Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5130149 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NaijaSwap(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2017
$84 btc available @ 495
call or Whatsapp on 08103524151t
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayorall(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2017
$2,000 AGC needed today. I can buy any denomination WhatsApp 07066435369
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Teel: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2017
[b]I am now buying Payoneer funds...only clean payoneer funds

less than $100 ---- N425

$100 - $500 ----- N 430

Above $1000 ------ N 435 - N440

Holla on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bijouxcutey(f): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2017
bijouxcutey:
600$ worth of bitcoin available at #495. Contact my signature

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2017
mployer:

I am just curious bro.
Cc Curiouscat Lolz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2017
100$ btc Available... @ 495/$

Warning:- Dont trade with any Drlaw or Moniker that sound or look like my moniker o !!!! ensure u finalize your trade request with numbers on my signature .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2017
$500 PayPal Available : SOLD

420/$

G&S only & not Negotiable

Day11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2017
bijouxcutey:

SOLD
thanks ma
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017
$100 Payoneer needed
$400-$750 PayPal needed

Contacts on my profile

Kaspar0v:

If the address was Nigerian, a US PayPal won't work?

Pls has anyone bought from him before? Reviews needed.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Acquiredollars(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello house,

I'm struggling to find a website where I could buy Bitcoin using Neteller? Is there any website that I could do this fast and good rates ? (I don't like Localbitcoins)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
LaconicINC:
Bros this your explanation, why did you have to wait for your moniker to be mentioned as those to be added to the scammer list before coming out to say this, earnestly you should have done this voluntarily long time ago.

To be honest with you, this explanation is what we have been checking with several screenshots of conversation brought by both parties in the past few days and tooltip can testify as well.

In fact, me and elot are now "enemy" over this issue cos I asked him to pay @445 and let peace reign since tooltip insist he is not collecting less than that, and the money is not much. I threatened Elot with many abusive words just to let peace reign maybe he would get angry and pay @445. but all to no avail.

I would be a fool to be the one that explains all these. But it's good the person in question has clarified himself. It's now left to tooltip to take up his case to anywhere he can get "good judgement" that he desired.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Acquiredollars:
Hello house,

I'm struggling to find a website where I could buy Bitcoin using Neteller? Is there any website that I could do this fast and good rates ? (I don't like Localbitcoins)

www.nairaepay.com can handle it manually for now as we upgrade ..

How much Netteller do you want exchange ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
onatisi:

The list which u are criticizing now isn't an official nairaland list of scammers,it is the brainwork and idea of one person,someone just like you and I, If he isn't doing it right ,then why don't u do it the better way?this is a free forum and one cant force his or her own opinion on others. If you create your own thread and list , nairalanders will look at it and decide if it is credible and worth following. This is the best solution. Try and make ur own list to help ppl identify scammers here
You still don't get it do you? What you're calling for is chaos that'll ultimately consume this thread. Tabazz is already doing a marvelous but not perfect job. He would only do it better with thread members acting as his watchdog by calling him out when he's perceived to have erred - that's where we currently are. Your attitude here seems to be that kind of "if you no like am, go do your own " kinda stuff which is petty and insidious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
elot:
Hello my people
I appreciate everybody that has been following the issue between me and tooltip and I wish to explain how everything went for proper clarifications
Point 1.
Tooltip said I ordered for 9,000 usd, YES I did @ 445, but was only able to send 5k to me that day and said, that's what they have, which to me has ended the transaction.
Point 2
He sent me another 4000 after a week plus without telling me and he knows the price of bitcoin is crashing from 530-470, then I send him that proof that I sent to the forum that " why did he send money to my account without telling me, that don't need usd now that the price is falling, that am even scaring pple away by telling them I want to buy @400, that shows that I did not order for the dollars, but because he explained to me that because I ordered for 9k about a week ago and was only able to send 5k, that was why he send in the 4k, then I told him I will pay him for the 4k but not until I sell some of the bitcoin that my MMM customers returned to me.
Point 3
I have not paid for that 4000 which he called the balance of the 9000 that I ordered for last week and then he went again to deposit another 5,400 in my account the second time, which means he agreed to sell @400, because after he send in the first 4000 which he claimed to be the balance of the 9k, I told him I don't buy for now that I am scaring pple away with 400 as new price of purchase,so I see no reason why I should be paying 445, since I already told him I scare pple away by telling them I can only buy for 400, but he still went ahead to deposit in my account.
Point 4
I did not even pay him @ 400 but I still pay him @420, which was a gud buy.
Point 5
Any deposit made into business account attract 7% VAT payable by me to the government and when he started the saga of me refunding, NO 1, he knows fully well about my " no money return policy" but that not withstanding, I look into how much the 7% could be and that will be $378 which may be too much for him to let go, then I decided to pay him @ 420, to cushion the loss on both sides, which many pple say I have done well.
Point 6
Many pple called me to appeal to me to see how I can help the situation more, then they suggested we share the remaining 135k into 2, and I listen to them that I will do it because of their respect for taking time to call me.
Point 7
Where is the scam here now or he was rather the one who want to scam me, or does it mean I will be buying dollar at same rate till the end of the year without having the power to negotiate even if the dollar price changes?
because some pple are saying I should pay him in full, when we never agreed on a certain price, even though I have bought from him in the past, does that mean I should continue to buy at that rate till eternity?
Moreover, I told him I am not buying now that I am scaring pple away with my 400 offer price. But he still choose to deposit a bigger amount into my account even when I have not paid for the previous that he claim is the complete Part of the 9000.
Point 8
It means that he agreed to the scaring away price and not the previous rate, because I told him I scare pple away with 400 as new price that I buy, then he went ahead to deposit another $5,400, which means he agreed to my scaring rate.
Now, where have I scammed or cheated tooltip.?
ElotpaymentAdmin

"Webcontractor and tooltip" have said you are still owing them N135,000! Nobody is splitting any difference with you!

This your pillow talk should be saved for your wife! This your policy is it in writing? Or is it approved by the treasury department too?

If you are not in the wrong why are you more open to solving this offline? While they are always happy to put you on full blast online? Is it because they are trying to show people that all you write in your posts is fluff? Or because they love your "tested and trusted status"?

Wake the hell up boy and stop being silly! Or maybe you would prefer the FBI option!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mployer(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tabbaz:

To be honest with you, this explanation is what we have been checking with several screenshots of conversation brought by both parties in the past few days and tooltip can testify as well.

In fact, me and elot are now "enemy" over this issue cos I asked him to pay @445 and let peace reign since tooltip insist he is not collecting less than that, and the money is not much. I threatened Elot with many abusive words just to let peace reign maybe he would get angry and pay @445. but all to no avail.

I would be a fool to be the one that explains all these. But it's good the person in question has clarified himself. It's now left to tooltip to take up his case to anywhere he can get "good judgement" that he desired.

Case understood. It is either tooltip take the price elot offered or he pays the vat, since there was no fresh price negotiation before the deposit. My understanding tho.

Kudos to everyone trying to make this section safe for currency trade.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
drey22:
thanks ma

do u still want to buy more bitcoin ? 495/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Skrill Needed $ 100_ $1000 @Affordable rate

Neteller needed as well... If u get OYA whatsApp me...

I dey wait... smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tolajay: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Absolutely, the Chinese government is chasing shadow in its currency market, Clamping down on the use of BTC to strengthen the Yaun, leading to 'uninformed currency market regulation'.

Similar move (being) made by the Nigerian govt through the CBN on Naira against dollar.

The resultant effect is the weakening of the local currency against the foreign in view. In BTC's case, the dynamics is even broader.

What these economies (China and Nigeria) have failed to realise is that regulating the currency market only heaps more pressure on the market giving room for shady transactions which can be avoided by letting the push and pull of demand and supply regulate the market howbeit with the right transactional policy and monitoring framework.

See how the Naira keeps falling in love with the Dollar :-)

The Chinese govt is trying to get a hold on BTC usage, unfortunately, it's coming rather too late, plus, the global quasi-autonomy of bitcoin makes it hard for them to do.

I presume a similar development in Nigeria, soonest. The CBN and other financial regulators will stand to regulate the use of BTC but the time and process would betray such plans.

BTW, how much is BTC now?

agarawu23:
we know nothing about btc here, we just buy and sell, read news and form jagaban grin. What's happening to bitcoin is beyond media and what we read or hear.

A lady that supplies me btc in China told me not make any deposit to her account for now, she has even reduced her trading limit from 1000000rmb to 7000rmb, I don't really understand what the Chinese govt is after. Another supplier told me not to include what I am buying when making payment to his account. (I don't even do that before) .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
tooltip:
Hello Nairalanders...you all know i do cash deposits in the usa and i have done some transactions with some nairalanders here..

Elot contacted me for cash deposits but my contacts didnt make the payment on the day that was expected and made the payment yesterday

Two tranches of

4000$ and 5400$ were paid into his wells fargo business accounts

Dude was barely replying my messages or calls....

Now he grudgingly paid 4000$ this morning and is now witholding 5400$ and being rude without Any plans of paying the money as he says he can only pay at his own time and at his own exchange rate of 420#/$

I beg of you to indulge elot to either make a deposit into an account i sent to him in the usa or to remit the naira equivalent at 445#/$ today before the end of the day

Please take time to read through screenshots of our conversations.

Cc kaboinc
Puskin
Singapore1
Tabbaz
Ladyf
Bookiemart01
Dragnet
Ymodulus
Aginamuk
Delgroveng
Justi4jesu
Aleairhub
Onatisi

Hmmn...

So Aginamuk was stupid enough to block me on whatsapp after giving a nairaland et the same treatment Elot gave to tooltip...

Nawa o...

I pleaded with you, gave you best options but you're rather hell bent on tarnishing your image...

If you can't pay for the funds you got, simply give consent to the initiating bank to do refund... You're saying you will hold the funds for 6months and investigate ... ARE YOU OFFERINGN FIXED DEPOSIT SERVICE ?

Anyway, these are the bad ones spoiling their reputation and allowing some nonentity point accusing fingers at credible ones ...

@aginamuk... I'm washing my hands off this issue and whatever you sow, you shall reap

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by optimisticdude(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
$180 bitcoin available @N490

Holla on whatsapp 08053811780
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by enterthewall: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
iwriterng:

$100 payooner for sale here..

rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
EnterPRO:
$100 Payoneer needed
$400-$750 PayPal needed

Contacts on my profile

Pls has anyone bought from him before? Reviews needed.

Thanks

Yes, I have bought from him before.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shynnex(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
partnerus:

I got $50 paypal.

I have 98$ skrill for sale now.... Call 08137795919
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tabbaz:

My issue with u tabbaz is because u are one sided,
How can u ask me to pay for what I never agreed upon b4 he sent to me, u read up there that he sent in the first one to complete the 9000 that he claimed I asked for, did he say I requested for another $5,400? And at 445? So why would u say I should pay @445 when I already told him I scare pple away with my offer of 400/$ and he still choose to deposit money in my account thereafter, meaning he agreed my 400 offer, otherwise he would have come up with negotiations with me for new orders,.
Abi dollar has a static price in ur own village?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Gbotun:
$500 Btc available for sale @ #500/$
Contact me on whatsapp 08102232327
hello, was up with you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shynnex(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
98$ skrill available @220....call 08137795919
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingsilly(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tabbaz:

how dare u compare singapore1 to a scammer

what an insult

grin
He scam me b4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mployer(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
shynnex:
98$ skrill available @220....call 08137795919

220?
Are u sure of this price?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shynnex(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
mployer:

220?
Are u sure of this price?

420 I meant... It's a mistake
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
elot:

My issue with u tabbaz is because u are one sided,
How can u ask me to pay for what I never agreed upon b4 he sent to me, u read up there that he sent in the first one to complete the 9000 that he claimed I asked for, did he say I requested for another $5,400? And at 445? So why would u say I should pay @445 when I already told him I scare pple away with my offer of 400/$ and he still choose to deposit money in my account thereafter, meaning he agreed my 400 offer, otherwise he would have come up with negotiations with me for new orders,.
Abi dollar has a static price in ur own village?
Just to be clear, Tooltip said he didn't send the second payment to you on purpose. His partners made the deposit before he could stop them because they usually pay to you in tranches. He also said you once paid some millions into his account by mistake and he refunded you without charging VAT.
I honestly thought you guys have passed this back and forth stage.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oedinred: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
I didn't want to put this up, but I think It might save someone, with my little following of this thread right from the very beginning, one should Just be careful in any deal or transaction and always watch out for any WARNING signs.
This same guy (vicfabn, ayimduj) claimed to be another fella in our conversation wen I indicated a need of $30 btc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
anyone needs $600 btc @ 490....single buyer for all pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.