Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5131913 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2017
stevolinkon40:
159$ btc available at #485
Contact me on whatsapp
Phone number on signature and profile
Escrow allowed
I'm game
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Teel: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2017
$141 btc for sale at 480

Holla on whatsapp if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Good morning good people

Please beware of impersonation and MITM technique used by scammer

I don't use SMS to pass across vouch or business deal or information. Only whatsapp and Nairaland forum space is where I communicate
]

Also note my account name is: OLANIYAN ABDULRASHEED OLANREWAJU

Do not pay into any account that bears this name if you are not trading with me. The coincidence of this name is rare. However, if the seller insist he bears the name, kindly contact me first before proceeding with payment

NOTE
I am not responsible if you got scammed by means of text message impersonation or MITM techniques. Do your findings on every trade before you send your hard earned money to a stranger

*PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN NO CURE*

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrbllymer: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Teel:
$141 btc for sale at 480

Tabbaz, 3rdnest and Singapore1, can you please escrow I and this Guy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2017
ITunes gift card, Amazon gift cards..

Every other US gift cards..

Contact me on WhatsApp..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Teel:
$141 btc for sale at 480

come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Teel:
$141 btc for sale at 480

Contact me on whatsapp, come with escrow also---Tabbaz, Singapore, Bdavis
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2017
196$ btc available at 490N/1$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Billiondoe: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Hello house, I made a comment some time ago that itunes loaders have started duping people by claiming card are loaded, I want you to look at the munch carefully, I introduced my friends to vizboy. Not one not two but more than 15. He might not know this but they have all come to complain to me about him telling them that fresh cards are already loaded. I have been hearing a lot for the past few months cuz the whole ibadan people sell to him even if they are not members.and he doesn't know them. My friend sent two to him yesterday but Victor claimed they were loaded. Victor sent just one munch of the loaded cards and claimed the two were already used. Now here is the issue, this is the 7th person telling me this. The guy came to meet me in my house early this morning because this is the second time he would do same to him. This is not fair, you guys load cards, it redeems then load it again so that it can show already loaded. Some guy did same to me about two weeks ago. This is getting too rampant, something needs to be done. So many people are holding me cuz of victor. One card ends with 8L and one ends with JL. Victor sent munch for only 8L. This is not good.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Billiondoe: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Vizboy please come and clear this. Now everybody is saying shit when I actually gave them your direct contact. The people I gave you contacts to are not nairalanders, I am the one they are holding, I verified seller did same to me last week. He claimed a card was already loaded, when I gave the others one from the same source to another person, it was sold successfully. Please we need to review.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
TBC(The Billion Coin)

3, 100 TBC more for sale. Get it now that it is cheaper for you to buy.

Interested buyers should contact me Call/Whatsapp: 08187356513
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Billiondoe:
Hello house, I made a comment some time ago that itunes loaders have started duping people by claiming card are loaded, I want you to look at the munch carefully, I introduced my friends to vizboy. Not one not two but more than 15. He might not know this but they have all come to complain to me about him telling them that fresh cards are already loaded. I have been hearing a lot for the past few months cuz the whole ibadan people sell to him even if they are not members.and he doesn't know them. My friend sent two to him yesterday but Victor claimed they were loaded. Victor sent just one munch of the loaded cards and claimed the two were already used. Now here is the issue, this is the 7th person telling me this. The guy came to meet me in my house early this morning because this is the second time he would do same to him. This is not fair, you guys load cards, it redeems then load it again so that it can show already loaded. Some guy did same to me about two weeks ago. This is getting too rampant, something needs to be done. So many people are holding me cuz of victor. One card ends with 8L and one ends with JL. Victor sent munch for only 8L. This is not good.
I honestly do not understand Nigerians.Must you go scammy to succeed in life.Nigerians abuse everything they have/ gain access to. Not a single creativity in most of us.No wonder Nigerian IPS are banned/ blacklisted on most websites.If we escape ban its either we are restricted or limited.Haba! This is not encouraging at all.If you need help/ tips on how to earn online humbly ask for help.Although not everyone will respond but continue you will surely find someone to help you.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Billiondoe:

He did it for the 1st,2nd,3rdd.4th and yet you kept on referring ppl to him
What precisely do you want nairaaland members to do for you

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:

I honestly do not understand Nigerians.Must you go scammy to succeed in life.Nigerians abuse everything they have/ gain access to. Not a single creativity in most of us.No wonder Nigerian IPS are banned/ blacklisted on most websites.If we escape ban its either we are restricted or limited.Haba! This is not encouraging at all.If you need help/ tips on how to earn online humbly ask for help.Although not everyone will respond but continue you will surely find someone to help you.
Thank God since av been online I haven't been duped even for once by a Nigerian.And the day that will happen it would have better the person that will break that record not to have been born
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2017
$300 btc @490/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
onatisi:
196$ btc available at 490N/1$
Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chyvy(f): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Btc available @485....fastest fingers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jazinogold(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2017
>: and u called this a good deal(
Chyvy:

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jazinogold(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by optimisticdude(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
$246 btc still available @N490/$

(a lil discount possible ONLY if u are buying all at once)

Contact via whatsapp 08053811780
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Another: $5000BTC @N505.

AleAirHub:
Good Morning.....

$10000 Worth Of BTC available @ 487( SOLD) Thanks to ladyf & Danejo2

$1500 Worth Of Netteller Fund available @480

#Please only quote me if you game and i have no time for pleasantly chat via whatsapp / cell phone..... Strictly Business Transaction Only....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
hardniola:
take all for 445.

N435 and we roll.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2017
$165 skrill available at N425. Selling all at once.

See contact on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Billiondoe: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Vizboy tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chyvy(f): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Chyvy:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bamz(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
$1700 BTC available at N490/$

Escrow is allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by starziod(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
I need $5000BTC

contact me via whatsapp 08031356955
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Chyvy:
I'm interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tonyx4x44(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
akimpelumi124:
Even the most trusted And old heads still scam

From Elot to oxams88 ...na vizboy.. .won't be surprised if the next would be Lady f cheesy

Nigeria where are we going to

E be like you need cane

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by optimisticdude(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2017
optimisticdude:
$246 btc still available @N490/$

(a lil discount possible ONLY if u are buying all at once)

Contact via whatsapp 08053811780
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2017
akimpelumi124:
Even the most trusted And old heads still scam

From Elot to oxams88 ...na vizboy.. .won't be surprised if the next would be Lady f cheesy

Nigeria where are we going to

Oga abeg, edit ur quote. Don't attempt to dent someone's image when d person is clean. If u are trying to make a point, use ur own Monika. Not Lady f . thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.