Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) (10022 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Rilwon: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Following grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Otem, you are a highly ranked demon in a human flesh out to deceive the weak.. God is not slack to keep His word but I that all may come to repentance.

You still have chance to repent as the life you have can be with withdrawn by Him anytime if he wishes.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by urahara(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
6 hours left for Otem to become as broke as a stock broker cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Is it going to be 12a.m or anytime during the day?
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:
Otem, you are a highly ranked demon in a human flesh out to deceive the weak.. God is not slack to keep His word but I that all may come to repentance.

You still have chance to repent as the life you have can be with withdrawn by Him anytime if he wishes.

Keandre, Geoworldedu and Co, come and see this wonderful Urim composed by this servant of Jehovah(satan). He thought that I am one of those that can be threatened with death. I have seen Eusebius who compiled your religion in the late 200AD, he has fought with me to BRING BACK his confession: I have told him NO! How much more you who doesn't know anything about spirituality?

THE REAL GOD IS NOT A POKENOSER. HE HAS TOO MUCH IN HIS HANDS THAT HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HOW HUMANS LIVE THEIR LIFE, BUT HE GAVE US NATURE AND IT WILL DO US GOOD TO FLOW ALONG WITH NATURE AND FEAR NOTHING. HE HAS A PLACE OF CORRECTION FOR EVERYONE OF US AFTER DEATH, WHICH IS THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH.

ONLY ONE THING IS GOOD, AND THAT IS DOING GOOD. RELIGION IS BAD!!! the more your likes Call Me Demon, the more I believe in the FAKEDNESS of the holy spirit(evil spirit) speaking through you, because I am not what you call me. Ask your god(dog) in prayer and he should reveal who I am to you.

LIFE IS ONLY A CLASSWORK, DEATH IS THE REAL DEAL. HOW ABOUT THAT? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
0rex:
Is it going to be 12a.m or anytime during the day?
I will do it stage by stage tomorrow. Then it will extend to next tomorrow, to confirm that till the day after, I AM STILL JOLLIFICATING cheesy
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:

You've probably done more harm than good.
In case you've forgotten, God is the Lord of all flesh (be it sinners, believers or whatever you place into the argument). In as much as a sinner can blasphem against God, they do it in ignorance - you can reference Paul's writings about this. Although they do this, the blood of Christ still speaks for them. Just as you guessed, the blood of Christ speaks good things for them.
Its why you can't say grace without the word amazing attached to it.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
BossTtdiamonds:

You've probably done more harm than good.
In case you've forgotten, God is the Lord of all flesh (be it sinners, believers or whatever you place into the argument). In as much as a sinner can blasphem against God, they do it in ignorance - you can reference Paul's writings about this. Although they do this, the blood of Christ still speaks for them. Just as you guessed, the blood of Christ speaks good things for them.
Its why you can't say grace without the word amazing attached to it.
in case you have forgotten, before God execute judgment, He must first send forth His warning so that the sinners may repent.
I am not a saint neither am I holy but His grace is there for me as I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
I am only making Otem understand the punishment and consequence of his sin against the Holy Spirit which shall not be long except he repents.
God is merciful to forgive him if he renounce Eartum and domino and accepts his wrongs and embrace Christ
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Keandre, Geoworldedu and Co, come and see this wonderful Urim composed by this servant of Jehovah(satan). He thought that I am one of those that can be threatened with death. I have seen Eusebius who compiled your religion in the late 200AD, he has fought with me to BRING BACK his confession: I have told him NO! How much more you who doesn't know anything about spirituality?

THE REAL GOD IS NOT A POKENOSER. HE HAS TOO MUCH IN HIS HANDS THAT HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HOW HUMANS LIVE THEIR LIFE, BUT HE GAVE US NATURE AND IT WILL DO US GOOD TO FLOW ALONG WITH NATURE AND FEAR NOTHING. HE HAS A PLACE OF CORRECTION FOR EVERYONE OF US AFTER DEATH, WHICH IS THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH.

ONLY ONE THING IS GOOD, AND THAT IS DOING GOOD. RELIGION IS BAD!!! the more your likes Call Me Demon, the more I believe in the FAKEDNESS of the holy spirit(evil spirit) speaking through you, because I am not what you call me. Ask your god(dog) in prayer and he should reveal who I am to you.

LIFE IS ONLY A CLASSWORK, DEATH IS THE REAL DEAL. HOW ABOUT THAT? cheesy
Indeed, Otem has gone insane as he believe the words of eartum that death is better than living but I pray my God will forgive you.
Listen, before I embraced Christ, I have experienced most of all these encounters with spiritual guides and demons in disguise as angel of light.
You are being brainwashed and deceived and your real spirit which God has given you has been taken away from your body and being replaced with spirit of eartum. That explains how you were able to put the doctufos together as a piece.
I pity any soul that will follow this demonic doctrine.
To some of us who are believers, God gave us spirit of discernment and The Holy Spirit has revealed that Otem is possessed with high ranked demon from hell.
As you recharge any airtime he paste, so also your soul is tied in the spirit realm by the demon. HE THAT HAS EAR TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR!
Otem repent as the time of the grace is still here. Judas Is Chariot allowed himself to be used by the devil to betray Christ, he wasn't spared as he committed suicide and died as a sinner. Otem, don't allow yourself to be used by eartum as you will suffer the consequence except you repent now
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:
Indeed, Otem has gone insane as he believe the words of eartum that death is better than living but I pray my God will forgive you.
Listen, before I embraced Christ, I have experienced most of all these encounters with spiritual guides and demons in disguise as angel of light.
You are being brainwashed and deceived and your real spirit which God has given you has been taken away from your body and being replaced with spirit of eartum. That explains how you were able to put the doctufos together as a piece.
To some of us who are believers, God gave us spirit of discernment and The Holy Spirit has revealed that Otem is possessed with high ranked demon from hell.
As you recharge any airtime he paste, so also your soul is tied in the spirit realm by the demon. HE THAT HAS EAR TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR!
Otem repent as the time of the grace is still here. Judas Is Chariot allowed himself to be used by the devil to betray Christ, he wasn't spared as he committed suicide and died as a sinner. Otem, don't allow yourself to be used by eartum as you will suffer the consequence except you repent now
I did not say DEATH IS BETTER THAN LIVING. PLS QUOTE ME WHERE I SAID THAT.
christians and lie are synonymous? I said DEATH IS THE REAL DEAL. do you ask for the meaning of that before you put your finger to your device and type this long episode?
Death is REAL and everybody knows it, so I don't see the reason why you should threaten me with Death from your god(dog).
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by realmindz: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:

can u prove that he is a demon.
can u swear with ur life
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Otem restricted the spread of his doctrine online and doesn't want a face to face evangelism of his doctrine because he is afraid that christians will kill him just as early philosophers were killed by uninformed diabolic religious leaders tagged ' Christians'.
This is to show that eartum and domino whom he claimed is his spiritual guide and god respectively cannot protect him.
He hides his identity for this reason and it begs the question: Can't eartum and domino protect Otem?
My confidence in my God is that He protects His Chosen ones even in the face of death, danger, calamity etc.
Evidence abounds of His Chosen ones snatching guns from armed robbers after the guns refused to work. Evidence abounds of how He sent His angels to intervene when His Chosen Ones are faced with ritualists.
Evidence abounds of how he restored a womb cut off by medical doctors at LUTH
I can show you material proof Otem, if you agree to meet.
Now tell me, how many people have eartum and domino protected? NONE. Even you, their instrument is afraid of being harmed! What a mockery to fake gods like eartum and domino. Otem, come and I will show you the raw power that brought everything on earth and in heaven into existence. That Power is in Christ.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
@realmindz
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient Roman 1:28;
Your case as an atheist is that you don't want to retain God in your knowledge and He has allowed you to do the pleasure and desires of your mind. Repent now before it's too late.
If you want a proof that he is a demon incarnate, repent this night and ask God to open your spiritual eyes to see who Otemanuduno is? That is not even his real name. The name 'Otemanuduno' means an earthly body of his gods(eartum and co).
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:
Otem restricted the spread of his doctrine online and doesn't want a face to face evangelism of his doctrine because he is afraid that christians will kill him just as early philosophers were killed by uninformed diabolic religious leaders tagged ' Christians'.
This is to show that eartum and domino whom he claimed is his spiritual guide and god respectively cannot protect him.
He hides his identity for this reason and it begs the question: Can't eartum and domino protect Otem?
My confidence in my God is that He protects His Chosen ones even in the face of death, danger, calamity etc.
Evidence abounds of His Chosen ones snatching guns from armed robbers after the guns refused to work. Evidence abounds of how He sent His angels to intervene when His Chosen Ones are faced with ritualists.
Evidence abounds of how he restored a womb cut off by medical doctors at LUTH
I can show you material proof Otem, if you agree to meet.
Now tell me, how many people have eartum and domino protected? NONE. Even you, their instrument is afraid of being harmed! What a mockery to fake gods like eartum and domino. Otem, come and I will show you the raw power that brought everything on earth and in heaven into existence. That Power is in Christ.

Funny and unwise to go into the streets to share these with people. Preaching about is constituting nuisance to the community and that's what DOCTUFOS is here to check. This forum is so noiseless and requires only those who are interested in reading to do so, but when you go to the streets, your voice tends to disturb even those who don't want to hear you.

Their is no single power in Christ, it only brings about CRISES and WAR. SEE CONSTANTINE AND EUSEBIUS FOR MORE DETAILS... 2hrs 25 minutes left for your prophecy to be fulfilled, else THE WHOLE WORLD WILL LAUGH AT YOU WHENEVER THEY READ THE DOCTUFOS IN THE FUTURE.

See how it will appear.

Otem chapter -- verse --

verse -- And a prophet of yahweh whose name is Goddys withstood the truth and he was greatly ashamed, for many ridiculed him and called him names which his father and mother has not called him

verse -- And the shame of it was very great that Goddys became very scared at the mention of his name on the satellite. And he said many things to defend his god, but no one believed him or accepted his threat except those who have the kind of brain like him.

verse -- And the names of those who have the brain like Goddys are Muafrika, Ebuka who is also called King and Mr Zenographer whose real name is not known, for he is known only through the satellite.

-
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:
I sure hope you heard from God because if not, in your zeal, you might just end up dragging God's name in the mud. I don't wish Otem evil though.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Ranchhoddas: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Funny and unwise to go into the streets to share these with people. Preaching about is constituting nuisance to the community and that's what DOCTUFOS is here to check. This forum is so noiseless and requires only those who are interested in reading to do so, but when you go to the streets, your voice tends to disturb even those who don't want to hear you.

Their is no single power in Christ, it only brings about CRISES and WAR. SEE CONSTANTINE AND EUSEBIUS FOR MORE DETAILS... 2hrs 25 minutes left for your prophecy to be fulfilled, else THE WHOLE WORLD WILL LAUGH AT YOU WHENEVER THEY READ THE DOCTUFOS IN THE FUTURE.

See how it will appear.

Otem chapter -- verse --

verse -- And a prophet of yahweh whose name is Goddys withstood the truth and he was greatly ashamed, for many ridiculed him and called him names which his father and mother has not called him

verse -- And the shame of it was very great that Goddys became very scared at the mention of his name on the satellite. And he said many things to defend his god, but no one believed him or accepted his threat except those who have the kind of brain like him.

verse -- And the names of those who have the brain like Goddys are Muafrika, Ebuka who is also called King and Mr Zenographer whose real name is not known, for he is known only through the satellite.

-
Hahahaahaha...
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by LordCenturion(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:

Unhmmmm
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by LordCenturion(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:

I thought Bible said Jesus died for the sin of the world, they why did u said judas betrayed him?, if judas didn't betrayed him then Jesus will still be alive and the purpose of while he came to world won't be archived,how did u know that judas died as a sinner?, besides it's not only judas that died a shameful death, even all Jesus Christ followers died in a shameful way, are they all sinners to deserve such fate?,

Thanks that we witnesses the Era of olumba olumba, if not, we would have believe in his rumors and started worshipping him.
everything in the Bible get as it be..

otemanuduno
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:
@realmindz
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient Roman 1:28;
Your case as an atheist is that you don't want to retain God in your knowledge and He has allowed you to do the pleasure and desires of your mind. Repent now before it's too late.
If you want a proof that he is a demon incarnate, repent this night and ask God to open your spiritual eyes to see who Otemanuduno is? That is not even his real name. The name 'Otemanuduno' means an earthly body of his gods(eartum and co).

Liar! Otemanuduno is an online name I made for myself in 2013 when I opened this account, not knowing that I am only indirectly fulfilling the divine prophecy that OTEM shall be the revealer of the truth.

Now here is the meaning of OTEMANUDUNO. I speak yoruba, so the name is related to Yoruba. I hate anything called 'devil' so much that I never wanted to associate with the name, not knowing that it is the devil(yahweh) himself I have been spending all my life worshipping until I stopped going to church December 31, 2015.

Now this is the meaning of OTEMANUDUNO.

1. because Man Utd used 'red devil' as their nickname, automatically, I hated them.
2. Then I began to be an anti-Man Utd.
3. Then when they were doing poorly in 2013 when Moyes just took over their club, I opened this thread, saying, 'Ote Man U Dun O'
4. Meaning that 'Being an anti-Man U is Sweet O'.
5. Unknown to me, I was fulfilling a prophecy, indirectly naming myself OTEM.
6. BUT NOW THAT I KNOW THE REAL TRUTH, I AM NO MORE ANTAGONISING ANY FOOTBALL CLUB. I LOVE THEM ALL(though sometimes I still desire a win for one club over another)
7. I'll be grateful to Man Utd who made me rewrite my history. And to the football world which made think along the line of REWRITING MY NAME to fulfil a destiny...

Back then, the name 'OTE MAN U DUN O' just split exactly as I have written it now, until Seun Osewa somehow decided to remove all spaces between username and it becomes 'OTEMANUDUNO'

Are you Now clear of the origin of the name?

2 hours to GO for Yahweh to CONSUME my foodstuff and my money. cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Liar! Otemanuduno is an online name I made for myself in 2013 when I opened this account, not knowing that I am only indirectly fulfilling the divine prophecy that OTEM shall be the revealer of the truth.

Now here is the meaning of OTEMANUDUNO. I speak yoruba, so the name is related to Yoruba. I hate anything called 'devil' so much that I never wanted to associate with the name, not knowing that it is the devil(yahweh) himself I have been spending all my life worshipping until I stopped going to church December 31, 2015.

Now this is the meaning of OTEMANUDUNO.

1. because Man Utd used 'red devil' as their nickname, automatically, I hated them.
2. Then I began to be an anti-Man Utd.
3. Then when they were doing poorly in 2013 when Moyes just took over their club, I opened this thread, saying, 'Ote Man U Dun O'
4. Meaning that 'Being an anti-Man U is Sweet O'.
5. Unknown to me, I was fulfilling a prophecy, indirectly naming myself OTEM.
6. BUT NOW THAT I KNOW THE REAL TRUTH, I AM NO MORE ANTAGONISING ANY FOOTBALL CLUB. I LOVE THEM ALL(though sometimes I still desire a win for one club over another)
7. I'll be grateful to Man Utd who made me rewrite my history. And to the football world which made think along the line of REWRITING MY NAME to fulfil a destiny...

Back then, the name 'OTE MAN U DUN O' just split exactly as I have written it now, until Seun Osewa somehow decided to remove all spaces between username and it becomes 'OTEMANUDUNO'

Are you Now clear of the origin of the name?

Ask your gods what it means. stop talking carnally
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
0rex:

I sure hope you heard from God because if not, in your zeal, you might just end up dragging God's name in the mud. I don't wish Otem evil though.

dont join the bandwagon of those that curse God. Don't recharge any airtime because it will tie your soul to that demon Otem is serving
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by Goddys(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
otemanuduno:
God is not slack to do what He says He shall do....
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:

dont join the bandwagon of those that curse God. Don't recharge any airtime because it will tie your soul to that demon Otem is serving
My guy is using style to deviate from the real issue, that I SHALL BEG FOR BREAD AND BE IMPOVERISHED, ACCORDING TO WHAT YAHWEH HAS SAID.

GUY KEEP TO THAT BIKO.

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
1 hour to go, hope your god is still not slack o, cos no story shall be condoned.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by iamtewwy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
1hr to go oh gosh i cant wait cheesy
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by iamtewwy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:

We shud not recharge? I taught u said he wud beg for bread na. Person wey never see bread chop go dey share recharge card? Oboy keep to yahwehs word..otem must beg for bread in 1hr oo thats wat we know
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by realmindz: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:

another empty threat, u ve 30 minutes to make otem beg for bread.
mstcheew
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
realmindz:

another empty threat, u ve 30 minutes to make otem beg for bread.
mstcheew

30 minutes to go...
I can't wait to see my foodstuff disappear. That would be so so shocking grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by philfearon(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

30 minutes to go...
I can't wait to see my foodstuff disappear. That would be so so shocking grin
LOL.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by otemanuduno: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
2 minutes left for me to beg for bread accroding to the prophecy of Yahweh which he spoke through the mouth of Goddys his god.
Re: The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) by philfearon(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2016
It's another day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Good Things In The Lives Of Men / All Possible Quiz Questions From The Bible Book Of Joshua / What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Pharisee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.