Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication (57842 Views)

Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by ObiOmaMu: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
What a tragedy! According to Sidney, this happened in her church today.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/pastor-bashes-new-acura-jeep-church.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by SeverusSnape(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pastor must pay o.

I no dey for 'God bless you brother'.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by cruzita(f): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
this one no dey for *I'm your pastor*

oga u must pay o

your food don ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by loomer: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Heavenly bashing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
There'll be two offerings next Sunday.
But that's absolutely none of my Business.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ewo.....shockedshocked

Some church members go dey happy....*Pastor you must pay*

*Oga Daniel, dey bible talk say forgive...wink

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by brunofarad(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by abumeinben(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Video or I antispambot you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by opalu: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Too bad
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by KenModi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is what is going to happen next week sunday at that church.

1. There would be three offerings next week sunday.

2. Two sowing of seed.

3. Two first fruit offeeings (at the middle of the year shocked shocked).

4. Two testimony time (which would both be followed by offerings).

5. Every member must pay their tithes next week (whether or not you have recieved salary for the month of June).

Honestly, I would give my bottom dollar to see the look on both the owner of the car and the pastor respectively.

Gosh, that would be epic!

In the maintime, if you want to study abroad, admission for September in-take is currently going on in universities across Europe and America. Grab this opportunity and make your dream come true. Check my signature and contact me if you have any questions about studying abroad.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Taryur3(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
The picture or idontbilifu...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by mmsen: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
People who take cars to be 'dedicated' by the pastor are fools.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by KingsleyCEO: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Small matter, even though it never happened.
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by chinoify: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ewoooooohhhhh
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by richidinho(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by imperiouxx(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
God give me a sign.
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by coolzeal(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hahahahhaa... Pastor be like "I just destroyed the enemy sent to cause accident" . Pastor you must pay ooh..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin The pastor will start lieing that he was moved by the spirit n start speakn gibbirish in tongues grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Ad0rable: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Greenbullet(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
he will blame this recklessness on the devil.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by kidman96(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Don't call it bashing call it mark of protection. Any car wey see am go bow, jump and pass am. It is well with the car. grin grin grin
On a more serious note look at the bright side

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by ruggedboy01: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oga pastor u must pay oooooo grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by 500samuel(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bro Daniel should know that everything that happens to man is for a purpose

what of if the pastor died in the process? will bro Daniel not be tag a ritualist??
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by kiddoiLL(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bro..use it to sow a seed in my life #pastor's voice
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by petrov10: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
wow
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by qualityovenbake(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Gbese! Not to worry members will contribute money to purchase another car.
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by ReabridCharles(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Forget pastor tin oh

The kind eye I go look am, na only him go use e hand to fix the car without me asking
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by charlyb007: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
na small tin e go buyvanoda one
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by slimpoet11(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just incase

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Shengsin(f): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
500samuel:
Bro Daniel should know that everything that happens to man is for a purpose
Not in this case

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Ursino(f): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
This one pass Tori! Pastor, who send you? Must you test-drive?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) / Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.