Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? (2111 Views)

What Or Who Inspired Your Moniker?? / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by molydonhenry(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Henry is my Name. I was the youngest and smallest in my snr sec sch days, so i was called "mole" after the famous chemistry topic. The Don came about during my university days when my acct was always green

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop Bad Vagina Smell / Are Girls Who Love Fish Lesbian? / Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.