Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) (74833 Views)

Agbada Superb Styles By Nigerian Men (photo) / When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) / Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vagina (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
... lipsrsealed yer happy with it!?

Yea wink
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
funny things, I make money and not even woo. Roam and eat pepper soul, cat fish, clubs and enjoy every part of my life as I wish, I make money to impress myself and enjoy my life and women follow up enjoying with me. Even if gym could get you woman, it won't pay for your cow tail pepper soup, put loads of dollars in table or will gym ever buy you expensive cloths or you waiting for those women to feed up. I can hire you as bouncer and you do twale for me 10 times daily.
Being physically fit and muscularly ripped requires some healthy lifestyles to adhere to. I stay away from those "poisons". I might not have money like the billgates or dangotes of this world but i am comfortable and contented. Imagine you with a banging body and loads of cash to spare. You are covering your failure to keep yourself fit with money that you can never have enough of. There will always be a better spender out there.

3 Likes

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jst like d agbada, babes go soon modify n take over dis one.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by vicben27(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Y fake it? Wen u'll eventually take it off too reveal ur true nature /self in due time. Its pays to b real.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by IamMetallic: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
This game of deceit has just entered another gear...... Ladies are y'all ready? Remember you started all of these
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Any guy that wears this is a fool living in a fool's paradise. What stop you from hitting the gym and getting those nice pecs.
No pain No gain. What happens when you and your woman are about to get down and you start pulling the "makeshift pecs"?

Hit the gym and become muscular becomes it truly pays to be one.
I agreed with your post until I read the bolded. Bodily exercise profiteth little.... Dangote get six pacs

1 Like

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by laoma4u: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
As in completely pointless.. Unlike women that cannot do anything about their cup size, we can actually hust hit the gym and it'll come out.. So stupid product.

1 Like

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Shecksyb(f): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Does the size of men chest really matter?lol
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by tayo200(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
seh girl dey look chest?
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by TaiKuun(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
Why not talk of push up investment for big money bags and wash you hit different forms of pussy like us. We run looking for money, not gym and we enjoying free flow of women

No wonder you people are claiming yahoo boys taking over 6 packs girlfriends
boy you make a lot of noise like a police car

1 Like

Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Obanz2(f): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
popesam1:
abasha
everything now get fake. even u may b fake.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by illuminada: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Shecksyb:
Does the size of men chest really matter?lol

Hahahaa....you're a lady, so tell us..does it really matter? smiley
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Femich18:
Why the pretense...No need for any push-up whatever...why not hit the gym and in a matter of months you will attain the shape you want...

Or equally rewarding to become wealthy wink
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by hustla(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Any guy that wears this is a fool living in a fool's paradise. What stop you from hitting the gym and getting those nice pecs.
No pain No gain. What happens when you and your woman are about to get down and you start pulling the "makeshift pecs"?

Hit the gym and become muscular because it truly pays to be one.

Who packs epp?
Oya will you choose a man with 6 packs and 100k akant balance over Don Jazzy? Dangote? Dantata? Mark Zuckerberg?

Don't give me that'im not after his money, there's more to love than money ' crap
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:

Shalom bro smiley.... Long time
My biggest egbon, hailing be unto you sir cool
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by sbabimbola(f): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
Kikikikik cheesy
Dis my flat chest final got a solution.

congratulations!
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
sbabimbola:

congratulations!

Thank you ma'am
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Stanbeto: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Guy no time 4 gym anymore i dey go get one soon
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by popesam1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Obanz2:
everything now get fake. even u may b fake.

awww. so you mean you may be fake. kpele
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Rubbish.... 2months steady push up with light weight For bench pressing and good supplement, you can achieve it naturally
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Frabidel(f): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
lolz
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
TaiKuun:
boy you make a lot of noise like a police car
You wey come bi Siren on top of the police car nko?
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by youngest85(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Benignasweety:
Endtime bra

Dat baby on d.p is v.scary!
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Vick4rill(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Let me shock you a little, i do not pay a dime to woo a woman. I have developed myself to the extent that i attract them like metals to magnets, i am not talking about "whores" here but responsible women. Moreover i just love looking and keeping fit, Women flocking around me are just side benefits.
guy, go get another work, stop promoting ur bussiness with an age stone mindset, who told u that muscles will make woman love u? if na muscles dey bring women i for gather dem yanfu yanfu, with all this one wey i get. wait make i give u examples of people wey marry beautiful wives with out muscles. buhari, oshiomole, nasri el rufai and thousands of this ogas at the top. boss stop going to gym, stop keeping fit and make money and see if women will nt run after u (at this hard economy u dey here dey talk abt muscles "na muscles the girls go chop?)
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
…… grin I will help you remember then.
I helped you find the Narialand virgin lounge.Only I did it with my other moniker. Remember now?

Yeah! I feel you!!! You do multiple monikers... U be suspect oo cheesy
Thanks for your help anyway...
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Vick4rill:
guy, go get another work, stop promoting ur bussiness with an age stone mindset, who told u that muscles will make woman love u? if na muscles dey bring women i for gather dem yanfu yanfu, with all this one wey i get. wait make i give u examples of people wey marry beautiful wives with out muscles. buhari, oshiomole, nasri el rufai and thousands of this ogas at the top. boss stop going to gym, stop keeping fit and make money and see if women will nt run after u (at this hard economy u dey here dey talk abt muscles "na muscles the girls go chop?)
Google dwayne johnson. I have no time for lengthy talks.
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Elle277(f): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
what's the stress about? No make sense jare
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Yeah! I feel you!!! You do multiple monikers... U be suspect oo cheesy
Thanks for your help anyway...
wink
Re: Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) by Taryur3(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
You will only be lost ,if you are just for the body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.