Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos (19062 Views)

Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by RedCapChief(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Progressive01:
Anyone who as much as says "hello" to a Muslim or a Hausa/Fulani man is their "slave" according to you people. So, applying the same logic, for these idiots who travelled all the way from the land of Grand Canyons to see Atiku, a Fulani man, I (we) expect you to scream "SLAVES" and nothing more.

I believe your brain at least has enough cells to understand this.

I re-read this post trying to find some sense in it, but I didn't
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2016
ofeoil:

U can bet ur life, that ATIKU arranged that meeting.

is that so? and where is your proof? undecided

is this the first time igbo leaders have been serenading people in power?

you want me to dig out pictures of igbo leaders in Aso rock after Buhari got there for you?

like I said ordinarily it's nothing special or out of place.

But the reason why you are putting up this defence is because you guys have a habit of calling every other tribe Hausa/Fulani slaves if they so much as look at them.

now you feeling guilty like a child who was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by dallyemmy: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Just proceed first and then you will be taken seriously!
ofeoil:

Rubbish talk, Y not give us referendum first and let the votes do the talking?

We were not born with anything and wen we die we leave with nothing.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Twistaray(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2016
grin

Man must wackiiii

See them like.. lipsrsealed...

Indigbo worldwide...?? The way this people abuse words sef,eh grin

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by ikwubaba: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Duru009:
Atiku Abubarka is the next nigeria presdient.....

I like you people to continue in this deluded direction. Just like I was enjoying you people hoping GEJ will win in the West by sharing dollars. Not one of you was wise enough to know that the best place to concentrate the last energy was around the middle belt. I like the way you guys are chasing money bags certified renown rogues to attempt to wrestle power from PMB in 2019. The sailing to victory by APC will be so smooth, we won't even know election took place.

'Smart people'.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by murphyibiam15(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2016
ofeoil:

My brother, Ndiigbo are very loving and friendly people. That is Y the yorubas rather die than stay on their own.

We dont hate anybody and vote according to conviction.

If Atiku is the best candidate, dont be surprised we will turn out in mass to vote for him against Okorocha.

As far as we are concerned they are both Northerners, we vote for the best Northerner.

@bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Nothing new here fam. No be today. The average Gigbo has no shame grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3619744_cgawxg1wsaaxigc_jpeg42a8f221a03f87503b9c8ee6aebb4872

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2913939_igbolovessharaki_jpegb0ad0f3df5273b27a7ef637236d175f9

God bless any of you dinosaur heads come here and call anyone slaves cheesy

Man gats keep this thread for future purposes. It will surely come in handy grin

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by ofeoil: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2016
With all said and done, 2019 will be an election to unite Nigeria.

It is far away so Atiku has a long way to go.

We want good men to step forward.

We want visionaries that will start the process of building Nigeria.

Atiku has registered his interest and until he shoots himself on the foot, we will be listening and watching him.

We have time.

We dont discriminate but we exercise and reserve the right to veto certificateless and unqualified persons.

2019 candidates please stand up!
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by amodu(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Almaiga:

I wonder oo!! I've been looking @ the whole thing closely, for about ten minutes. Trying to deduce the essence of this visit.

What else than begging for money.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2016
ofeoil:

why does the Ibo man need a referendum to go back to Ibo land and develop the region? Abuja/Lagos a lot of it is Ibo money, all the ibos are investing their resources (entrepreneural and intellectual) developing other areas within and outside Nigeria and then they wonder why Ibo land is underdeveloped? Ibos are very smart and enterprising people but theyve all deserted Ibo land......that is the real reason Ibo land is underdeveloped.

Ibos don't need Buhari or Atiku, what Ibos need is to go back home. Lets's face it all this talk of Buhari and Atiku is in the hope that Ibo land will get federal projects but look at Lagos, Lagos gets nmore money from IGR that it gets from the federal allocation, it does not rely on federal allocation or projects....because everybody and all the businesses are in Lagos!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go home and pay your taxes to your state governments and you wont care who is in power at the federal level!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Angelb4: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Sorry to say this...Igbo people are very confused. Hope they are now rallying round the Hausa man they always insult? Let them work and compel the PDP to produce an Ibo candidate in 2019. We are watching them...
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by ofeoil: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubas, stay off my mention until u get psychiatric help, most of u have a mental problem, so it is not ur fault that u cannot reason.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by amodu(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2016
murphyibiam15:

@bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin, don't be surprised, he was sent to school but rejected the offer saying 'the street pays'.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by codedslayer: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2016
PentiumPro:
Slaves ! grin

Slaves since 1609 BC..

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by ofeoil: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Pata iya e grin cheesy Una no want Bitchafra again?

mynd44! u see this?

Ok! let me reply.

Biafra is my identity, before Nigeria and after Nigeria. I am a Biafran. Nigeria is inbetween and nothing more.

Abi I dey owe u ni?
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Moneytize: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2016
ofeoil:
I am Igbo but we seriously need to consider assassinating some of our kins men.

That is just the truth, we must be prepared to sacrifice them for our continued existence.
O'boy that one harsh o.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by codedslayer: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2016
ofeoil:

My brother, Ndiigbo are very loving and friendly people. That is Y the yorubas rather die than stay on their own.

If Atiku is the best candidate, dont be surprised we will turn out in mass to vote for him against Okorocha.

As far as we are concerned they are both Northerners, we vote for the best Northerner.

Lol Igbos just cant do without screaming Yoruba. You have all been cursed to blame Yorubas for your woes. Wetin concern yoruba with your slavery to Fulani and the whole tribe of Nigeria. Lol na wao
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by ofeoil: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Atiku is one candidate, PDP should show us their own candidates.

Then we will choose, i dont see Y yorubas are crying here.

Abi Buhari never or no gree die, so Osinbajo can take over? Una game never work, election don dey come. cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2016
They are all looking good. One Nigeria. One destiny. One destination...

Meanwhile, I will be driving down to the Eastern part of the country tomorrow, the 28th, precisely Owerri, and will need a travel companion/partner. The person must be a male-not more than 30 years. He must be intelligent, open-minded, cool-headed, educated, savvy and above all, able to hold meaningful conversations. Knowledge of the roads/short routes to the East would be a plus. The import of this is to make the journey lively. I hate boredom. The take-off point is Ikorodu at exactly 7 am.

So if you happen to be travelling at the aforementioned date and you wish we journey together, drop your number here so I may call you.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2016
NupeZalla:
wetin concern dis guys with fulani man?? Money lol
undecidedI was expecting to read a tangible reason for their visit but lo and behold...NONE shocked shocked shocked
angryOur youths never learns sad sad sad
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by stevedre: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
See men claiming youths. Very funny indeed.....
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by PentiumPro(f): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2016
ofeoil:

We know that already, no be today, even before you were born.
Tafawa Balewa.
Sheu Shagari.
Yigbos, slaving for abboki since time immemorial grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by NovusHomo(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Arian11:
Ndi - Igbo wants yam grin

Dem be goat ni? grin
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by NovusHomo(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
ofeoil:
I am Igbo but we seriously need to consider assassinating some of our kins men.

That is just the truth, we must be prepared to sacrifice them for our continued existence.

Finally, a sensible proposition. But na you talk am o. grin
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Arian11(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2016
NovusHomo:

Dem be goat ni? grin
Wetin him go take chop with him "oyel" grin
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by NovusHomo(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2016
ofeoil:

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by MrHeff(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
bejeiodus:
Atiku's cosmopolitan nature places him ahead of the pack. He is one urbane and well refined politician. I know he is gearing up for something big in 2019. He keeps building bridges that will come handy soon.
the same person you people rained curses on and labelled irrelevant when he left pdp in 2014, is who you are calling cosmopolitan? You flatheaded AGIPs from the Grand Canyon are just too despicable grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by NovusHomo(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Ioannes:
hmmmmm... I sense Atiku is about to become their grand patron after all they adopted Fayose as their leader and Kemi Olunloyo as their Mama-isale even giving her the name Nkem.

it is well.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by MrHeff(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2016
RukieKen:
Firstly,I will keep urging u guys to keep religious bigotry/tribal n ethnic bias out of ur criticisms.
Secondly,before u talk about or against someone make sure dat u really know dat person(biography)before u come making a fool of urselves.Atiku Abubakar is neither Fulani nor Hausa.That's just to educate ur ignorance on dis.
so what is he? Yingbo?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by NovusHomo(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2016
ofeoil:

Ndiigbo have alot of internal problems that are self inflicted.

It will take time to correct them and that is Y alot of people want to leave Nigeria.

However, we are not bitter and cold, if Atiku want an audience, as a people we will listen very carefully at wat he says.

We are all human beings.

Remorse? Apologies by a prodigal child? grin
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by sukkot: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
They look dope - Like me. cool

Ndi Igbo Kwenu!... Ndi Igbo Kwenu!!... Ndi Igbo Nmamanu!!!... Ndi Igbo kwezuenu!!!
why are alaigbo visiting their fulani master ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra2021: Did The Governorship Debates Affect The Decision Of The Voters? / 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South / Buhari To Visit Bayelsa, To Commission Maura Airport Project In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.