Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke (61058 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Ekiti JSS3 Student Builds Rechargeable Lantern With Speakers, For Charging Phone / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by sixtuschimere: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
According to Chidiebere Maduafor,a JSS3 student in Anambra constructed tricycle popularly known as Keke.He wrote.....

'Anambrarians no de carry last at all.This is a boy Ifeanyi IGWE by name, a jss3 student of st Raphael secondary school okpoko ogbaru LGA anambra state constructed a tricycle popularly known as KEKE'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/jss3-student-in-anambra-manufactures.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Arian11(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wow this is really impressive as this is what we need in this country now than ever.

Any need for name checkers or it's obvious ? grin

edit

I'm just seeing the Biafra flag ..come jss3 boy what did they promise you ..eh ? undecided

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
I even thought he made a working tricycle...Kudos tho

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by darkenkach(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
That's a toy. #Biafra sha.. It's an ideology and the kid knows his root.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SlayerSupreme: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
In the advanced world that's called a prototype. The boy can obviously do more than this but Nigeria is a dark country. But One day! Just one Day...

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by dominique(f): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
What record did he set?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Lagusta(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
A first look at the pics and all I did was MTSCHEEEEEEEWWWWWW......

He even put Biafra flag sef, them don brainwash this one too...

Africans would never seize to amuse me....

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
can ipod yooth do anything good? grin grin grin tufiakwa
The topic is very misleading. ..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
That FLAG angry

4 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Clone2020(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol the title is funny, "JSS3 student manufactures keke" I'm here thinking the young man actually built a fully functional keke. Anyways, keep it up but this really isn't something to celebrate when you have Japanese kids building robots. We will get there someday.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Utchgirl(f): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
I check d name and i wzn't dissappoited.

D light of d nation !

We will keep shining.

Kudos 2 Igwe Ifeanyi....4 making us proud.

Some peeps wil nt like dis.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Una don start with this bastardization of the word "manufacture "

It doesn't look bad tho. I sight the Biafra flag

Maazi kunu did a good job before his trip to kuje cheesy grin

16 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wen topics like dis hit Front page, many feel like dieing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . PROUDLY FROM ANAMBRA

13 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by HiggsBoson(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wow! How is this worth celebrating? He tried tho. But then....? Nairaland fp

And what is it with the 'rising sun' flag? Is he no longer a Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by waistaa(f): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Biafra o,Avengers o,X-men o,Ipob o,Mend o,Bokos what ever,I'd give this guy kudos and for the aunty that is asking what he did,biko,joor,mbok kuyerese, kindly use sheet of paper and do boat we did those days let's see. #BadMouthBouncesBack#NeverForgetKarmaIsABitch

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Arian11:
Wow this is really impressive as this is what we need in this country now than ever.

Any need for name checkers or it's obvious ? grin

heheheheehe Ndi ofe mmanu will not talk now grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by abiolaoladipupo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
The boy doesn't even know what the flag represent... !

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin cheesy toy

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Fmdipo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
if 2y(5x-7y) -6y X +6 = 45 find x.

Yesterday i was in the sitting room watching a program called China24 on CCTV NEWS, an electric lamp manufacturer was interviewed together with his workers in his factory. The workers are kids between the ages or 12-18 the most beautiful part of it was that the kids can on their own manufacture same. Now let's come down to Nigeria. Nigerian students are busy searching for "x" while students in the developed countries are manufacturing things for the development of their country. In Nigeria, our engineering students spend nearly all their time solving difficult equations and searching for "x". In Nigeria, students will be asked to search for "x" I do smile and ask myself how can we use Algebra and simultaneous equation to boost the economy. How can we use the located "x" to solve the challenges facing us?

However, the above are some of the reasons why at 50+ as an oil producing country we are still importing tooth-pick and matches. Our brain has been channel to the fact that failure to go to school will end one up as a domestic servant of the educated ones which I seriously disagree with. We can't all be in the class room at the same time and expect us to catch up with the developed countries, it never done; we will keep depending on them with such barbaric idea. Let those that are willing to go into sport be on the field or track not in classroom, Christiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid FC was expelled from school at the age of 14 and today he is a world footballer.
Let take those that are good in construction to factories or workshops not class room. Let's take away pen from our engineering students and send them out of class. Let's take away pen from those that are willing to take hoe, cutlass,hammer, saw, screw driver etc.
Our too much dependent on pen is sending us backward. To me, spending 5, 6 or more years in tertiary institution is nothing but a total waste of time, 3 years is enough for engineering courses.12 calendar month is enough for food related courses and 3 or 4years is enough to be a lawyer. Imagine our youth spending 8years of their lives in university and still our Government don't trust on their expertise rather they travel out of the country.
At this juncture, I will like to call on the government at all level to look into this and find a lasting solution to it. Lastly our government should stop sending the talented ones away by sending them aboard for training and failed to establish/provide where they will be discharging what they've learnt or the skills they've acquired upon their arrival. If we can do this, I believe that few years to come Nigeria will be the greatest country of the world while others will be on the queue at our back.
But before then, I remain my humble self. God bless my father land.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Solomonodimegwu(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
K
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Oasis93(f): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
So why the fucking flag? This people need to wake up from this Biafra issue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by olayinka63: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
That is a prototype. keep it up brother, sky is your limit

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by apholaryn: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

heheheheehe Ndi ofe mmanu will not talk now grin grin grin
grow up mumu

5 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Raypawer(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
here is a potential henry ford!.

3 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=darkenkach post=46957890]That's a toy. #Biafra sha.. It's an ideology and the kid knows his root.[/quote}
Ya, dats wot many give money to buy from china.

3 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by nairalandankrah: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:
That FLAG angry
, what is it about the flag that scares the crap outta you!. if it were a british or american flag, you wouldn't mind abi?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by NaLaugh: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
cheesy

Well, at least he is doing something "constructive" with his time.

Other than that...
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by omanifrank(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
waoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Baby Crocodile Caught In Lekki Today - Put Up For Sale For N20,000 / 20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.