Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Facebook Birthday App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Birthday App (288 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Birthday App by ezehremigius: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Giftie is a facebook social gifting service for celebrating friends' birthday occasions with gifts from attractive brands, Sometimes, words or comments or post are not enough to express just how much you celebrate, appreciate, regard or love someone. Here at Giftie, we make the art of gifting simpler but richer. For the sender, we offer the luxury of convenience. You don’t have to struggle to figure out the most ideal gift; neither do you have to go through the hassle of picking it up, wrapping and delivery. It’s all in a click of a button. For the recipient, get ready to free your storage room of un-preferred gifts.
Please i need you guys to review it and tell me what You think and also help me spread the word.Thanks
Click here https://apps.facebook.com/thegiftie to check it out

NB. Atleast one of your facebook friends need to be using the app in order to see the full functionality.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Onboard Your Business For Online Store And Digital Promotion / 7 Days Free Whatzapp Class On Home Based Internet Marketing Trainning / Call Me To Get Ur U.k Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.