Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) (35879 Views)

Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) / Fans, Police & Soldier In Davido's House In Lagos As They Have Fun (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Olamide Show off his son New dread lock hair style why having fun with his son his bedroo

Watch video and see pics below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tepF9tOKVc4

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
#Dreads.....shockedshocked
Interesting......smileysmiley

*if na for village, we go call dey hair DADA... Issoryt..undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Tolexander: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
why making "dada" hairstyle on his son?

Does Olamide want to make his son a clergy in Cherubim & Seraphim or Celestial Church when the son is old?

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Baroque(f): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:
#Dreads.....shockedshocked Interesting......smileysmiley *if na for village, we go call dey hair DADA... Issoryt..undecided

am telling you..

Olamide will look good on dread shaa

1 Like

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by yomi007k(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:
#Dreads.....shockedshocked
Interesting......smileysmiley

*if na for village, we go call dey hair DADA... Issoryt..undecided
Dred is Dada dt travelled aborad jus like Custard is ogi dt was born overseas.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by floragregs(f): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Baroque:

am telling you..

that's not true abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Flexherbal(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
He has made enough money to make that boy happy.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by LMohd(m): 5:43am On Jun 27, 2016
e be lyk say the boy mess 4 the second picture

1 Like

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Mtcheeew.sad
Who their pictures epp?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2016
IamDino:
Mtcheeew.sad
Who their pictures epp?

Lol........ You Don baff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

Lol........ You Don baff
Yeah.:DGoodmorning. Hope you slept well?
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

Lol........ You Don baff
Yeah.smiley Goodmorning. Hope you slept well?
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by kingDELE(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Baddo.
Always kipping it real.
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Sexytemi(f): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmmm, and it's news because

1 Like

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by brunofarad(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Oramide grin

Dope father

Cute son

1 Like

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by JagaLove: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2016
wetin concern me?
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Emmaoga: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2016
i know its not the right place or the perfect thread to say this. I am +1 today. show some love by been happy today.

good morning and fruitful, marvelous, blissful day ahead.

31 Likes

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Goddygee(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
mtchwww... abeg hw is dis news...? hw does this reduce d price of kreosine which is now 230/litre in ma area? this mods need serious fl*gging... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Middlefinger1: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
I've been trying so hard to see the dreadlocks, don't tell me that I've suddenly develop a bad sight.
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by MillionDollars: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Dread gang
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by bercarray(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2016
ElPadrino33:
Let's assume you saw a laptop of 97K. You didn't have the cash, so you borrowed 50K from ur mom and 50K from ur dad = 100K. You bought the laptop which left you with 3K change. You gave ur dad 1K and ur mum 1K and kept the other 1K to yourself. Now you owe your mum 49K and ur dad 49K. Now 49K+49K = 98K + ur 1K kept = 99K.Where is the missing 1K?I know you are intelligent. Solve it and tell me the answer....
haven't sm1 gotten an answer to ds,i read tn last year,if nid an ansa to it,google d thread created on it,i'm sure u'll find an ansa,and if u dnt dt means nobody knws d ansa to it,besides, u cn solve it ursf or are nt intelligent?
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by kirchofff(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2016
ElPadrino33:
Let's assume you saw a laptop of 97K. You didn't have the cash, so you borrowed 50K from ur mom and 50K from ur dad = 100K. You bought the laptop which left you with 3K change. You gave ur dad 1K and ur mum 1K and kept the other 1K to yourself. Now you owe your mum 49K and ur dad 49K. Now 49K+49K = 98K + ur 1K kept = 99K.Where is the missing 1K?I know you are intelligent. Solve it and tell me the answer....
no 1k is missing cos u spent 97k to buy the laptop u gave ur parents 1k(2k) each that's 99k + d 1k u kept 4 urself = 100k.......so stop confusing urself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Akjr(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Baroque:

am telling you..

abeg make sure u undstnd pason shape of head b4 u tok.. C as u use boldness tok am,.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by odeebee: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2016
ElPadrino33:

Na assumption go feed families for this kind economy?

Bros think of another beta thing whey dey Real
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Mopricelezz(f): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2016
The boy is thinking of the number of hearts he'll break kwa? Hmmmm.. Fathers of these days sef lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by leahcimzil: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2016
i don grow dada moni mo ti fa igbo nisin. that's Olamide's Lyrics...does that mean his son now smokes?
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by oluwaVaz(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2016
This one na news? Nawa oo..... Happy new week peeps
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by ButterFrost212(f): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2016
I just love the way Olamide dotes on his son, it's soo sexy, I never thought he'd be a loving dad, I mean, what with all the ruggedness. This is beautiful anyway smiley

1 Like

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by quincylace(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2016
OMO dis world Don change o.... I remember those days when my mum would tell me to stay away from from guys with dreadlocks ....hmm dis world sha
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Ganjafama(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Olamide sired a kid out of wedlock and homo sapiens are applauding. It takes more than a functional grey matter to understand the intricacies of life. These include a panacea for bringing the nonsensical mentality of the average Nigerian to a crescendo
. From which ever way you look at it melanin is one of the greatest negative of the negroes. From time immemorial melanin has subjected them to being second-class humans, Slightly higher than the animals going about on all four.
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by amahthelma(f): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2016
There biznex der life.....wish dem luck.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) / Annie Idibia Celebrates Nino, 2face's Son, Says 'Our Son Is A Genius" / Davido Accuses Seyi Makinde Of Bringing Thugs To Disrupt Osun PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.