Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Long Did It Take You To Understand The Offside And Onside Rule In Soccer??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Long Did It Take You To Understand The Offside And Onside Rule In Soccer??? (462 Views)

3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia / Pics Of Ronaldo's Offside Goals & Vidal's Wrong Red Card Vs Bayern Munich ! / Keshi: Nigerian Government Vs South African FG. Who Did It Better? See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Understand The Offside And Onside Rule In Soccer??? by Einstyn(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
A£out 65% of soccer fans in africa and other 3rd world continents are o£livious of d offside and onside theory. This is one of the most daunting tasking questions every new foot£all fan is challenged with.

£efore you disagree with the first statement, d trruth is that 4 me actually, when i first started watching the English premier league in 2010, as a manchester united fan, it was always confusing and always finding it difficult to decipher the difference £tw offside and onside and what the two concepts stand for. The goodnews is that i kept wallowing in that ignorance for months until constantly playing ps2 and the use of my head helped me out...

In viewing centres, i knw some persons have engaged in senseless arguments as a result. Pls kindly,share ur experiences and possi£ly throw more light to the offside theory. Thanks
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Understand The Offside And Onside Rule In Soccer??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
All thanks to winning eleven eight.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Understand The Offside And Onside Rule In Soccer??? by Einstyn(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
walcut:
All thanks to winning eleven eight.
spot on. Am also gateful to pes

(1) (Reply)

Sunshine Stars 2- MFM FC 0: Dele Olorundare’s Brace Settle The Tie In Akure / 2016 Rio Olympics: Brazil To Distribute 9 Million Condoms / N’golo Kante: The Much Needed Stability Faltering Chelsea Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.