Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,491 members, 7,801,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head (4419 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Why are girls fond of acting this way? / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
I've been noticing this, i thought it was just me being paranoid, but its something they are fully aware of, why do girls rub thier boobs on the back of your head when trying to sway or confuse you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by ruxton06(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
You said it na.........to confuse you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
ruxton06:
You said it na.........to confuse you!
but they are better ways to do that it doesn't work on me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Breadmaker: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is really funny.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by kogistar: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
but they are better ways to do that it doesn't work on me
how they managed to move up their boobs on ur head while u're standing?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
kogistar:
lol i was sitting and she came from behind and gave me a hug with her fake Brazilian hair covering my face, i was struggling to see or breath and her big boobs were massaging my neck from behind oh lawd it was awesome
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
lol i was sitting and she came from behind and gave me a hug with her fake Brazilian hair covering my face, i was struggling to see or breath and her big boobs were massaging my neck from behind oh lawd it was awesome
IT was awesome? Then y are u complaining undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
IT was awesome? Then y are u complaining undecided
complaining? No you gat it wrong sister, i wonder why use the boobs to confuse when they are other better ways to confuse without getting artificial hair on my face and in my drink jeez
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by kogistar: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
haha how do u know her brazilian is fake? don't tel me say u 're. not erected at the moments she is rubbing her boobs on ur head o
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by layla129(f): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
It's an act of seduction. She gave you the hint and wants you to complete the job...maybe she likes you.

Some may not be deliberate though
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
kogistar:
haha how do u know her brazilian is fake? don't tel me say u 're. not erected at the moments she is rubbing her boobs on ur head o
i was trying to breathe men, the hair isnt hers its Brazilian and fake, i was too occupied to even think of an erection who gets an erection on the verge of dying
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by kishimi8(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
i was trying to breathe men, the hair isnt hers its Brazilian and fake, i was too occupied to even think of an erection who gets an erection on the verge of dying

I do.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
kishimi8:

I do.
lol ur powerful
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
layla129:
It's an act of seduction. She gave you the hint and wants you to complete the job...maybe she likes you.

really? Complete the job? She should have just said so, am not a mind reader and i suck at understanding body language
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
•Uh,guy.Nobody does that! undecided....
....❤
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Uh,guy.Nobody does that! undecided....
....❤
are you sure you're a girl? They do that alot
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
are you sure you're a girl? They do that alot
•No.we don't undecided
except with front hugs,but that's bound to happen....
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•No.we don't undecided
whatever weirdo
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by kishimi8(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
lol ur powerful

No be u ask question.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
kishimi8:

No be u ask question.
am suprised he answered that way
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by chudidonas(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is new...explain further Op
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Babysho(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•No.we don't undecided

You look like a model.
Some might say you are Weird but I say you are Abstract and Beautiful.

wink
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Babysho:

You look like a model.
Some might say you are Weird but I say you are Abstract and Beautiful.

wink
•Thank you smiley
They certainly do talk about my hair,but they prolly jealous grin tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Babysho(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Thank you smiley
They certainly do talk about my hair,but they prolly jealous grin tongue

Your hair is Gorgeous.
I'm CheesySwag.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Bishops10(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff
OK....hafa?
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Babysho:

Your hair is Gorgeous.
I'm CheesySwag.
•Thank you
smileyBut my man,it's Cheezy with a 'z' tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2016
kogistar:
lmao!
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2016
dauntless15:
oboy u bad gan grin
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Bishops10:
Kin.gC
heezyPu.ff
OK....hafa?
•It's good wink
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dannyben5: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2016
layla129:

really? ... abeg teach me more...

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Babysho(m): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Thank you
smileyBut my man,it's Cheezy with a 'z' tongue

That's even cooler than mine.
If you don't mind me asking....How did you come up with "KingCheezyPuff" ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Bishops10(m): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•It's good wink
How are you doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

+********* / Get In Here!! / Two Sexy Black Girls Fight Dirty (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.