Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Your Suffering Has Come, But To Pass! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Suffering Has Come, But To Pass! (488 Views)

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Suffering Has Come, But To Pass! by UpliftingWordz: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
You may be going through a rough patch in your life right now brother/sister, but I just want you to know that tomorrow holds a promise:

And for this reason you must hang on; you must hold on to HOPE. Present circumstances that seem unending are only MOMENTS; they are here to pass, not to stay.

Remember no man is called dead when he's still breathing, so if you can breathe in, then man you're still LIVING. Keep hopes alive, there's always light at the end of every tunnel.

Towards the brightest tomorrow, for a happier you, bears this promise.

God bless.

Feel free to follow this moniker for more supercharged words of upliftment.

And also my facebook page:

http://facebook.com/hilzvoice

Re: Your Suffering Has Come, But To Pass! by Arian11(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wow this was much needed op...
Re: Your Suffering Has Come, But To Pass! by UpliftingWordz: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Arian11:
Wow this was much needed op...

You are most welcome. Kindly follow my facebook page @above.
Re: Your Suffering Has Come, But To Pass! by lll962: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Wow truly inspired me. Following your page asap

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do !!! / The Danger of SMS Banking in Nigeria / Check This Out And We Keep Shouting No Money In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.