Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

What If Cars Could Fly? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What If Cars Could Fly? (1795 Views)

Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly / Tesla Recalls 11,000 Model X's SUV Over Seats That Could Fly Forward In A Crash / This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Cars Could Fly? by Pajude: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Since the invention of cars, a lot of improvements have been made to make it even more attractive and appreciable. Currently, there are cars that have been equipped to do crazy things – things that anybody from the 20th century would have argued against. Inasmuch as there has been astounding improvements, we all know that man’s wants are insatiable so the journey continues. In view of this, how can I be surprised if cars that fly are manufactured? In fact, I can already see them flying in my mind; or are there already cars that fly? I haven’t seen one so I’d assume there ain’t any.

If cars could fly then the rush to buy a car would be more intense. It is pretty much like owning an airplane. But the irony about it is that only a few would be able to acquire it and you know why – because it would be damn expensive! Once again, the divide between the rich and the poor would be extended. In fact, the rich who drive or rather fly cars would over time become like gods looking down on their subjects. Peasants who have dreams would look up and see themselves flying a car someday but those who don’t would just be concerned about nodding their heads in admiration. It is definitely not a good trait to be poor and then to be poor mentally; I hope you are not.

Read more @ http://www.jokesmannia.com/what-if-cars-could-fly/

Re: What If Cars Could Fly? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
that's a suicide bombers wet dream cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can FRSC Ticket An Unregistered Car (tokunbo) / Can Lexus Rx 330 doors Fit Into Rx 350 2009 / Pls Suggest A Good Car For A Woman (#1m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.