Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

@Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (181741 Views)

Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
grin like I said..I'm just kidding online.But I guess two or more ladies have truly called me a sweet guy,Y I even use d name tongue
Your "kidding " isn't funny.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin I'm not a funny guy but a sweet guy smiley
KingCheezyPuff:
Your "kidding " isn't funny.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
grin I'm not a funny guy but a sweet guy smiley
no ,your a hypothetical (fill in the blank)

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by sobastical: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
And one of the girls with a RCCG wristband.. The saddest part of it is that the girl might even be a worker in the church.. what a shame

2 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by holluphemydavid(m): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just checked dis guy Instagram page now, I was shocked with wot I saw, still imagine if those girls on his Instagram page are Nigerians
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by kaylex1994(m): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
You mean am? All the best for u o

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by frenzydaniel1(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Ninilowo:
Chei. See wrist band for the 7th pix.

my guy u sef see am?
E resemble redeem own sef.
But wait oo if na true ehn........................... I REST MY CASE

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2016
undecided I get but doesn't take my sweetness away grin
KingCheezyPuff:
no ,your a hypothetical (fill in the blank)
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Trails: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2016
U all need to understand that this dude is making cash of this as we keep on lamenting here, he is self employed as u can c d redeem sis also...
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 27, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
undecided I get but doesn't take my sweetness away grin
•Yer right.It can't take what you NEVER had wink

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Rutycool(f): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2016
champion of stupidity... for him mind now, he is the badest. guy chill use your head for other creativity and force ur way into the guiness book of record with that you can be the badest...
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2016
shocked lol...Don't doubt my reality sweetness when u haven't even come close to taste it
KingCheezyPuff:
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by edorhe14(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2016
He should be given a Plaque...
#Foolishboi
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2016
olosho tinz.he don settle dem wella b4 he snap.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
shocked lol...Don't doubt my reality sweetness when u haven't even come close to taste it
•You'd only for. I
caught you raw and candid,as you normally are.
I've had enough of this conversation and I want to go . Bye
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by deathmen12: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Gbam...even goat have respect for their self than some folks
Twaci:
I don't blame him undecided

Na the girls I blame. Just look at that redeemer undecided
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by illuminada: 12:17am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Quit being mean...haha

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2016
undecidedMaybe U dnt understand me coz I bet u r nt Nigerian or if so not home based..Don't judge d sweet guy from his quotes online OK?! sweet lady kiss
KingCheezyPuff:
•You'd only for. I
caught you raw and candid,as you normally are.
I've had enough of this conversation and I want to go . Bye
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by centboy123456(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
This youth who goes by the name @kingtblakhoc on instagram has been sharing endless photos of all the ladies he sleeps with. What is baffling to many is how the guy has been funding his randy lifestyle. Or are women that cheap?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_71.html

Abeg make or na leave that guy that guy is a star I wish to be like him some day godbless hem for the good works he is doing

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2016
illuminada:

Quit being mean...haha
•He said those women where wh0es but the man a champion and claimed himself was sweet.I only thought to correct that notion.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by illuminada: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•He said those women where wh0es but the man a champion and claimed himself was sweet.I only thought to correct that notion.

Perception is sometimes reality...and with regards to Mr. Sweet guy, his comments are not enough reason to conclude that he ain't nice smiley

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by LesbianBoy(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2016
See as awon boys dey para for this thread grin grin grin grin The guy is a sure guy jare tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Israellb(m): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2016
This niqqa will soon die
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Thobiy(m): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2016
skywalker495:
Na ppl future wives na im only one bastard d fvck cry
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2016
illuminada:

Perception is sometimes reality...and with regards to Mr. Sweet guy, his comments are not enough reason to conclude that he ain't nice smiley
*sigh* lemme guess, you agree with him?
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by LesbianBoy(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Harrisonwo:
To me, I see notin wrong in this. It's his money, he worked for it and no body should judge how he spends it. To my niggurs hating out there wt the little change they have using it to please one amaka wey no value them, reinvent urself, cut that amaka out and use that small money to upgrade your pocket. Then carry an upgraded type of amaka n float it at ur old amaka.
Those gal wey dey those pix go get one guy wey the waste him time wt her. Making money should be ur number one option so u can nack any gal u want. NO GAL WORTH AM AGAIN FOR THIS OUR GENERATION OO

Chop knuckle jare! Most of the guys on this thread dey vex because dem dey envy the guy! They wish they were in the guy's position grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by illuminada: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*sigh* lemme guess, you agree with him?

lol...not completely.

But I would not conclude so easily about a person. cheesy

You really threw some nasty shades at a brother though, chai
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Jexbabs: 12:42am On Jun 27, 2016
if we should report him to the gods it will be a waste of our time,you know. Lol.
Even the devil can swear not to have hands in his matter
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 27, 2016
illuminada:

lol...not completely.

But I would not conclude so easily about a person. cheesy

You really threw some nasty shades at a brother though, chai
•Course you wouldn't, yer male,this has nothing ta do with you.I've had enough of this.Bye.

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by NEHLIVE: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2016
life
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by yussuf739: 12:44am On Jun 27, 2016
DesChyko:
Different strokes for different folks. To him, it's an achievement. After all, the sweetness in madness is best known to a madman. undecided
bless u,,, dis is my post of the week.

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by illuminada: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Course you wouldn't, yer male,this has nothing ta do with you.I've had enough of this.Bye.

Hahahaaaa....again, you conclude too quickly.

What if the tables are turned, and its a chic that took photos of different guys she obtained a huge amount of cash from, for instance...how would you react to that? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Red Truth / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.