Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? (8033 Views)

Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by PulseWeb: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
For some months now, people have made buying and selling of adsense a business. I have been observing so I decided to ask what is the difference between hosted and non hosted adsense. I have 2 adsense account and one is active while the other is just there? So adsense brookers, please what's the difference??

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by mr2kay(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
PulseWeb:
For some months now, people have made buying and selling of adsense a business. I have been observing so I decided to ask what is the difference between hosted and non hosted adsense. I have 2 adsense account and one is active while the other is just there? So adsense brookers, please what's the difference??
simple hosted only works in YouTube and blogger blogs without a custom domain name

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by theimmie(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2016
G
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by NaLaugh: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Hosted = Ads shown on your content published on Google domains e.g Youtube, Blogger etc.

Non-Hosted
= Ads shown on content you publish on your privately hosted domain and such e.g the domains in your signature.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by serverconnect(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2016
let me read comment
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by IMASTEX: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Here for info
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Hosted
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Hosted as to do with YouTube, hubpages and others.

The hosted Adsense serve as a payment platform for those hosted site. Hosted Adsenses are third party payment platform

Why non hosted is directly from Adsense without any third party. This work on website, blogs and other that are in compliance with Google policies.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by teejaypee: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2016
[b] My Brother, Google is your friend .

1 Hosted AdSense account

The main advantage of this account is that its approval is very easy. You can easily approve a hosted AdSense account from Google hosted sites like , hubpages, You tube, etc. But the problem with this account is that you can not use it on sites which are not hosted by Google. It means you can only use it on Google hosted sites like You tube, , etc.

Features of Hosted AdSense account:

1. Easy to approve.

2. Earn money with You Tube and with You tube live events too.

3. You can't use it only on Websites which are hosted by Google.

2 Normal or Publisher AdSense account :
This account can be used any site. It's very difficult to approve a non-hosted or publisher account but once if your account got approved it cannot be easily blocked. It's fully approved account so you didn't need to reapply for any other service. You can apply for a publisher AdSense account directly from your Website.

Features of Non-hosted account
1. It lets you to earn money from You tube and as well as from You tube live events too.

2. You can use it on any Website. It doesn't matter whether the site is hosted by Google or not.
3. You can also use it on Windows apps and mobiles to earn money [/b]

http://earning-online-dollars..com.ng/2014/01/difference-between-hosted-and-non.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by gidimasters(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by daewoorazer(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Hosted account - The important point of this account is that its approval is very easy .You can easily approve a hosted AdSense account from Google hosted sites like , hubpages, You tube, etc.
Non-hosted - This account can be used any site. It's very difficult to approve a non-hosted or publisher account but once if your account got approved it cannot be easily blocked. You can also use it on Windows apps and mobiles to earn money.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Randyguy: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2016
mr2kay:
simple hosted only works in YouTube and blogger blogs without a custom domain name

Nicely explained.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Hosted adsense account can only be used on . or used to monetize YouTube (those adverts you see on YouTube).

Non hosted adsense accounts can be used anywhere, it can be used on custom domains (.com) etc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by gidimasters(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by haconjy(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Non....
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by ifywise(f): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2016
OP, your question is already answered
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2016
NaLaugh:
Hosted = Ads shown on your content published on Google domains e.g Youtube, Blogger etc.

Non-Hosted
= Ads shown on content you publish on your privately hosted domain and such e.g the domains in your signature.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Smartresult(f): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Ok also can someone help me check my blog design if it is ok www.physicslectures.info
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
teejaypee:

1 Hosted AdSense account

The main advantage of this account is that its approval is very easy. You can easily approve a hosted AdSense account from Google hosted sites like , hubpages, You tube, etc. But the problem with this account is that you can not use it on sites which are not hosted by Google. It means you can only use it on Google hosted sites like You tube, , etc.

1. Easy to approve.

This account can be used any site. It's very difficult to approve a non-hosted or publisher account but once if your account got approved it cannot be easily blocked. It's fully approved account so you didn't need to reapply for any other service. You can apply for a publisher AdSense account directly from your Website.

1. It lets you to earn money from You tube and as well as from You tube live events too.

2. You can use it on any Website. It doesn't matter whether the site is hosted by Google or not.

http://earning-online-dollars..com.ng/2014/01/difference-between-hosted-and-non.html

Ok

Thank you
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by olajay86(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2016
How can someone apply for non hosted google adsense because i have one hosted account approved but not shown on y blog olajay86..com
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by KnowMore: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Am here to Learn
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Adsense brokers, una well done o! grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by mr2kay(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Wow this thread went up O with replies didn't see it coming cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by CuriousX: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2016
mr2kay:

Do u mean i cant i use a hosted adsense on a custom domain name that is hosted on blogger platform?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by mr2kay(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Nope you can't sadly
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by bedfordng(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2016
PulseWeb:
hosted adsense is the one gotten through third party site like YouTube, blogger, etc which cannot be used on other site aside the site that it is intended for but non hosted adsense is the type any blogger can kill for because once fully approved, you can use it on any site, even if not added to your adsense account. this mean that you don't need further approval to use it on another site on like hosted that requires further approval
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by omozu1(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2016
teejaypee:

1 Hosted AdSense account

1. Easy to approve.

please help me bro
i have Hosted AdSense account through my youtube and this is my blog [url] http://yourhealthandmy..com.ng/[/url]
what next or how do i connect my adsense account to my blog
i have try to insert the code to my blog but the ads are not showing
thanks for your help
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Smartresult:
Ok also can someone help me check my blog design if it is ok www.physicslectures.info
Hello Smartresult...
I love the niche of your blog and it is amazingly responsive. However, the background colour (lemon green) is very "painful" to the eyes. I think plain white should be equally great.
Also at the header section, the background image is at war with the navy blue text. I could not read the text.
Those are just my quick observations. Hope you'll share the link again after making the necessary fixes.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by teejaypee: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
omozu1:

please help me bro
i have Hosted AdSense account through my youtube and this is my blog [url] http://yourhealthandmy..com.ng/[/url]
what next or how do i connect my adsense account to my blog
i have try to insert the code to my blog but the ads are not showing
thanks for your help

i'm sorry but i've got less idea bout this. Try searching more info on google to get help . . .

When i get more info i would quote you back!

Happy blogging
smiley
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by Smartresult(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Laive:

Hello Smartresult...
I love the niche of your blog and it is amazingly responsive. However, the background colour (lemon green) is very "painful" to the eyes. I think plain white should be equally great.
Also at the header section, the background image is at war with the navy blue text. I could not read the text.
Those are just my quick observations. Hope you'll share the link again after making the necessary fixes.
thank u for ur time, am happy u mention my niche is good
Re: What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense? by HorLa00(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
My niggas, stop mixing things, adding easy to approve as difference between the types of Adsense seems doesn't cut it with me also someone mentioning hosted Adsense works only in , YouTube e.t.c still has more to learn about hosted Adsense.

Hosted Adsense is the adsense account that is issued by Google-hosted /owned website and the hosted Adsense account works only where you get it approved. I. E don't expect hosted Adsense you got on YouTube to work on .

Non-hosted is the adsense account that can be used anywhere (third party sites and even on Google owned/hosted properties e.g youtube) , it gets approved with your owned website and it can be used any where once approved..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Build A Result Checking Portal For A School? / How To Generate 500 Facebook Fans In 1 Hour - Free! / Introducing Ubuy Services: Nigeria's Largest Local Service Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.