Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

"One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It (35172 Views)

I Feel Threatened, Fans Tell Wizkid - See What Wizkid Wrote Here / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his / Seyi Shay: "One Dance" Is WizKid's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Shym3xx:

Don't mind the ret.ards.

The song is primarily Kyla's and they sampled her classic garage tune from 2009 for the tune, hence it's very big in the UK cos it has the UK garage feel to it. You can argue for "Controlla" but not "One Dance".

This is the tune "One Dance" came from (even the beats in both tunes are almost the same):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YHC69wa9JA

Slight correction: it doesn't sound like UK garage, probably basement or UK Funky as the YouTube commenters described it. Disclosure's early work (1st album) is UK garage... future garage to be a bit more specific.
Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
AirSultan:
undecided and you couldn't fight to get your love back??

Scratch my miss you too ngbayen

mesef I dinnor miss youundecided
just playing o

U knw I miss u kiss
Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
just playing o
U knw I miss u kiss
Smd

Sup with grad stuff na?
Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by graphiti: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2016

Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by donbenedict(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
just playing o

U knw I miss u kiss
hey nutty
Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by tayo200(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok
Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2016
donbenedict:
hey nutty
gumoney don

Awayu. Didn't later hear frm u o
Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 28, 2016
AirSultan:
Smd

Sup with grad stuff na?
gumoney dear

Wetin b grad? Graduation? If nah graduation.. Tor I still Dey house o. Strike
Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2016
bogolobango:
Airsultan & naughtynaughty make Una carry UNA love story enter pm now
is it ur love story? tongue grin
Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
gumoney dear

Wetin b grad? Graduation? If nah graduation.. Tor I still Dey house o. Strike
Goo moreen

Hmm, woz wrong with these people sef??

Kpele tho

Hope you're learning a skill with all these time you have on your hand. ijs
Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by Shym3xx: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
LucifersTongue:

Slight correction: it doesn't sound like UK garage, probably basement or UK Funky as the YouTube commenters described it. Disclosure's early work (1st album) is UK garage... future garage to be a bit more specific.

Shut up. You don't even know anything about UK music, yet you have an opinion based on some kids on YouTube. Clown.

It's 4x4 and that's fast garage.
Re: "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Shym3xx:

Shut up. You don't even know anything about UK music, yet you have an opinion based on some kids on YouTube. Clown.

It's 4x4 and that's fast garage.

UK funky is a derivative of garage, so you are right in a sense but you're definitely wrong to say it's completely garage. It's like calling hardstep, dubstep.

But enough of this, you're the expert. I don't care very much for the names of various sub-genre of electronic music. I prefer to enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) / Rapper Wale Defends Spraying Daughter With Money / AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.