Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Make Up Your Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Up Your Mind (334 Views)

Make Up By My Sister. / Perfumes, make up and more / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up Your Mind by Fatherherokay(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
MAKE UP YOUR MIND
This simple sentence seems to be an extremely difficult task for many individuals. The confusion for many individuals are clearly evident in almost all areas of life. From what to wear, to eat, to drink, to what to study, where and who to worship, what to live for, what car to buy and many other facets of human endeavor. Statistics reveals that more than 90% of humans are confused about
life in its entirety. http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/06/topic-76-make-up-your-mind.html This agrees with John legend’s song “Everybody knows but nobody really knows”. #ishopealivedotcom

In making up your mind, the problem is choice. The options are many for almost all the variables in life. But allow me to break the ice here about choice and probably burst your bubble. Choice in itself is already made before it presents itself. It is made in the mind that is why you hear things like it is not what I want. But how do you know it is not what you want?

This simply implies you have somehow, somewhere, made a choice before it ever became real. Generally, your actions are a reflection of your choices, meaning that you consciously or unconsciously gravitate towards a predetermined ideal which will illusionize as choice. To help you understand this depth of thinking, I am thinking about choice, pause a minute and ask yourself this questions. Is hope alive?

(1) Why do I choose whatever I choose? Be it a http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/06/topic-76-make-up-your-mind.html
Re: Make Up Your Mind by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
wait o come first

(1) (Reply)

Allow Experts To Repair, Service And Maintian Your Air Conditions / Share Your Family's Divine Miracles / Taking The High Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.