Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) (24166 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2016
Welcome Back Safarigirl.... smiley

safarigirl:
was banned for a couple of days

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Dainikel(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Project fame alumnis showcasing themselves at every opportunity...Brenda, Kemi, Kofo, Fluorish, Jennifer, Chike.
Chike trying to tow the same path of project fame...excellent audition & average live show performance, he berra brace up.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2016
The voice: another reason for me to love Sundays.#^_^#.I pray DNA performs today. I love them( and for those who are ready to argue that they are the weakest contestants my love for them is in their face not voice^_^. Happy Sunday Everyone.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
swann:
The voice: another reason for me to love Sundays.#^_^#.I pray DNA performs today. I love them( and for those who are ready to argue that they are the weakest contestants my love for them is in their face not voice^_^. Happy Sunday Everyone.

Lol
Face keh.
You are not serious jare
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tabletop(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Who is watching Team Timi this night, they are hot but this cornel guy is the bomb. They should just crown him the voice. Armstrong another great talent.

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
tabletop:
Who is watching Team Timi this night, they are hot but this cornel guy is the bomb. They should just crown him the voice. Armstrong another great talent.

I fell down when he started singing....just rewinding it to watch...God...he is #PapaVoice
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
My views on today's show:

Why in the world would anyone not vote for Joe blue?!?!?#crying

I think that if Patrick and Chike had sang the grenade the winner wouldn't have been Chike... Waje just gave him the perfect song..

Tbh sha....I heard lots of dry songs today

Nonso outfit resemble person wey Don overwork for office... well he can always come home to me .winks.

All I can think of for now...

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Yesterday was perfect up until the Timi drama

He just killed the whole show

Was very pissed, reason why I didn't even come to post cuz I'd af finished him

Think naija is taking note tho'
Saved the best peeps
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 04, 2016
tizblink:
Yesterday was perfect up until the Timi drama

He just killed the whole show

Was very pissed, reason why I didn't even come to post cuz I'd af finished him

Think naija is taking note tho'
Saved the best peeps

What did timi do? I didn't watch yesterday's own
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Yesterday's show was boring but a lil over dramatic.

Timi's playfulness is on a different level, and he's a bit too dramatic, Cornel save was spot on.

Nonso's performance was sweet, low point of yesterday's performance was seeing Joe Blue exit the show, I almost cried.

#thevoicenigeria
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2016
akpobi:

They guy just tire me.
So immature yesterday.
Mehn if you see the drama

The show no come dey sweet me again.
I think the sponsors should talk to him

He took it to the extreme yesterday
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2016
akpobi:

He too dey play rough play.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2016
opeaceo:
Yesterday's show was boring but a lil over dramatic.

Timi's playfulness is on a different level, and he's a bit too dramatic, Cornel save was spot on.

Nonso's performance was sweet, low point of yesterday's performance was seeing Joe Blue exit the show, I almost cried.

#thevoicenigeria

Lol
Abeg make Joe blue go sleep

Dewe's naija save was spot on

Very happy err'one I supported made it through
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2016
opeaceo:

He too dey play rough play.
What did he do ooo u no fit post am
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2016
tizblink:

They guy just tire me.
So immature yesterday.
Mehn if you see the drama

The show no come dey sweet me again.
I think the sponsors should talk to him

He took it to the extreme yesterday

They all act really weird sometimes, yesterday's was Timi's moment, let him savor it.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2016
akpobi:

What did he do ooo u no fit post am

He almost took of his shirt, he kept on saying just kill me, that's where I think he went overboard.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2016
opeaceo:

He almost took of his shirt, he kept on saying just kill me, that's where I think he went overboard.

Ok
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2016
opeaceo:

They all act really weird sometimes, yesterday's was Timi's moment, let him savor it.

Yes but Timi's own was just over the fence
And he always wants to talk
Dude should learn how to control himself

That stuff killed the whole show for me
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by safareegurl: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Please who and who were saved by votes and who was saved after yesterday's performances?
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Romanticboy1(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2016
pls ooh... someone should pls give highlights on what went down yesterday... Who was saved nd who was evicted? pls ooh
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Romanticboy1(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
pls ooh... someone should pls give highlights on what went down yesterday... Who was saved nd who was evicted? pls ooh
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2016
safareegurl:
Please who and who were saved by votes and who was saved after yesterday's performances?

After yesterday's performance: Patrick, Jenifer, Cornel and Nonso

By votes: Dewe, Linda1neka, Viveeyan
and Promise

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2016
So who you gonna save?

I'm torn between Tobere and Kofo
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Lemme sha appeal to the house.

Ermm.........
Please support
#IamKingzlee for
#MrNairaland
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pinkieblue The time for The Voice is 7pm on AfMagic Urban channel 153
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Pinkieblue(f): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
tizblink:
Pinkieblue The time for The Voice is 7pm on AfMagic Urban channel 153
Tnx
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Tnx
Sure!
You bake? undecided
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Pinkieblue(f): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
tizblink:

Sure!
You bake? undecided
Still learning
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Still learning
Oh!
Being humble cheesy
Great one tho
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Pinkieblue(f): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2016
tizblink:

Oh!
Being humble cheesy
Great one tho
Tnx
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Originalsly: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Is there anyway I can see the artistes perform only?...and not the judges?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show / Okonjo-Iweala Backs Bloomberg TV Opening In Nigeria / Amazon Prime To Layoff Staff And Stop Producing African Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.