwa kedi Way nunu? grin wink cheesy
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by 9Too: 1:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Mskrisx:

udo noo na baseline.
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by 9Too: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mskrisx:

girl it has been long, how are you nwunne?
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by 9Too: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
9Too:
how is your husband?

I haven't visited this forum since 2016 till this evening.
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by MrSensor(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Like play like play she's been taken. Those slim, "sexy" ones are still roaming the streets, analyzing people's relationships.
She is a nurse and who doesn't like a professional nurse as a wife? Tell me na.
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Mskrisx(f): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
9Too:

Hey see who we got here! Since 2016 wawu
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by 9Too: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mskrisx:

Hey see who we got here! Since 2016 wawu
yeah girl but I won't be too long here. I actually came back to see you, you know you are the only person I'm following here.
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Mskrisx(f): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
9Too:
yeah girl but I won't be too long here. I actually came back to see you, you know you are the only person I'm following here.

Jeez I just observed.
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by Mskrisx(f): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
9Too:

..... smiley
Re: Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot by MyGODdidit(f): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Not true, I know someone that is bigger than her, she gets pregnant every year lols not until she and her husband decided to go for family planning.

floragregs:
she has to shed weight first oo, fat can block womb. God help her.

(1) (Reply)

Ayo And Klondike Break Up Confirmed / Check Out Ashanti's Hot Body In Sexy Bikini / Is Madona A Lesbian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.