Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Need Ur Advice Regarding Bottle Water Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ur Advice Regarding Bottle Water Production (800 Views)

Ozone Generator Used For Bottle Water And Mineral Water Production For Sale / How Much Is Nafdac Registration Fee For Pure Water Production / How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice Regarding Bottle Water Production by Saao(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hi everyone
I want to to establish bottle water company and I need advise from an experience person in this line of business that I no nothing about.
1. How much does it request to establish one?
2. What machines/equipment do I need to have before kick starting the business?
3. And any other advise.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice Regarding Bottle Water Production by sseunth(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
i know little out of it cus i did my IT in a bottle water company....

machines required

1. Heater: this is for heating ur preform to make it a little bit soft

2. Blower: for blowing the heated preform to make a bottle.

3: washer/washing machine: for water the bottle

4. filling machine: to fill the bottle with water

5. capping machine: to cover the filled bottle

6. packaging machine

7. shrinking machine

8. reverse osmosis device

9. pumping machines

10. composites

11. generator
etc

the business is very competitive....bt the marketing strategy they are using in ib is that u sell for 300 per pack(12pieces) and the buyer will collect 10% on 50packs upward.....like if they buyer buy 50packs..u gv them 5packs extra

total capital like 15million to 20million....nt sure abt this

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice Regarding Bottle Water Production by aloeman15(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
I'd hold off until you've done some research.
I hear lagos plans to ban pet bottle and sachet water.
Find out before committing yourself k?
Saao:
Hi everyone
I want to to establish bottle water company and I need advise from an experience person in this line of business that I no nothing about.
1. How much does it request to establish one?
2. What machines/equipment do I need to have before kick starting the business?
3. And any other advise.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice Regarding Bottle Water Production by Saao(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
sseunth:
i know little out of it cus i did my IT in a bottle water company....

machines required

1. Heater: this is for heating ur preform to make it a little bit soft

2. Blower: for blowing the heated preform to make a bottle.

3: washer/washing machine: for water the bottle

4. filling machine: to fill the bottle with water

5. capping machine: to cover the filled bottle

6. packaging machine

7. shrinking machine

8. reverse osmosis device

9. pumping machines

10. composites

11. generator
etc

the business is very competitive....bt the marketing strategy they are using in ib is that u sell for 300 per pack(12pieces) and the buyer will collect 10% on 50packs upward.....like if they buyer buy 50packs..u gv them 5packs extra

total capital like 15million to 20million....nt sure abt this
thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice Regarding Bottle Water Production by tobtap: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
nice info

(1) (Reply)

I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah / Cost Of Setting Up Of Dstv Viewing Centre / How To Pay Online Using Naira Mastercard Or Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.