Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Institute Of Registered Administrative Managers(iramn) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Institute Of Registered Administrative Managers(iramn) (2824 Views)

EcoBank Sacks 50 Top Managers / Zenith Bank Sacks Marketers & Managers / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Institute Of Registered Administrative Managers(iramn) by babybird82(f): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2009
Hello house,
I intend to pursue a career in administration(have a b.sc in chemistry). My friend told me dat the institute is presently offering a professional postgraduate course in administrative management,PGD.AM for 8 months.
I need ur advice. How recognised are they?
Thanks.
Re: Institute Of Registered Administrative Managers(iramn) by IRAMN: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
The Institute Of Registered Administrative Managers of Nigeria IRAMN, is widely recognized and has partnership with both local and international academic institutions.

The Institute offer University Linkage and Degree Conversation programmes for undergraduates and graduates who are seeking admission into the university or wish to convert their degree to another degree of their choice. The Institute offer degree, Post-Graduate Diploma and Masters Programmes in various field which include but not limited to;
* Business Administration
* Public Health
* Law
* Accounting
* International Relations
* Marketing
* Nursing
* Security Management and so on.

For further information, Please call the Registrar via;
08067994079, 09078251250
Email: info@regdmanager.org
iramn2016@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Information On Wapic Insurance Plc, Ikoyi / 10 Work Skills You Need 2020 / BEST LEAFLETS, FLYER, STICKER & POSTER DISTRIBUTION AGENCY IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.