Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) (24144 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dainikel:

Jenny's exit was quite painful...I doubt those judges are gonna be replaced for next season...& that's where PF's got a lil edge...their judges are more disciplined.

this is their first time...a couple more or the next one and they will be grounded to distinguish between trash and star ...
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by pinkpebbles(f): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2016
HMN dear. Work took over. I stoppd writing.
Dainikel:

T'was cool analyzing VON & partially PF here esp with ya...I actually thought the parrothouz was a working site...lol & hey wish ya a fulfilling month of August.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by pinkpebbles(f): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Yea. For a first time, it was worth a while. I hop it becomes better n not worse sha
swann:

this is their first time...a couple more or the next one and they will be grounded to distinguish between trash and star ...
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by ashewoboy(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Safarigirl dey try expose boobz wey she nor getcheesy@her dp.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2016
ashewoboy:

Hopefully, this is some kind of joke, but who makes jokes about a girls b_oobs??
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
opeaceo:

Hopefully, this is some kind of joke, but who makes jokes about a girls b_oobs??
aunty, it's not everybody you should reply on thus forum. Some people are mentally unwell smiley
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Dainikel(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
pinkpebbles:
HMN dear. Work took over. I stoppd writing.
I presume work must be totally time consuming considering the discontinuity of your writing...
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2016
ashewoboy:

Boss shey you they try me abi? just lemme o, voting started yesterday and I didn't see your break light.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by joywendy(f): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dainikel:

Not just the host but the judges should be replaced likewise...2 face is a lil better than the rest. They are damn immature esp Timi.

Lol!grin

Haba!
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tizblink: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is coming late, however, here's my view

Contestants

Arese=> She was pretty consistent. She good's and deserving but who saw that coming shocked

Chike=> Guy's got a good voice but he's not versatile. In this sorta show the lil things matter a lot. No need for another trial. Got the platform already. Start making good music cool

Nonso, Dewe & Viveeyan

Most consistent performers. Great voice. Abeg we waiting for you guys. Make good music. We'd buy, download and get tickets to watch you perform.

They proved to be versatile too. Would've been happier if any of 'em won. (still playing in my head Nonso and Viveeyan's last performances) cheesy

Brenda=> Hmmn! You can perform. 'em Yemi et Cynthia Morgan has got a rival. Holla! grin

Cornel=> Baba you good but sha try reduce the drama. cheesy

Patrick=> One word #Osinachi cheesy

The show

Twas good but it can be best.
Didn't like the top four idea choosing one from each team.

Is there the possibility that Dewe got more votes than Brenda or maybe Patrick got more than Cornel and other possible permutations? undecided

Anyway that seems irrevelant.

Also, at least we should get a glimpse of what we voted for. The finalist could have done originals. That would be good.

Coaches

Like twas said, they need orientation. Only enjoyed 2baba.

Best Team Performance

#2baba
#Timi
#Pato
#Waje

in that order

Cc: Safarigirl
Swann
Opeaceo
Dainikel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Subscribe To Iroko Tv On Your Mobile Phone And Enjoy Data Free Download / BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin / BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.