Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) (32687 Views)

5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS / Pastor WF Kumuyi At National Stadium Abuja On 26 June(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by aNairalander: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
The crusade of Pastor W.F Kumuyi at the National Stadium Abuja on sunday 26th June 2016 was a very great program by any stretch of imagination, Despite the rain that fell before the start of the program, people defied the weather and trooped into the stadium which was filled to capacity with people still outside, There were alot of dignitaries in attendance which include the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Femi Adesina, Pastor Paul Enenche and his Wife, and many other Men of God. It was indeed a glorious night of extra-ordinary miracle as the theme of the program suggests, there were lots of miracles and wonders.. God Bless this man..

Here are some photos from the program.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by serenegroup(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
I was there. So massive crowd. God is indeed Good

23 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by aNairalander: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
more..

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by charlyxx9: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
aNairalander:
The crusade of Pastor W.F Kumuyi at the National Stadium Abuja was a very great program by any stretch of imagination, Despite the rain that fell before the start of the program, people defied the weather and trooped into the stadium which was filled to capacity with people still outside, There were alot of dignitaries in attendance which include the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Femi Adesina, Pastor Paul Enenche and his Wife, and many other Men of God. It was indeed a glorious night of extra-ordinary miracle as the theme of the program suggests, there were lots of miracles and wonders.. God Bless this man..

Here are some photos from the program.
who are the other prominent men of God that were there pls

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by serenegroup(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
the GO of Gospel light redemption church pastor Oriaki, The Fct head of CAN, pastor and Mrs Eneche, some unnamed white garment bishop. and deeper life state overseer from benue, Niger, kogi, Nadsarawa state and the fct. the pastor of Aso rock chapel was also present. and lastly I was there

28 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by maestrojay(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
serenegroup:
the GO of Gospel light redemption church pastor Oriaki, The Fct head of CAN, pastor and Mrs Eneche, some unnamed white garment bishop. and deeper life state overseer from benue, Niger, kogi,and Nadsarawa state. the pastor of Aso rock chapel was also present. and lastly I wad there

Thank you brother.. u were der tru tru

10 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by charlyxx9: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
serenegroup:
the GO of Gospel light redemption church pastor Oriaki, The Fct head of CAN, pastor and Mrs Eneche, some unnamed white garment bishop. and deeper life state overseer from benue, Niger, kogi,and Nadsarawa state. the pastor of Aso rock chapel was also present. and lastly I wad there
okay thanks there were some men of God i was expecting to hear am nt too familiar with some of this except paul and becky enenche and by right its the G.O of deeper life organizing this so its not a big deal if his branch pastors are there.Then for the unamed white garment bishop i think am short of words cause even after this crusade they would still go back to the shrine(cele church) no matter how strong the sermon seems to be.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hope they remembered to pray for Nigeria?
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by charlyxx9: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
maestrojay:

Thank you brother.. u were der tru tru
i doubt if kumuyi would acknowledge their presence cause that man doesn't even send anybody

9 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by adexontop(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
I was their too it indeed a night of devine encounter
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by charlyxx9: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
adexontop:
I was their too it indeed a night of devine encounter
were you expecting a devil encounter.smh,was just joking like what are the powerful miracles that took place.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by maestrojay(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2016
charlyxx9:
i doubt if kumuyi would acknowledge their presence cause that man doesn't even send anybody

A few were acknowledged (the ones that came early) although not directly by Pastor Kumuyi.... many of the other dignitaries came after the program has started.. and u knw na.. we cant disrupt program cos of someone, u be human being na... U gas respect the Almighty..

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by aNairalander: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2016
God is Great... No doubt.. its not by anibody's power or might.. Its God that answer prayers..lets just give all the glory to God..

from an empty stadium to a filled one..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by intercom: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
I was there, it was gr8, if you were not there, then you miss

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by veekid(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Seen
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Lovine: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
What did he preach?
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by fkpboss: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good. Keep on with the good news sir
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by visijo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Gos is really using this Man to do great things in Nigeria and beyond.. Ride on sir....

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Lovine: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
intercom:

What new message did he preach? Thousands of his members in attendance from different states of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mtcheeeew!! Miracle seekers everywhere.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891795_img20160626172203_jpeg8d39bd34be6ec918c5c152cdd27a2951

With the number of churches, crusades, outreaches and religious people in this nation, yet its hard to find good people in our society.

21 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
May God help the "hearers" to DO that which they heard from this Man of God.

That is the hallmark of true repentance.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Sensitivbin777(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wow! I tink the turn up would have been more if it was in Benin smiley

I still can understand the kind of love those pipo have for God embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Akshow: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
yawns

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by buzzybrain88(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
political crusade
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Lovine: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
serenegroup:

Massive crowds means nothing even late Michael Jackson drew more

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by myners007: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Full Capacity. Whats the gate fee?
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by hordomodey(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin[i][/i]u kno shey am not only biti pastor kumuyi.my people turn up shaa.
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
serenegroup:
Olodumare is Almighty God of infinite possibilities
HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by vicky3(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
buzzybrain88:
political crusade
Hmmmm really political crusade may God forgive you
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by jozee8: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
intercom:
i missed alot dear!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka / Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.