Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Euthanasia Is My Right ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Euthanasia Is My Right ! (545 Views)

Should Euthanasia Be Legalised In Nigeria.........? / Ringing In My Right Ear. / Should Euthanasia Be Legalized In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Euthanasia Is My Right ! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Euthanasia is my right !
If I have right to life, then why should you deny me right to die ? Will that not be propotionate to saying "you have right to own a car but you dont have right to ride it" . What kind of illogical right will this be ?
If I have terminal disease by which death is certain, why dont you transplant my body organs to another man whom by which is certain to live ? Why need you in the name of CARE waste time and resources trying to add more years to my bedridden life, by which you might even be prolonging my suffering and pain ?
Do not be mislead by the feigned holiness of those who come out to shout "no to Euthanasia" but never cared whether the kid next door have eaten or not.
The question of Euthanasia aint one of Religion or Emotion. It is one bordering ultimately on Reason and Logic.
Right to life cannot be exclusive of Right to die. Meaningful life cannot be complete without meaningful death.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Over 1.5M Cases Of Diabetes In Nigeria, Get Involved In The Fight / Revealed! How To Loose 10 Pounds In A Week Without Any Exercise Or Pills. / Weight Loss Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.