Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) (10008 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just in case the PROPHET OF YAHWEH decides to delete the thread where Yahweh prophesied this against me:

Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.
https://www.nairaland.com/3169043/message-otem

Goddys, a prophet of yahweh has received this prophecy from Yahweh concerning me, but Eartum the brother of Yahweh and the son of GOD(Domino Reverad) has also told me that the PROPHECY OF YAHWEH will not come to pass upon me. And to prove that it didn't come to pass, I will share recharge cards online on that date or after. And I will continue to have data plan to browse, to show that I have not lost anything.

7 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by nwakaibeya1: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
John 5,30 Do you know that Today is Yet another Sunday of history and geography teaching and fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and evil marine bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom and spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate good change with passion and pretend, they are those we call CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and investigate from JESUSCHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice and the power that be?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain and bornagain in vogue #NO and NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation because almost every one is claiming BORN AGAIN#remember #Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a great disrespect to God and preference for man made agenda for humanbeings or did Jesus send vehicles to carry people to him when he came before?you must rise up and be wise if you will and only if you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time #click>… https://instagram.com/p/5ZwPDes9uD/ do not say you where not told and for you know who is coming for revenge and if Jesuschrist is comming for revenge will he pet or beg you as they are petting you in so called churches? never will it be,but they pet you in churches because they need your money why not be WISE. The spiritual is the ultimate place seek the spiritual much as we told you that it is at night that we know who is who and no matter what anyone claims to be in the day before SPIRITUALY blind people .Night is the ultimate place of exposure no pretenses there so be wise and think.we have spoken again to the whole world for them to look into what we speak.Authority has come back to the earth and because almost everyone claims to be wise and knowledgeable is reason we tell whoever to investigate this never heard before unbelievable truth&revelation #Be wise
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Eight days to go... Goddys, how far? Has yahweh changed his mind or is he still insisting on consuming my money and food? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by KingJahzmineKing(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
I dey follow ooo
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by geoworldedu: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2016
6 days to go for Otem to beg for bread
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
geoworldedu:
6 days to go for Otem to beg for bread

My problem is that I don't like bread. Yahweh can consume all bread in the world for all I care, where indomie dey? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by iamtewwy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
OTEMANUDUNO!! OTEMANUDUNO!! OJEMBA 1 ....DAT YAHWEH SHALL AND HIS PROPHECT GODDYS SHALL BOW DER HEAD IN SHAME SIR...NO FORGET MY RECHARGE CARD OO

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
iamtewwy:
OTEMANUDUNO!! OTEMANUDUNO!! OJEMBA 1 ....DAT YAHWEH SHALL AND HIS PROPHECT GODDYS SHALL BOW DER HEAD IN SHAME SIR...NO FORGET MY RECHARGE CARD OO
grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by stonemasonn: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
Just in case the PROPHET OF YAHWEH decides to delete the thread where Yahweh prophesied this against me:

https://www.nairaland.com/3169043/message-otem

Goddys, a prophet of yahweh has received this prophecy from Yahweh concerning me, but Eartum the brother of Yahweh and the son of GOD(Domino Reverad) has also told me that the PROPHECY OF YAHWEH will not come to pass upon me. And to prove that it didn't come to pass, I will share recharge cards online on that date or after. And I will continue to have data plan to browse, to show that I have not lost anything.
Otem Otem I hail ooo.
But why all this gods having brothers and sons everywhere? Do they have sexual intercourse or are they hemarphrodites?
By the way, I've heard no mention of daughters or sisters or do they just beget sons?

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
stonemasonn:
Otem Otem I hail ooo.
But why all this gods having brothers and sons everywhere? Do they have sexual intercourse or are they hemarphrodites?
By the way, I've heard no mention of daughters or sisters or do they just beget sons?
Those times they don't regard women as important as such. However, few females which are outstanding are always mentioned, e.g Ishtar.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by iamDiabolic(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2016
Well ill begin to hoard bread cause I like bread die pass my head self,so if yaweh destroy all the whole bread in the world I go see bread chop atleast.
No be only otem na otondo
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Well ill begin to hoard bread cause I like bread die pass my head self,so if yaweh destroy all the whole bread in the world I go see bread chop atleast.

No be only otem na otondo

NO BE ONLY DIABOLIC, NA DIABETES.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by iamDiabolic(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

NO BE ONLY DIABOLIC, NA DIABETES.
am still waiting for yahweh to come nd sieze £y bread nd close all bread baking factory in the world
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2016
OTEM! OTEM!! OTEM!!! how many times did i call you. Just to let you know You and I will engage in a serious fight if i do not see my MTN recharge card on July 7 at exactly 00:00hr. You can try me ooooooooooo grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2016
Seelurd:
OTEM! OTEM!! OTEM!!! how many times did i call you. Just to let you know You and I will engage in a serious fight if i do not see my MTN recharge card on July 7 at exactly 00:00hr. You can try me ooooooooooo grin

Recharge cards will be posted here and not personally, hope you know. BTW, jehovah has sent some angels to consume the foodstuff in my cupboard o. You won't imagine how those rats are running about in my kitchen. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Otem, no forget me oo..... gringringrin

na MTN recharge this time only ooo angry gringrin
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by urahara(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2016
4 more days for Yahweh to finish Otem s. Food stuff smiley

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2016
urahara:
4 more days for Yahweh to finish Otem s. Food stuff smiley

.......... AND EQUALLY EMPTY HIS BANK ACCOUNT AND BURN DOWN HIS BANK OF "RECHARGE CARDS" WHERE EVER IT IS.

LUCKY FOR HIM I HAVE A BIT OF BREAD TO SHARE WITH HIM SO HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BEG FOR LONG.

AND BELIEVE ME,
YAWEH WOULD ALSO LOVE TO R A P E HIS WIFE/GIRLFRIEND OR DAUGHTERS/SONS IF HE HAS ANY cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

Recharge cards will be posted here and not personally, hope you know. BTW, jehovah has sent some angels to consume the foodstuff in my cupboard o. You won't imagine how those rats are running about in my kitchen. cheesy

No problem bros jst let us know the time you will drop it here.

Wait o, u say Jehovah don send rat to yah cupbord shocked, abeg help me tell am make he send me to ur bank sharp sharp. Hope say u get enough money biko. grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by PraiseDLord: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ayaa... no wonder!! The Scripture says
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV
http://bible.com/1/1co.1.18.KJV
Go and learn what this means!

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 5:22am On Jul 03, 2016
PraiseDLord:
Ayaa... no wonder!! The Scripture says
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV
http://bible.com/1/1co.1.18.KJV
Go and learn what this means!

Have I finished learning what is IN the BOOK OF TRUTH that I will now start learning what is IN the BOOK OF LIE compiled by Eusebius the Liar, the friend of Constantine?

Well... that's not my business... Yahweh has prophesied to consume my sacrifice on July 6 and it must happen to glorify the name of your god and to know that his prophets are not fake but true.

[size=20pt]3 days left for me to lose all my belongings according to YAHWEH[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2016
2 DAYS LEFT FOR ME TO START BEGGING FOR BREAD, ACCORDING TO THE PROPHECY OF Yahweh, the god of muafrika2 and joagbaje.

yahweh is in trouble if this prophecy of yahweh by Goddys his inspired man does not come to pass.
But thus says EARTUM, THE god WHO LIKES THE USE OF THE BRAIN, YOU SHALL PAY YOUR MONTHLY TITHE AND ALSO paste recharge cards online to show the supremacy of EARTUM over yahweh in the matter of wisdom and PROPHECY. And this event also shall be recorded in the DOCTUFOS. SO SHALL IT BE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by dblackninja: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
2 DAYS LEFT FOR ME TO START BEGGING FOR BREAD, ACCORDING TO THE PROPHECY OF Yahweh, the god of muafrika2 and joagbaje.

yahweh is in trouble if this prophecy of yahweh by Goddys his inspired man does not come to pass.
But thus says EARTUM, THE god WHO LIKES THE USE OF THE BRAIN, YOU SHALL PAY YOUR MONTHLY TITHE AND ALSO paste recharge cards online to show the supremacy of EARTUM over yahweh in the matter of wisdom and PROPHECY. And this event also shall be recorded in the DOCTUFOS. SO SHALL IT BE!!!

Hahaha Otem and DOCTUFOS.
Well believe me that those people you quoted will be here on 6th to participate in the recharge card galore grin They know their god can't even kill a fly undecided

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
undecided

"...(Blah blah)...And this event also shall be recorded in the DOCTUFOS."

Are you saying we'll be featuring in your epic? cool
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Muafrika2:
undecided

Are you saying we'll be featuring in your epic? cool
Yes, as the Sanballat and Tobiah(enemies of progress) of the REAL TRUTH. Pls you'll do well to send me your real name cos I don't want to use nairaland usernames in the DOCTUFOS cheesy
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Yes, as the Sanballat and Tobiah(enemies of progress) of the REAL TRUTH. Pls you'll do well to send me your real name cos I don't want to use nairaland usernames in the DOCTUFOS cheesy
My real name is Truth.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Don't rejoice yet for what He saith He shall bring to past. Ye Otemanuduno, shall behold the power of Yahweh. Ye shall look for bread to eat but shall find none! Ye shall remember Him and quake in fear! Ye shall know that the Lord is God!
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
dblackninja:

Hahaha Otem and DOCTUFOS.
Well believe me that those people you quoted will be here on 6th to participate in the recharge card galore grin They know their god can't even kill a fly undecided
He killeth and maketh alive. He is compassionate but a consuming fire! From heaven He sent His word and it accomplishes its purpose on earth. From nothingness,He brings everything into existence. He sent His angel and thousands of His enemies were slaughtered in a night. He is the only One that has power over spirit,body and souls of everything in existence. The air, storm, seas, sands, trees, walls, mountains, animals hear His voice and quake. He is the creator of Satan, Eartum, Otemanudo, Enki and all entities. His name is Yahweh, Yeshua, Jehovah.....FEAR HIM
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys:

Don't rejoice yet for what He saith He shall bring to past. Ye Otemanuduno, shall behold the power of Yahweh. Ye shall look for bread to eat but shall find none! Ye shall remember Him and quake in fear! Ye shall know that the Lord is God!
I don't like eating bread, abi no by force? angry
Instead of bread, why can't u just change the bolded to INDOMIE. I love INDOMIE die grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys:

I don't like eating bread, abi na by force? angry
Instead of bread, why can't u just change the bolded to INDOMIE. I love INDOMIE die grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by iamtewwy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys:

I hope u wont deactivate ur acct on the 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Ash Wednesday / Prosperity Pastors Increasing Poverty? / Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.