Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) (74810 Views)

Agbada Superb Styles By Nigerian Men (photo) / When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) / Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vagina (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by neonly: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
bubu nawo
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Bollinger(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Any guy that wears this is a fool living in a fool's paradise. What stop you from hitting the gym and getting those nice pecs.
No pain No gain. What happens when you and your woman are about to get down and you start pulling the "makeshift pecs"?

Hit the gym and become muscular becomes it truly pays to be one.

You might as well be speaking spanish. Most people don't understand that. You don't even need to go to a .gym. It's too easy. Roll out of bed and roll into a push up. knock out 20 a day and 20 sit ups and you'll be good. People aren't health conscious anymore.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
crotonite:
whatz ur say
•You've a flat chest lipsrsealed I don't wanna talk to you tongue...

1 Like

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by riczy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
is push up bra d PBM?
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Then get dedicated

All dedications goes to making money grin
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by onyeudo2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Not our fault gals started it first
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

All dedications goes to making money grin
•Then you shall be flat forever hiding behind a fake pex!! grin
....Don't let the ladies find out lipsrsealed
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by popesam1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
a guy like me will sure buy it! I'd wear it beneath my suit, tthats after a long stay out of my residence sha

so you're hiding in female moniker abi
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by popesam1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Obanz2:
iranu...
abasha
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Then you shall be flat forever hiding behind a fake pex!! grin
....Don't let the ladies find out lipsrsealed

cheesy ... sure they won't.. thanks
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by PrivateInvestig: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:
Girls of nowadays mostly stylishly gauge a man's dicck size from his trousers immediately after they gauge his wallet size angry

Chest na irrelevant extra sad

U said my mind gbam!
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

cheesy ... sure they won't.. thanks
... lipsrsealed yer happy with it!?

1 Like

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Any guy that wears this is a fool living in a fool's paradise. What stop you from hitting the gym and getting those nice pecs.
No pain No gain. What happens when you and your woman are about to get down and you start pulling the "makeshift pecs"?

Hit the gym and become muscular becomes it truly pays to be one.

Noted

But I'll advice you to get rich first
Nobody likes a ribbed broke nigga

1 Like

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Let me shock you a little, i do not pay a dime to woo a woman. I have developed myself to the extent that i attract them like metals to magnets, i am not talking about "whores" here but responsible women. Moreover i just love looking and keeping fit, Women flocking around me are just side benefits.
funny things, I make money and not even woo. Roam and eat pepper soul, cat fish, clubs and enjoy every part of my life as I wish, I make money to impress myself and enjoy my life and women follow up enjoying with me. Even if gym could get you woman, it won't pay for your cow tail pepper soup, put loads of dollars in table or will gym ever buy you expensive cloths or you waiting for those women to feed up. I can hire you as bouncer and you do twale for me 10 times daily.

1 Like

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Tongsman(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Though i don't commend men doing this, but they are not to blame, as their counterpart women are also fond of using artificial or fake accessories(hair, brazier and so on), even fake appearance to deceive men,

1 Like

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•You've a flat chest lipsrsealed I don't wanna talk to you tongue...
I leave naturally you know. i could easily grow 6 packs, huuuge biceps and mr. world grade chest with the help of steroids.

but hell no, i prefer my muscule flat and compact...
i am in love with my physique i bet you will also like it if you set ur eyes on me wink.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by iykedare(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Big4wig:
This op can expose us sha grin

Nigga, speak for yourself. Mine is real.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Angry! Long time man! How you? smiley

No see muan! Anger no gree me think again! I de Vee badaly!!!
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by joseph1832(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
funny things, I make money and not even woo. Roam and eat pepper soul, cat fish, clubs and enjoy every part of my life as I wish, I make money to impress myself and enjoy my life and women follow up enjoying with me. Even if gym could get you woman, it won't pay for your cow tail pepper soup, put loads of dollars in table or will gym ever buy you expensive cloths or you waiting for those women to feed up. I can hire you as bouncer and you do twale for me 10 times daily.
Baba o! How far bro, you scare like Tomato oh. Hope business dey go wella.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Ezekiel68(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Hit the gym and become muscular becomes(because)* it truly pays to be one.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
crotonite:
I leave naturally you know. i could easily grow 6 packs, huuuge biceps and mr. world grade chest with the help of steroids.

but hell no, i prefer my muscule flat and compact...
i am in love with my physique i bet you will also like it if you set ur eyes on me wink.
•Hagrin that confidential?!
I was only playin' though.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:
Girls of nowadays mostly stylishly gauge a man's dicck size from his trousers immediately after they gauge his wallet size angry

Hahaha lmao grin grin grin
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by ChifysWorld: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
For those that go around Harassing ladies in the name of chatting her up...... check this out, maybe your lots will become better
http://chifysworld..com.ng/2016/06/advice-to-nigerian-brothers-and-indeed.html
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by illuminada: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hahahahahaaa......Hiaaan! Maka gini?...odikwa serious
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Hagrin that confidential?!
I was only playin' though.

Aha! grin eye c...
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by buygala(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaha lmao grin grin grin

Shalom bro smiley.... Long time
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Crieff(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:
Girls of nowadays mostly stylishly gauge a man's dicck size from his trousers immediately after they gauge his wallet size >sad

You sef! Invent push up wallet or push up crotch pad.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
We talkin money, you talkin bra grin
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by HASSANAASIA(f): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Do me I do you man no go vex...
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Crieff(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
obailala:
Please when will they make a device to hide pot-belly? undecided

Google pot-belly trainer. Don't thank me.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by kayalla(f): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
ok na, the game is on! ladies deceiving guys now guys...
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
AngryNigerian:

No see muan! Anger no gree me think again! I de Vee badaly!!!
…… grin I will help you remember then.
I helped you find the Narialand virgin lounge.Only I did it with my other moniker. Remember now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.