Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head (4423 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Why are girls fond of acting this way? / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Babysho:

That's even cooler than mine.
If you don't mind me asking....How did you come up with "KingCheezyPuff" ?
•It's a food I like to eat,and I just slid 'king' in front of it.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Babysho(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•It's a food I like to eat,and I just slid 'king' in front of it.

That's a pretty shoddy nickname for a pretty lady but I like it. I'm down with cool shoddy names.

I'm guessing you just woke up?
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Babysho:

That's a pretty shoddy nickname for a pretty lady.
grin is it?.See I thought it was fly.
What do you suggest? For if I decide ta change my moniker?
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Babysho(m): 12:35am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin is it?.See I thought it was fly.
What do you suggest? For if I decide ta change my moniker?

Okay here goes nothing....uhmmm.....wah about HateMyHairAndDie ?
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Babysho:

Okay here goes nothing....uhmmm.....wah about HateMyHairAndDie ?
•]Haha grin what!? No! But it's unique, I'll say that much grin
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Babysho(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•]Haha grin what!? No! But it's unique, I'll say that much grin

smiley Bye.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Babysho:

smiley Bye.
•Oh! You know about me? Ok. Bye too smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
oboy u bad gan grin
cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Babysho:

Your hair is Gorgeous.
I'm CheesySwag.
yess this is the purpose of the compliment just to lick her ass, how can a cheese have swags, shes a WEIRDO PERIOD
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by shegazy50(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2016
it's rhetorical to me oooo.... Why did guys stick their joystick behind girls while cuddling then from behind or whn they are on d dance floor
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by spanzed(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2016
let's just say they want daddy junior to standup
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2016
shegazy50:
it's rhetorical to me oooo.... Why did guys stick their joystick behind girls while cuddling then from behind or whn they are on d dance floor
its not always like that ok? Guys can hug you from behind without actually sticking the ding dong up your ass, if you hug your sis or relative from behind do you stick it up her? No, so it depends on the girl, and you, that means you can control it and you can't do it with everyone, but reverse is the case here theres no way a girl will hug you from behind without using the boobs as a weapon to massage your back or neck especially if shes the kind with big barbie kinda boobs. The experience is out of this world
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
dauntless15:
yess this is the purpose of the compliment just to lick her ass, how can a cheese have swags, shes a WEIRDO PERIOD
°But why are you sooo pained? cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°But why are you sooo pained? cheesy
dont flatter yourself please, i dont care to the extent of being pained, abeg swerve
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
dauntless15:
dont flatter yourself please, i dont care to the extent of being pained, abeg swerve
•Yer right.You cared so little that you had to quote and diss that man above for saying I had swag
Then restated,stressed I'm a "werido".
why's any of it yer concern? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Yer right.You cared so little that you had to quote and diss that man above for saying I had swag
Then restated,stressed I'm a "werido".
why's any of it yer concern? undecided
please don't make it about you, its about the guy ok? I don't wanna get entangled in your world of you know what.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
dauntless15:
please don't make it about you, its about the guy ok? I don't wanna get entangled in your world of you know what.
°I can't be taken from the equation when it based off and around me.
You made it that way.you made it about me.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I can't be taken from the equation when it based off and around me.
whatever lady, do your worst. I ain't gat time for all this, and i cant argue with you because you're known for arguments. So look for your kind and do this with
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
dauntless15:
whatever lady, do your worst. I ain't gat time for all this, and
i cant argue with you because you're known for arguments.
So look for your kind and do this with
°Dang! I got a reputation!? grin.... I ain't know.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head by dauntless15(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Dang! I got a reputation!? grin.... I ain't know.
yeah whatever

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady / When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) / Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.