Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5132304 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
gabman700:
I am getting confused here, is the number 08105689985 or 08105689989?

Please clarify @ Agarawu
85. It has been corrected
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arunsingh007: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
CONTACT ME TO ACCEPT $$ @ USA

Amazon Coins and Target Vouchers

BANK ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR CASH OR WIRE TRANSFER- 80%

WU & MG PICK UP AVAILABLE:
WESTERN UNION , MONEY GRAM- 80%

IF I MISSED OUT ANY OPTION YOU NAME IT AND WIL GET IT FOR YOU.
THE SOONER YOU JOIN MORE $$ WE BOTH CAN MAKE OF IT

Thanks

please free free to contact us in below details:

email: andrewilliams0307@gmail.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Now you have provided what holds water before any reasonable person so expect the counter proof
why are you speaking for your friend? Do you know when the transaction took place?

You asked him to show proof and he has.
Where is Aleairhub?
He should ask the owner of the paypal email to pay him back if he isnt the one.

He also told us a nlder scammed him as well, the funny part is; he didnt tell us he was scammed o until his name showed up in the scam deal.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Now you have provided what holds water before any reasonable person so expect the counter proof

Counter proof? Are you his lawyer? I have what I need already... my sole mission was to get a name which I have gotten.

For those using phones, you might not see the screenshots clearly.

@ Dominique, his time is up!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
infinitokoncept, since you are representing him here, pls provide the counter proof. I wan reach my catfish joint b4 e finish, still dey here.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayorall(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
lazinny:
Bros easy!! Releasing his family photos and details isn't necessary na

She is an accomplish. She confessed James explained everything to her alright already and she pleaded the last July. Yesterday at the police station, she denied knowing anything about it. Someone who even said I should please, this is not the first the she is paying debt for James. Mayowa, jor ,bikonu,. The father promise to produce the boy three days ago, that he will personally bring him to station, Not knowing they were planning to defend their self. So tell me why they are not part of the scam. In fact I get the mama office picture last July. The only picture wey pain wey I no snap nah that of yesterday while they were waiting for DPO. Spent days on road. Spent hotel fee, transport nko?. Devalued my fund since January. Its part of the fund I sold to a guy on this thread, I refunded him before he started insulting me, only to see him posting it online again. That scammer was almost tarnishing my enemy's image. I sold a reversed fund is a dirt boss. Not really about the fund, but that guy, I must see him in court.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
agarawu23:
I saw your mention.

Those who are smart on the other thread already knew that dude is a scammer na. He is using the female moniker to promote the fake one grin

Ask that female moniker to shows the successful transaction she made with him cheesy

They are cheap scammers here who are just being recruited. Oldies cant fall for them.

i actually wanted to send to him first but something happened, i was trying to make a payment for the skrill i bought from a guy, then i mistakenly transfer the amount twice into his account which left me with small balance (he refunded me ) , so i just say make i sleep small na im i con see your comment and mayorall own that was when i changed my mind
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
I dey come...make i go sip small Dorobucci. This season film sweet die.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Singapore1:

i actually wanted to send to him first but something happened, i was trying to make a payment for the skrill i bought from a guy, then i mistakenly transfer the amount twice into his account which left me with small balance (he refunded me ) , so i just say make i sleep small na im i con see your comment and mayorall own that was when i changed my mind
you are not a newbie here, don't fall for that cheap scam.

I just shake my head and laugh when people come to give review here. Must they give review before we trust them?

Some will post funds they don't have here and later write sold

Asked them who bought it shocked

Using different monikers (same person) to do buying and selling to catch maga.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

The only reason I can think of that's making him not post is that he paid to Emmanuel A.

If that happens to be the case, we can take it as ignorance or lack of judgement on his part and move on to the next stage.

Purple mastermind is delaying our plane pls.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Richjeff30:
Na wa ooo I don wait tire make this film start now

The guy dey peep here oooo

grin grin
the Two accused are viewing same time. Is it a coincidence? Or account swapping? grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Who else needs proof? puskin , FOD , dominique,
naijacutee, please save others from falling into the trap of this guy!

InfinitiKoncept, since you know this guy well, both of you will have to produce a counter claim.
You see those guest viewing the thread? they are watching. I am not the only one on this case.

Aleairhub, you will explain your involvement, you will loose your name and integrity on nairaland. I won't spend a dime on this case! The paypal funds that was transfered to you had a lot of affiliations. Security agents are also affiliated.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
MULLAH123:

You na correct guy. Unlike ladyf wey chicken out from exchange grin grin grin (dodges bullet from ladyf. Na joke o. person no fit joke wit you again.)

singapore1, tell her to close down that her thread o, let someone not scam in her name. Or write a disclaimer.

Lol...

I don't quite know what to do with the thread sef. How many disclaimer I go write? cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
agarawu23:
why are you speaking for your friend? Do you know when the transaction took place?

You asked him to show proof and he has.
Where is Aleairhub?
He should ask the owner of the paypal email to pay him back if he isnt the one.

He also told us a nlder scammed him as well, the funny part is; he didnt tell us he was scammed o until his name showed up in the scam deal.

I'll keep smiling at you cox by the time this case blows open we won't see your guts here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Youngzedd(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
mayorall:

God dey your back. Just coming back from the East where I went to find one that reversed #351,500 January this year. He was same guy who scammed meetmal of 400k plus early this year. Also a nairalander of $1000. I recovered #200,000 from the parent already even when they are hiding him. I opened a police case file for him already in his location for easy location by EFCC or other security agents cos he his a state criminal . also met a nairalander on my journey, Suxxman . lively G. I will soon release his pictures, where his mum works, his mum and Dad phone number. Picture of his house, picture of his dad car, his younger brother, his younger sister, his dad and their last born pictures online for easy identification

His name is oko James Egwu. Uses Gtbank and Ecobank account.

Thumbs up. So the police could not fish him out. Naija
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
[s]
Infinitikoncept:

I'll keep smiling at you cox by the time this case blows open we won't see your guts here
[/s]like I have something to lose angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Youngzedd(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
agarawu23:
you are not a newbie here, don't fall for that cheap scam.

I just shake my head and laugh when people come to give review here. Must they give review before we trust them?

Some will post funds they don't have here and later write sold

Asked them who bought it shocked

Using different monikers (same person) to do buying and selling to catch maga.

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chibenze(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
EmoBoy:

I have paypal. But I need neteller in exchange
i have $2.58 skrill, i can exchange for paypal if you are interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Richjeff30:

@InfinitiKoncept FORGET all this una long talk,everyone here has an equal right to air he's/her views No need to threaten anyone with whatsoever.
IF SKY WAN FALL MAKE E FALL.
If you feel say you get connect to LGA chairmen people dey way get Governors connect,if you feel say you get Governors connect,people get Senate president connect,if you feel say you get senate president connect,people get President connect....Bro where your own stop name em some people own just dey start.
You are right.

Funny thing is the guy came from nowhere and took the side he likes, yet he is judging someone for taking side too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lazinny(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
mayorall:

She is an accomplish. She confessed James explained everything to her alright already and she pleaded the last July. Yesterday at the police station, she denied knowing anything about it. Someone who even said I should please, this is not the first the she is paying debt for James. Mayowa, jor ,bikonu,. The father promise to produce the boy three days ago, that he will personally bring him to station, Not knowing they were planning to defend their self. So tell me why they are not part of the scam. In fact I get the mama office picture last July. The only picture wey pain wey I no snap nah that of yesterday while they were waiting for DPO. Spent days on road. Spent hotel fee, transport nko?. Devalued my fund since January. Its part of the fund I sold to a guy on this thread, I refunded him before he started insulting me, only to see him posting it online again. That scammer was almost tarnishing my enemy's image. I sold a reversed fund is a dirt boss. Not really about the fund, but that guy, I must see him in court.
did you say last July? Take heart oo. This Paypal sef eeh causing commotion since 2013
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chief Judge @ dominique

Assistant Judge @agarawu23

Complaint @ DadojoReloaded

@Viewers.

#Let The Racking Of Brains Continue & While I Enjoy My Late Hour Meal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

#Purple Mastermind cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Omo see drama I missed, let's see how it goes after Aleairhub talk him own

Meanwhile, I still dey buy Skrill, payoneer and Neteller.@good rates. If you get, holla me, whatsapp or text make we deal . Thanks wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Seems he used his "wife's" account as usual.

Purple mastermind sabi waste time sha.

Greatunique go don empty the account since 6pm.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Aleairpaycc:
Chief Judge @ dominique

Assistant Judge @agarawu23

Complaint @ DadojoReloaded

@Viewers.

#Let The Racking Of Brains Continue & While I Enjoy My Late Hour Meal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

#Purple Mastermind cool
At least some people won't have high blood pressure. The fact nobody can't stand up for them doesn't mean you haven't earned your trust amongst many though quite a lot of them are cautious but we that know you sabi you.
So leave them to rack their brains and do the mathematics and let the scammer keep watching & playing innocence. We go see behind the scene as there is more to this case than what can be explained on this forum.
That mumunic guy wey dey accuse me of defrauding him of $71 because I didn't follow the crowd to label Aleairpay a scammer I hope the devil will open your eyes to see clearly & give your brain sense to know that when you withdraw from fiverr into your email address, the funds stay in that email & can only be withdrawn by an exchanger only after he adds your email address and you send him the confirmation email from PayPal to authorize the withdrawal but since you are so dumb & tell me I already have your money in a PayPal account that was banned six weeks ago then I pity your condition
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
I fear Nigerians !
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
onatisi:
I fear Nigerians !

aka : Man In The Middle Attack

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mtcheew
Is that what u came up with since morning?

Meaningless.
Off to bed. sad

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
walahi talahi i am not understanding this whole thing sef
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
You traded with a fraudster's paypal email. Explain the SS belw before I wake up tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.